[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

On 3/23/2020 at 9:41 AM, landess said:

Hmmmmm. Probably stepping in it at this point. But will help out.

Request to those asking:  Anyone whom responds with a PM to those asking would be helping out - and those receiving please edit your request so others won't waste time 'helping'. This way I'm not the only one, and others wishing to contribute can do so.

Example:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help - want missing file - send PM!

(after receiving)

Have file - Thanks.

(now you too can help with PM's for missing file)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay then. I've sent PM's to everyone asking on this page and page 36 (Sept2019)

Screenshot-83.jpg.d2643593c78f02e5854eceeb2a80dfc5.jpg

sorry to bother you , but i heard through the grape vine that you may be able to help me get mike 24's pet animations. if possible could you pretty please message me? much appreciated

2 hours ago, Sagefeather145 said:

sorry to bother you , but i heard through the grape vine that you may be able to help me get mike 24's pet animations. if possible could you pretty please message me? much appreciated

I ONLY saw this because I was quoted.

In my post you quoted I asked for PM's, so anyone else reading this needs to or I may not see it. I'm not Mike24, and since there won't likely be any animation updates here, no reason for me to haunt this post......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Mike great work on both ts3 and 4.. any chance that you will ever be making more for KW as i love yours amra and K69's work.. ive asked around some of my pateron pledges ive had and they all refused but havent made any in the 1st place for KW.. Id gladly support your efforts on pateron for ts3 if you continue the work there too.. 

Ive had to cancel my pledges to GrayNaya, Azmodan22, E4040 and motherlodesims as ts4 just isnt fun enough to play anymore away from these mods and given the recent world events id sooner my money go to something i plan to enjoy and use rather than the opposite..

Please consider this as you are one of the best animators and some of you ts4 creations would be great in ts3 on kw too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No one ever reads anything. I see 10 or 12 posts here asking to be PM'd after that topic was put to bed on this same page of this thread.

On 8/13/2020 at 5:06 PM, PontiffPrick said:

Out of interest, is it against the rules to publicly share people's removed files?

As I understand it, once something is made public, the original poster may remove it (as many blogs and other links may no longer be available), but it remains public and can be shared.

And why you will never find embarrassing photos of me on the web... ANYWHERE!!! My Sim woohooing a forest fairy against a washing machine as my FemmeBot watches is as close as you'll get! )))

Screenshot-82.jpg.514eaeac4330dcea142259cbad77cf6b.jpg

1 hour ago, PontiffPrick said:

Your screenshots are great, so the website is all the better for it!

Thank you! With luck, I'll be able to share several things in that particular screenshot soon. Laptop problems limit me quite a bit, but the FemmeBot is basically ready for upload. Still working on the Kinky World strap on to make sure it doesn't try to use morphs and end up looking like a stick with razors! Also, the antennae for the fairy, and the legs. The legs are a remake of another person's work.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost 20 people posted to this current page, who didn't bother to read even the current page have posted to ask a question that is answered on this very page, had they bothered to read before posting.

And I can only laugh when they aren't answered, as the reason for that is also posted!!!