[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2015 at 4:09 AM, mike24 said:

Install: Put these files into your carpet mod, dont forget register with the name "mike24_lesbian_bed" for animated wohoo and "kw_mike24_lesbians", "kw_mike24_classics" and "kw_mike24_pets" for Kinky World.

Hi , im new at installing mods to my sims3 game , would you explain me how to correctly install your Animation mods ? , i'd installed other animation mods like arma27 , masters and L666 animations , all of them work fine , but when i want to change positon , in the list of positions i can't see any of yours , i tried by renamed them , deleting them and add them again , but still don't work .
Would you please give me a more detailed explanation of how to add your positions ? I use Passion btw.

2 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Do not rename them! Just add them and go to passion settings ->positions ->reload default. Passion will load them.

Okay i will not rename them , but which files are the right ones ? , the ones that start with "OKW" or "KW" ? I know they mean Kinky World but which one works correctly with Passion

20 hours ago, SxFpper12 said:

Okay i will not rename them , but which files are the right ones ? , the ones that start with "OKW" or "KW" ? I know they mean Kinky World but which one works correctly with Passion

Both!

Every animation has two package files.

The KW one contains the animation clips and the OKW one contains the XML and the String tables.

Do not merge them in to one, nor rename them.

The XML seeks for a package that has a specific name.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/25/2018 at 7:17 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Both!

Every animation has two package files.

The KW one contains the animation clips and the OKW one contains the XML and the String tables.

Do not merge them in to one, nor rename them.

The XML seeks for a package that has a specific name.

Hi, TS, you're here too! :D 

I just downloaded these animations and I noticed there's a file for pets. I guess it means human/pet and not pet/pet, right? If that's the case I don't want them. I can install the other two without installing that one, right? No issues with the animations? Thanks!

31 minutes ago, tsukigalleta said:

Hi, TS, you're here too! :D 

I just downloaded these animations and I noticed there's a file for pets. I guess it means human/pet and not pet/pet, right? If that's the case I don't want them. I can install the other two without installing that one, right? No issues with the animations? Thanks!

Yes it means human/pets and it is for kinky world only. Passion does not play with pets.

You can install anything you like. There is no restriction to that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the XML of this file is in need of updating.  I'm using pretty much every animation out there and the animations are not found even when I have the files loaded into KW.  What would cause the animations to be recognized and stages to never be found?

Is anyone else using Kinkyworld with a lot of animations and running mike's lesbian one?

edit: The conflict seems to be with Mike24 and Amra72?!

• 2 weeks later...

Upon further review KW is causing the lesbian animations that utilize a dildo strapon to block other lesbian animations that are non strapon.

I have no idea what Oniki did.  And after an exhausting reload and reset session of isolation and bug hunting I'm now confident that the issue has been identified correctly.

On 12/9/2015 at 3:09 PM, mike24 said:

Mike24 Animations 

WARNING ADULT CONTENT 
YOU MUST HAVE 18+

This mod should be used, at your own risk. 

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK SUPPORT ME ON PATREON:  https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2494532&alert=1&ty=h

WARNING THIS POST AND ANIMATIONS MOD HAVE AN ADULT CONTAINT.

Hi everyone, actually Im making animations for TS3 and TS4 because i love blender and make adults animations for games. If I can, i would like to work in Fallout 4 or others games. If exist the possibility to do this in other games with blender, you can contact with me on my patreon account and if there are more people who wants these animations, maybe I could make it, but I can´t promise anything at the beginning.

I hope you like and sorry for my english. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TS4 

You need to go  here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66038-the-sims-4-mike24-animations-for-wicked-woohoo/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TS3

You will need a Kinky World  of Oniki Kay or  Passsion:

Kinky World:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v026-updated-24-dec-2015/

RECOMENDED MODS:

Lady666 Animations:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46174-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo/

Amra72 Animations:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36728-sims-3-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo/

Pubic Hair:

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173665

PREVIEWS GIFS TS3

Reveal hidden contents

LESBIANS:

AVIABLE

Previews GIFS: (CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR PREVIEW GIFS)

Reveal hidden contents

Tribadism_RN1.jpg   Tribadism_RN2.jpg

Lesbian_Face_Sitting.jpg victory_2.jpg Licking_ass.jpg  

Double_Dildo_02.jpg  double_DIldo_04.jpg Flicking_01.jpg

Lesbians on Couch Serie: (3 stages)

Reveal hidden contents

Lesbians_CLicking_Finger.jpg  Lesbians_CFisting_01.jpg

ANIMATIONS WITH DIFFERENT STAGES

--LESBIANS ON COUCH: DILDO GAMES (3 STAGES)

STAGE 01                                                                              STAGE 02 
Couch_Dildo_02.gif    Couch_Dildo_03.gif

STAGE 03

Dildo_couch_03.gif

--LESBIANS ON BED: LICKING PUSSY (3 STAGES)

STAGE 01                                                                                       STAGE 02                                                                                              Les_bed_Licking_02.gif   Les_bed_Licking_04.gif

--LESBIANS ON BED: FACE SITTING (3 STAGES):

STAGE 01                                                                                       STAGE 02

face_Sitting_02.gif   face_Sitting_04.gif

STAGE 03                                                                                        STAGE 01

face_Sitting_08.gif    

Counter Lesbians - Teasing/Licking/Finger (3 Stages)

STAGE 01                                                                                      STAGE 02

ts3_Counter_Teasing_02.gif  ts3_Counter_Teasing_04.gif

STAGE 03

ts3_Counter_Licking_02.gif

CLASSICS: For M/F (male/female) or F/F (female with strapon / female)

AVIABLE

Classic_Missionary.jpg  Classic_Cowgirl_01.jpg Classic_Cowgirl_02.jpg

Doggy_classic_2.jpg  Fblowjob_Classic_01.jpg

--BLOWJOB ON BED: - Normal Version -  3 STAGES

Reveal hidden contents

STAGE 01                                                                                      STAGE 02

Classic_Bed_Blowjob_03.gif  Classic_Bed_Blowjob_05.gif

STAGE 03                                                                                     

Classic_Bed_Blowjob_09.gif 

--BLOWJOB ON BED - ALTERNATIVE VERSION: 3 STAGES

Reveal hidden contents

STAGE 01                                                                                       STAGE 02

Classic_Bed_Blowjob_15.gif   Classic_Bed_Blowjob_11.gif

STAGE 03

Classic_Bed_Blowjob_13.gif

--DOGGY CLASSIC: (3 STAGES)

Classic_bed_Doggy_2.gif  Classic_bed_Doggy_4.gif

STAGE 03

Classic_bed_Doggy_6.gif

TableDinning (3 STAGES)

TS3_Classic_Table_Vag_02.gif   TS3_Classic_Table_Vag_04.gif

STAGE 03

TS3_Classic_Table_Vag_06.gif

STAGE 01                                                                                     STAGE 02

TS3_Classic_Table_Doggy_04.gif  TS3_Classic_Table_Doggy_06.gif

Install: Put these files into your carpet mod, dont forget register with the name "mike24_lesbian_bed" for animated wohoo and "kw_mike24_lesbians", "kw_mike24_classics" and "kw_mike24_pets" for Kinky World.

FUTURE PLANS:

- I would like work in other games how Skyrim or Fallout 4, but Im open to all suggestions.

- Waiting for any tools, plugins or mods to Fallout 4 (thanks to modders) can be aviable to do  animations in this game with blender.

Specials thanks to:

Lady666 for help me, The Master for his guide, Oniki for her great mod Kinky World and help me too,  and the all patrons for support me, thanks to all!!

Download  

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3194-the-sims-3wip-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world/

PASSWORD: mike24

i cant get thee password

On 4/3/2019 at 6:53 PM, SimBoo28 said:

Hi, can the animals have sex with other animals with these animations or not?

Not. The mods that allow for animated woohoo are strictly sim/sim or sim/animal. All animal woohoo is still going to be base game (e.g., dogs in the dog house, horses in the stable, etc.)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2019 at 9:18 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Not. The mods that allow for animated woohoo are strictly sim/sim or sim/animal. All animal woohoo is still going to be base game (e.g., dogs in the dog house, horses in the stable, etc.)

m-dog on f-dog animations works if there is any (not sure if it can result in puppy's i do not know and don't think so)

On 4/4/2019 at 1:53 AM, SimBoo28 said:

Hi, can the animals have sex with other animals with these animations or not?

but no there isn't any in this pack. but Pavka do have a pack that do have a pet on pet animation.

• 1 month later...