Hello, i have a small question,  do i have to Re-install AIO if i take out Bijin Wives, due to i have JH from AIO installed it was causing a black head on all my wives.

Or would it be load order, were maybe Bijin wives is out of place, i use Loot and NMM loader...

5hrs into this... trying to lose the horse faces. 

Can i use Bijin wives and JH 85? if so, load order please :)

Hello, i have a small question,  do i have to Re-install AIO if i take out Bijin Wives, due to i have JH from AIO installed it was causing a black head on all my wives.

Or would it be load order, were maybe Bijin wives is out of place, i use Loot and NMM loader...

5hrs into this... trying to lose the horse faces. 

Can i use Bijin wives and JH 85? if so, load order please :)

You cannot use both of them no, because they would be in the same install, hence load order would not help. If you want Bijin look for the wives, I recommend getting another general NPC replacer like NPCs of Dibella, then Bijin, then install/load order is NPCs of Dibella - Bijin mods - AiO - Leyenda Skin 4.0 if you use that. Alternately remove Bijin mods, you don't have to reinstall AiO then because the bijin enhancement are just meshes and textures... and it doesn't really work for the latest version of Bijin mods because all but NPCs (Serana, Valerica and Toccata as Elisif works fine) have been heavily updated since then and won't be compatible with AiO (at best they will retain original Bijin look unaltered meshes or textures, at worse they will get ugly neckseams) unless you manually move around meshes and textures on your own, or wait for next version of AiO (end of this month or Sept).

Thanks for heads up -- Took a break, eyes were going nuts... did tes5 thing to find out which JH i could kill to help but it looks like i will have to go yr route.  Moving meshes and textures for 5 yrs :) never had to cancel something i like and JH i Love :)

But i guess its time to move on i guess...  Wish AIO had that info -- Don't use this if u use another replacer lol   (edit) I should have known Better! My bad

But Hero does great work!!!  I thought i used this before but maybe i just had a different mod... (Old Hard Drive) 

Now i think about it there was a few horse head Vamps  lol

Thanks for yr help

Sacremas

Thanks for heads up -- Took a break, eyes were going nuts... did tes5 thing to find out which JH i could kill to help but it looks like i will have to go yr route.  Moving meshes and textures for 5 yrs :) never had to cancel something i like and JH i Love :)

But i guess its time to move on i guess...  Wish AIO had that info -- Don't use this if u use another replacer lol

But Hero does great work!!!  I thought i used this before but maybe i just had a different mod... (Old Hard Drive) 

Thanks for yr help

Sacremas

No need to move meshes/textures for the JH mod, just the various Bijin mods, which have had their folder structure changed from when the last version of this mod was uploaded. I believe Bijin NPCs should work fine, otherwise no, while JH mod should work fine as is entirely.

Currently I am fixing this the brute fashion in my game by using the customizer packages for Bijin mods by ClearanceClarence and specifically picking either Leyenda skin or Demoniac skins during installer, which are both compatible with AiO, then copying the files "femalebody_0.nif", "femalebody_1.nif", "femalehands_0.nif", "femalehands_1.nif", "femalehands_0.nif", "femalefeet_0.nif", "femalefeet_1.nif", "femalehead_0.nif" and "femalehead_1.nif" from the folder "data/meshes/actor/character assets" and pasting into the "Bijin" named folders under "data/meshes/actor/" (as well as the Elisif, Serana and Valerica named folders if you have them) and overwriting, this gives them the correct body while the customizer mod provides the skins. It's not perfect but it works for the most part without causing seams or being too much of a hassle, and functions as a patch for now until next AiO can release.

Yeah i have used and complimented this person for making those.   I used a few of Clearances works from Nexus on my older computer, due to him i was able to run certain low end graphic followers.   

Sounds like a good idea, ill take a look at his works its been awhile.

You would need to find UUNP Armor mods, simply searching "UUNP" on the Nexus would bring up a few hits, I personally use the following

Remodeled Armor for UUNP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/? (This mod actually reworks every Armor and Clothing item in the Base Game and the DLCs)

The Book of UUNP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861/? (Not Necessary if you use the above, this simply adds more Variety to Armors of the Base Game, and I believe the Author intends to continue updating at some point)

These two would adjust the Armor accordingly, if you have the Requirements download, and run Bodyslide. Both are rather large files.

There's also UUNP Vanilla Outfits Bodyslides if you want a UUNP conversion of the vanilla armor instead of Remodeled Armor's look.

So this mod was working perfectly a few days ago and then I had to uninstall and reinstall because of a problem I was having with schlongs of skyrim. When i reinstalled it I noticed the physics for the breasts and butt weren't working they were just kinda of expanding every time i moved or jumped. I could really use some help. 

So this mod was working perfectly a few days ago and then I had to uninstall and reinstall because of a problem I was having with schlongs of skyrim. When i reinstalled it I noticed the physics for the breasts and butt weren't working they were just kinda of expanding every time i moved or jumped. I could really use some help. 

You are going to have to provide more info then. Did you reinstall the mod in it's entirety or skip stuff that had already been installed, are you using Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod manager and if MO does anything overwrite the file, etc. It sounds like hdt.xml was overwritten.

Hello!

This mod is working really well for me. I was just wondering what exactly I need to do in order to remove belly collisions (aka belly moving when I jump)?

From searching, it seems I could edit the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultbbp xml file but I don't know where...

I was also wondering if removing belly collisions would make me unable to get a pregnant belly (I'm using Beeing Female)

Anyway, thanks!

But i guess its time to move on i guess...  Wish AIO had that info -- Don't use this if u use another replacer lol

Thanks for yr help

Sacremas

No need to move meshes/textures for the JH mod, just the various Bijin mods, which have had their folder structure changed from when the last version of this mod was uploaded. I believe Bijin NPCs should work fine, otherwise no, while JH mod should work fine as is entirely.

Currently I am fixing this the brute fashion in my game by using the customizer packages for Bijin mods by ClearanceClarence and specifically picking either Leyenda skin or Demoniac skins during installer, which are both compatible with AiO, then copying the files "femalebody_0.nif", "femalebody_1.nif", "femalehands_0.nif", "femalehands_1.nif", "femalehands_0.nif", "femalefeet_0.nif", "femalefeet_1.nif", "femalehead_0.nif" and "femalehead_1.nif" from the folder "data/meshes/actor/character assets" and pasting into the "Bijin" named folders under "data/meshes/actor/" (as well as the Elisif, Serana and Valerica named folders if you have them) and overwriting, this gives them the correct body while the customizer mod provides the skins. It's not perfect but it works for the most part without causing seams or being too much of a hassle, and functions as a patch for now until next AiO can release.

Hey, I'm having the same issue and interested in replicating your fix, but I found your post a little ambiguous.

I should either A ) take the AiO meshes and drop them in the Customizer Package folder or  B ) take the Customizer Package folder meshes and drop them in AiO?

And if it's A) should I then skip the Bijin options when installing the AiO, as I suspect?

In the meantime I'm trying all the options myself, let's see if my efforts bear any fruit..

Edit / Solution - It's Option A : take any meshes (*.*.nif) containing "femalefeet" "femalehands" "femalehead" or "femalebody" from THIS MOD in this mod's extracted directory "data/meshes/actor/character/character assets" and paste them into your ClearanceClarence Bijin whatever customizer mod's directory at "data/meshes/actor" and overwrite.

Depending on textures/options chosen when installing the customizer you may have (very very minor) neck seams texture mismatch but it's practically un-noticeable.  Good solution for now, thanks to Scaremas

As a bonus, you can future-proof it by creating new archive of each of your extracted Bijin Customizers and deleting your old one, as long as you're happy with the options you chose during install.

I think there might be something wrong with the hand and head meshes I'm installing with this mod. The hands are offset from the rest of the body, and the back of my character's head is clipping through her hair. Here's a screenshot of my character's hands:

http://imgur.com/a/hFc36

I disabled every mod I had except for this one and the hands and head are still offset. I also checked my Data folder in case there are any meshes causing any conflicts, and there weren't any, so I think there might be something wrong with my installation.

Going through the installation options, I chose the UUNP body, HDT Setup B, Naturalistic Jiggles, UNP Preset, SOS Males, 2k DIffuse Maps, Fair Mature Skin, Goosebumps Specular Maps, Subspace Scattering ENB Textures. I skipped all the NPC and other replacers except for the MNC Collissions Replacer and the Strapon replacer.

Thanks for yr help

Sacremas

Hey, I'm having the same issue and interested in replicating your fix, but I found your post a little ambiguous.

I should either A ) take the AiO meshes and drop them in the Customizer Package folder or  B ) take the Customizer Package folder meshes and drop them in AiO?

And if it's A) should I then skip the Bijin options when installing the AiO, as I suspect?

In the meantime I'm trying all the options myself, let's see if my efforts bear any fruit..

Edit / Solution - It's Option A : take any meshes (*.*.nif) containing "femalefeet" "femalehands" "femalehead" or "femalebody" from THIS MOD in this mod's extracted directory "data/meshes/actor/character/character assets" and paste them into your ClearanceClarence Bijin whatever customizer mod's directory at "data/meshes/actor" and overwrite.

Depending on textures/options chosen when installing the customizer you may have (very very minor) neck seams texture mismatch but it's practically un-noticeable.  Good solution for now, thanks to Scaremas

As a bonus, you can future-proof it by creating new archive of each of your extracted Bijin Customizers and deleting your old one, as long as you're happy with the options you chose during install.

Well I wrote it like that so anyone using NMM would not be confused, in which case you would install it in the order of Bijin mods - this mod - customizer mod, then go into the mentioned folder (which is the base character folder all regular NPCs and non-unique race PCs use) and copy the mentioned meshes over into the "bijin" named folders. For Mod Organizer you would do as said, copy the meshes from this mod and let them overwrite the bijin mods, and let the textures from the clearance mods overwrite the textures from Bijin + this mod.

Yup, did the same for Recorder, Marie Rose,  and a BUNCH  more still not done and grabbed his 4.0 skin texture (new) and gave Sofia some hot tan lines :D  Use all Bijin and played with it to work it.   Just need something to give an overhaul to all the other plain Jane ugly NPC's

I'll miss my Skyrim Beautiful Followers but it was time to move on to 4k everything lol

2 things to do when changing things texture and Mesh

data / mesh / actor / character who you want to change...  Always double check that with the main charter U downloaded  Sometimes its Mesh / character

data / Texture / actor / character who you want to change.. again always check etc..

If they don't have a folder and its just  .esp  .esm  You can make a fold and place them in character..  its worked for me :)

picture-url

Humm..  You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.  i try ;)

Question: I don't want dicks in my game. I'm a lesbian, and I want only naked women. So, do I need to install a male nude replacer? Or will this work without one? If it does need a male nude replacer, is there some way to "fake" it? Like, replace the files that actually make the guys naked so I don't see their junk?

You do not need to install a male nude replacer no. The mod has a Sexlab SOS-Strapon addon that can be installed separately (without requiring SOS to be installed), and the animated vag will work then with Sexlab's strapon action, as well as partially during fingering and cunniligus (though that's a bit more wonky, basically it opens to recieve a schlong-shaped object everytime the HDT activator gets close, so it's almost the same opening for fingers or tongue as it is for 10 inch dildo... drawback of the system I'm afraid).

Hello guys. Pls help.

So i have SAM and now i installed All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy. Motion of breasts and butt appeared and vagina too. But no action with schlong and strapon. I mean schlong and strapon just going through vagina and she is not opens. No action with vagina. What i need to do? Do i need install HDT Physics extension (thought this mod already have it) or what?

are you Still working on ? ( All-in-one animated pussy 4.0)  and  are these body going to be added

(Slick Silk) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84301/?

(Seductress Body) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84200/?

Still working, estimation is about a month from now. It keeps getting pushed back because people keep suggesting putting new stuff into it largely. :P

The new version will barely have any actual bodies, just mainly bodyslide files. I think the agreement was somehting like 10 CBBE and 10 UUNP bodies, so then only the most popular can be used. if you want any other bodies it needs to be built in Bodyslide, which is no different than downloading that body now and building it as a UUNP Special body in Bodyslide.

Hey!

I love your work and have been using it for some time now, always trouble free.

Since i deleted all mods and started fresh (new character as well) i have trouble to set it up properly. First i had that issue where the skeleton was overwritten, that was fairly easy to fix with a higher priority in MO. And now i have wierd twitches/jiggles and stretches from HDT...

There are a quite a few options in the fomod installer, i think i tried the realistic / realistic combination, although while im writing this i'm beginning to suspect another priority conflict.

Where does this mod belong priority wise?

Edit: i think it was a priority problem, it's better now. Still a bit to jiggly though

No, spoke to soon. One boob gets pulled up and the bottom sticks out and upwards, something is still off... :(

I know this should be a simple install but I cant figure out why this mod isnt working.  I installed it exactly as described and it just doesnt work.  I have made sure I have read the guide many times.  I dont happen to see anything about this mod showing in fnis when it is updating.  FNIS shows mods installing animations and this isnt one of them to my knowledge.  All other sex moves work in game.  Thanks in advance.