[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

On 1/11/2020 at 11:50 PM, MrsSanta said:

anyone who wants the pet animations you can ask Mike24 himself

Hey MrsSanta,

Any word on why they were removed? Also wonder why Mike24 hasn't maintained this post if still 'active' - responds to messages but not his mod posts?

'TO EVERYONE'  >  This is why I archive EVERYTHING. Be like the NSA, CIA, and FBI - buy some freaking external hard drives and start archiving! -or- return to the internet later and cry.....

• 3 weeks later...

Привет . Уважаемый народ , помогите : 
Я не могу скачать эти предметы для секса :
Stockade BDSM Furniture http://www.sexysims....ad.php?t=175302
Bondage Frame http://www.sexysims....ad.php?t=174813  ---  Меня не пускают . Может быть у кого то есть уже скачанное - скиньте пожалуйста и мне в личку . Заранее благодарю .

--------------- Перевод может быть не точным :

Hey . Dear people, help:
I can not download these items for sex:
Stockade BDSM Furniture http: //www.sexysims....ad.php? T \u003d 175302
Bondage Frame http: //www.sexysims....ad.php? T \u003d 174813 --- They won't let me in. Maybe someone has already downloaded - please discard me in PM too. Thank you in advance .

On 2/26/2020 at 7:56 PM, Valeri Sakuragi said:

Bondage Frame

at least you can find the bondage frame at Mary-Jane's thread first page, below "View full animation list and get required objects:"

Mary-Jane was so kind and gave it with here very good animations for convenience reasons, since she used such objects in here animations.

By the way, I want to note in the screenshots - one man has a black dildo in his hands with which he pokes a tied girl.
So I don’t have this dildo - where to get it?

--------------------

К стати , хочу заметить на скриншотах -  у одного мужчины имеется в руках чёрный дилдо , которым он тыкает привязанную девушку . 
Так вот этого дилдо у меня нету - где его брать ?

On 2/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Valeri Sakuragi said:

one man has a black dildo in his hands with which he pokes a tied girl.

In case you use Passion, just look at the second Post of the Passion thread :

Passion Object Toys And More!

and further below

How to use the toys

Each and any of those objects are aligned to ONIKI's dildo object, that I used as reference.

What you have to do is,  in any animations XML file that has the tag <Accessory Key="Dildo"> change the name dildo with the toys name! e.g. change the name "Dildo"  in the XML to "DoubleDildo" and passion will show something new! The DoubleDildo

Passion versions beyond 2.6.6.4 do not need any of above. There is a procedure that adds them random.  

For Kinky World, the dildo is blue and not re-colorable and a other one is not usable or need at least the above described change in the XML (OKW file of the animation). But did not tried it so far. Dildo is not important for my gameplay.

So here I have no solution !

Оу , спасибо . Вроде всё понял ... 
Хотя я вижу что " Passion versions beyond 2.6.6.4 "   написано - содержит всё . Может мне скачать  2.6.6.4  ...  Ещё раз спасибо .

---------------

Oh, thank you . It seems to understand everything ...
Although I see that 'Passion versions beyond 2.6.6.4' is written - it contains everything. Maybe I should download 2.6.6.4 ... Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmm. Probably stepping in it at this point. But will help out.

Request to those asking:  Anyone whom responds with a PM to those asking would be helping out - and those receiving please edit your request so others won't waste time 'helping'. This way I'm not the only one, and others wishing to contribute can do so.

Example:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help - want missing file - send PM!

(after receiving)

Have file - Thanks.

(now you too can help with PM's for missing file)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay then. I've sent PM's to everyone asking on this page and page 36 (Sept2019)

Screenshot-83.jpg.d2643593c78f02e5854eceeb2a80dfc5.jpg

45 minutes ago, landess said:

Request to those asking:  Anyone whom responds with a PM to those asking would be helping out - and those receiving please edit your request so others won't waste time 'helping'. This way I'm not the only one, and others wishing to contribute can do so.

I don't seem to have an option to edit a post, only "delete" shows up, when I click on "Options".
Nevertheless, thank you very much for help :D

22 minutes ago, RinnaraThe said:

I don't seem to have an option to edit a post

Pehaps it's a 'new member' thing?

At the bottom of my post I have 4 icons: a plus sign/quote/edit/options   I use Edit when adding/removing from the body of a post. Thought you'd like to know.

So I seem to have several ZIP files of the Mike24 animations. They all have different dates and file sizes attached to them and there are several that are extremely similar in name. Requesting someone with the latest of the animation packs (all) to send me the appropriate files or at least tell me what the most up to date versions are so I can vet out the files I currently have. Thank you in advance.

7 hours ago, 22Treason said:

tell me what the most up to date versions are

Just looking at the download page, it appears the ones lowest on the list would be the newest according to date (day/month/year) and file size. The pets animations have been removed although 'we' can PM them per forum rules. I haven't downloaded the XML file though, but my guess is it's info concerning the current state of download-able files.

As I archive most everything anymore, I also use the dates listed in my folders to help me keep track of things. I rarely will download multiple/different versions of the same files at once. Since my last download of Mike24 animations also had the pets available, it behooves me to check the most recent ones to see if I'm cheating myself out of more 'fun'.

>>>> Okay, I just checked the last 'fixed XML' and it is just the previous 2 combined, although whatever was 'fixed' didn't affect the file sizes whatsoever.