[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

2 hours ago, legendaryglasses said:

English is not my first language

It's not mine either. You don't need to apologize. And my thoughts are more directed to the first person who began the endless chain of asking a question already answered only one or two posts before THAT person made his post. Glad you found the answer.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, landess said:

Send me a PM if you want me to share with you.

Come back in 2 days... There will be 10 posts after I write this, of people who can't read, and ask "Can someone send me a PM?" and "me too".... I just stop in to laugh at them!

7 minutes ago, landess said:

monitor this post

Shouldn't worry about it. This is the second time that I have seen  you posted for people to send you a PM. You could post the file, and right below your post would be someone asking someone to send them a PM with the file!!!!

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Shouldn't worry about it. This is the second time that I have seen  you posted for people to send you a PM. You could post the file, and right below your post would be someone asking someone to send them a PM with the file!!!!

Heh, if one goes back to the original post I made offering to PM that file, I said something like 'I'm probably stepping in it now' - meaning a pile of shit because - people -.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i also saw people asking a question which is still not answered: 

do me need this file "
Mike24 fixed xml.rar"  and if so does that contain both classic and lesbians in one fixed file or do we need it along with the lastest lesbian and classic files?

and  besides asking kindly for someone to send the pets file, a question which has only be asked by users about 2 million times :D

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, sim333 said:

on that site

These people can't, or are too lazy to read. Language is no excuse. You posted once on this same page, and the next post below from an idiot was asking for what you gave the answer to. Look... they join and make 1 post to ask for the pet animations and never appear here again. They are to be scorned and mocked!!! Придурки!

STOP!

Mike24 hasn't replied to this post recently.

Mike24 removed the PETS animations for his OWN reasons.

I WILL share them if you send me a PM.   (Hover your mouse pointer over my Avatar and select MESSAGE)

THIS should be the last post so OTHERS CAN SEE IT - don't bury it with other useless posts.

If you have a question using the rest of the animations, then you should be using either PASSION, or KINKY WORLD and we can easily answer questions in either of those posts.

Thank you and have a wonderful time playing the Sims 3

Screenshot-83.jpg.d2643593c78f02e5854eceeb2a80dfc5.jpg

Edited by landess
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...