[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Hey!! I´m thinking about in back again to do animations for Sims 3... but I need think more about this and see if there are demand and people respond and support the project.

That's the best news I heard recently on LL. I wish you'd come back and make more of your wonderful animations. :)

Hey!! I´m thinking about in back again to do animations for Sims 3... but I need think more about this and see if there are demand and people respond and support the project.

Mike, you are very missed in Sims 3. All my Sextopians loves your animations and they had a public protest "demanding" for more. ;)

Thank you for all your previous work. You rock.

don't tease.. you know there is!

Don't threaten me with a good time ;) , but seriously we love your animations mike come back soon. :D  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

That's the best news I heard recently on LL. I wish you'd come back and make more of your wonderful animations. :)

Really hope you decide to come back! Your animations are fantastic!

Mike, you are very missed in Sims 3. All my Sextopians loves your animations and they had a public protest "demanding" for more. ;)

Thank you for all your previous work. You rock.

-------------------------

Thank you so much to all for your words!! I will consider seriously! 

Now I´ve released a new version with FIXED some erros of my XML thanks to one user, Tartacus.

Please and thank you. Please and thank you.  Please and thank you. Please and thank you. Please and thank you. Please and thank you. Please and thank you.

Car sex, dogs, femdom, anything.

We need you. We love you.

Thank you Mike24 for the XML-fix am happy to report that i can finally play the table animations (great work my friend) :D Would love to see more animations from you, the stuff you made for TS4 looks so good and would love to see some making their way over to TS3 ;)  Big hug :heart: :heart: :heart:

Please do! <Fingers Crossed> I'll double my Patreon if you do!

Love your TS4 stuff, but 4 just doesn't hold my interest. :(

ok mike24 while i really hope you reconsider coming back but still think which this is more like to not happen, i really glad you are still there and still supporting us even with your presence you really rocked ok now for some goods things which could be awesome to have as improviment for old and new animations:

that idea come from amra awesome ideas which one you already added in some of your animations but could be a good improviment:

add "a after animation, many of amra animations have a "general after like any of his "bed animations" after the sex have a animation with the couple "resting/recovering from the sex" a none woohoo animation which is really good, you don't need make a after sex animation for each type of sex interation you can have one two or three of then to be selected random after the sex and used and make any animation using "bed" choosing one of that 3 or just one animation to make things look more fluid or even we can make one where after the sex if in bed they go to sleep or hug each other or any romantic or kinky pose you like like a "proper after sex" then anytime you go to make woohoo on bed after the woohoo that animation will be triggered, i'm using bed as exemple but you can have it for others places aswell aways like a after sex in chairs and things like that something to make things look more "fluid and natural, instead of then get "magically teleported outside bed in previous postion, could be interesting have more "transtions".

taking that idea another good thing could be a "start animation too" in the opposite as the "after sex" we get a one before, like instead of then be standing in each position and magically get inside each other then start the woohoo could be interesting have a more animated transition here for when start for the first time a woohoo or switching positions, we can see they gone to the bed or to the chair and proper put themselfs in the required position to start woohoo, that could be really cool have more "fluid transitions".

i would really love goes to a point where we can get a perfect sequence of animations with the sim going proper to the place and positioning themselfs then start the animations, proper changing between each stage and have a after sex and or staying in the place for a little like a lovely couple or move out without look missing animations and "teleportation, i know asking for too much but "dream is away important.

Ofcourse do that things could require a lot of work and animations and things which you could don't like to do but well they are just "suggestions" for you which already look like a very good and talented worker\animator(i'm making a curse of game development and still on character modelling stage and only gonna start to work on animations in 2 or 3 months), i really hope be good as that and maybe in future also do my own animations and even "mods" and maybe a game too a new "sims type of game(my big dream and part of the reason i started to learn make games).

anyway if i don't did it before but really thanks for your amazing work and support for this game you are really missing but i can understand your desires and wish you good things, thanks for all.

Gosh, Mike, I stopped checking your thread only because you said you retired, or I would've said I'd be thrilled if you returned sooner. No one else seems to have any interest in pet interactions, so I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love you see you make a come back.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be awesome if you came back. Your animations are amazing!

Yes, please.

Please and thank you. Please and thank you.  Please and thank you. Please and thank you. Please and thank you. Please and thank you. Please and thank you.

Car sex, dogs, femdom, anything.

We need you. We love you.

yes please

and thank you

Thank you Mike24 for the XML-fix am happy to report that i can finally play the table animations (great work my friend) :D Would love to see more animations from you, the stuff you made for TS4 looks so good and would love to see some making their way over to TS3 ;)  Big hug :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ok I might be doing something wrong everytime i try to download the file. it tries to save as an solitare theme file. some crap like that. I don't see any updates

Please do! <Fingers Crossed> I'll double my Patreon if you do!

Love your TS4 stuff, but 4 just doesn't hold my interest. :(

Ok I might be doing something wrong everytime i try to download the file. it tries to save as an solitare theme file. some crap like that. I don't see any updates

what bowser are you using ? google works fine

Gosh, Mike, I stopped checking your thread only because you said you retired, or I would've said I'd be thrilled if you returned sooner. No one else seems to have any interest in pet interactions, so I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love you see you make a come back.

From my side ... there definitely is a "demand" for more of your animations!

Yes, please.

HELL YES!!!

Absolutely, Mike... please do come back! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all!! I'm very busy now and is very difficult that I'll come back again. I can't say more at the moment... later I will see. Thanks again to all for your kind words!

Hi Mike24!

My simmies (especially my lesbian simettes) are waiting for a comeback of youuuuu! Pleeeease make them and us users happy again!

And guess what, I buyed a new notebook to play with S3. Waiting just for the new Windows DVD (should arrive today or tomorrow).

Will I be faster to make this notebook fit for Sims 2, 3 and 4 (and Skyrim) or will it be you with new Sims 3 animations? *lol

Many hugs (also from Joy24)

MS

Yes it's all downloaded and put in the mods packages folder, but I don't know where the animations are suppose to be found in game

in game click in yourself or any point then when the kink menu pop up click on it, then setting, then when menu appear go for woohoo then click on packages, then add animations package, then will pop up a bar for you put the animation name, then put the file name minus the .package, just firts name, like mike24classic.package, just type mike24classic then ok then the mod will recognize the package then when going to woohoo that animations must appear to choose.