[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Hello !

People, tell me: I have after installing these updates, fashion - women stopped coming dildo. Now if lesbian sex, the dildo is not present, it does not appear. And before everything worked fine. What could be the reason ?

Thank you in advance . And sorry for the translation - I write through the translator - Im Trandkftor.

P \ S: But your work is simply stunning! Many thanks !

I dont know was happend. Do you have install a new UPDATE of Kinky World?? Maybe you have installed two dildo packages of differents updates and you have error. I had that problem

Member, Thanks for the reply.
But I have a previous version worked without problems. And I removed the old installation and the new set of fashion, not all, but only three that through the passport. But maybe I should not have put this here AW_mike24 - package, and leave the old one? Maybe because of it. . .
I'll list what I changed, maybe something extra I put it here, I replaced:
AW_Lady666_Animations
KW_Lady666_Animations
KW_Lady666_Kinky_Animations
KW_mike24_pets
Lady666_Animations
OKW_Lady666_Animations
OKW_Lady666_Kinky_Animations
OKW_mike24_pets
======================
Can I do something extra set?

Look in the carpet mods how many dildo.package do you have. You should have only one package, if you have two dildo.package you have an error.

In any case, the mods list you have is right, no problem with that. And for the dildo do you need kw_mike24_lesbianas and OKW_mike24_lesbians. For pets you need kw_mike24_pets and OKW_mike24_pets, for classics the same, KW_mike24_classics and OKW_mike24_classics.

For lesbians need to delete de "AW_mike24_lesbians_bed" and "mike24_lesbians_bed".

I have only - KW_mike24_lesbians
And you name - kw_mike24_lesbianas - maybe it's the other modes? Because of this I have no name in the game, there are only - KW_mike24_lesbians and OKW_mike24_lesbians. I'll list what I have lesbians:
OKW_mike24_lesbian_bed
mike24_lesbian_bed
KW_mike24_lesbian_bed
AW_mike24_lesbian_bed
AW_Amra72_Lesbian_Animations
Amra72_Lesbian_Animations
OKW_mike24_lesbians
KW_mike24_lesbians
======================
That is all that I have - lesbians.
Is there too much? Although I think it's okay. Maybe I'm wrong . . .
(Sorry for the translation)

And you name - kw_mike24_lesbianas - maybe it's the other modes? Because of this I have no name in the game, there are only - KW_mike24_lesbians and OKW_mike24_lesbians. I'll list what I have lesbians:

OKW_mike24_lesbian_bed

mike24_lesbian_bed

KW_mike24_lesbian_bed

AW_mike24_lesbian_bed

OKW_mike24_lesbians

KW_mike24_lesbians

======================

Delete "AW_mike24_lesbian_bed" and "mike24_lesbian_bed" if you are using kinki world... Im not recommende use Animated Whohoo animations mines with kinky worlds animations because maybe are conflicts (the clips names into the both mods  are the same). 

Ok. In your list  you has "kw_mike24_lesbians_bed" and "OKW_mike24_lesbians_bed" and with the lasts updates now the name is "kw_mike24_lesbians" and "OKW_mike24_lesbians" withouth "BED"

If your problem persists I dont know where is  the problem, sorry I cant help you.

Membe - I remembered! When I enter codes to the game - the panel had seen the name in brackets, and there was the same amount that the item without parentheses. Maybe those poses that are in brackets - should be removed? Because the same without the brace. . . Perhaps because of this, and there is a conflict. Try, can really work.

AW is for animatied woohoo KW is for kinkyword .if you add both you have conflict ...and mess up kw works ...remove All AW for list of added animations by clicking on them in game and clicking remove then close game and clear all cache files and then restart game ...the game will make new cache files with right script and all should work..hope this helps ...great work mike your the best

OKW_mike24_lesbian_bed

mike24_lesbian_bed

KW_mike24_lesbian_bed

AW_mike24_lesbian_bed

OKW_mike24_lesbians

KW_mike24_lesbians

======================

Delete "AW_mike24_lesbian_bed" and "mike24_lesbian_bed" if you are using kinki world... Im not recommende use Animated Whohoo animations mines with kinky worlds animations because maybe are conflicts (the clips names into the both mods  are the same). 

Ok. In your list  you has "kw_mike24_lesbians_bed" and "OKW_mike24_lesbians_bed" and with the lasts updates now the name is "kw_mike24_lesbians" and "OKW_mike24_lesbians" withouth "BED"

If your problem persists I dont know where is  the problem, sorry I cant help you.

Thank you very much for your help ! I removed the 2 and everything was working. Everything is fine ! While some poses are not the same, far from each other - but that's nothing, I use the 'Move'. Thanks again for your answers!

.And sorry for the translation. .

AW is for animatied woohoo KW is for kinkyword .if you add both you have conflict ...and mess up kw works ...remove All AW for list of added animations by clicking on them in game and clicking remove then close game and clear all cache files and then restart game ...the game will make new cache files with right script and all should work..hope this helps ...great work mike your the best

Hello !

So AW will no longer be on the list - I understand you correctly? Although I have read here in the forum that this is so. But I left them in the game - as they also work, but noted that in the KW has similar animation. I now have it all together and is AW and KW. In general, I realized that it is necessary to remove all AW. Try it - may be true everything will work steadily. Thank you for your answers!

And sorry for the translation, writing by Im Translator. Thank you once again and wish you good mood!

Hello !

So AW will no longer be on the list - I understand you correctly? Although I have read here in the forum that this is so. But I left them in the game - as they also work, but noted that in the KW has similar animation. I now have it all together and is AW and KW. In general, I realized that it is necessary to remove all AW. Try it - may be true everything will work steadily. Thank you for your answers!

And sorry for the translation, writing by Im Translator. Thank you once again and wish you good mood!

yes so they are no longer on list in kinkyworld settings ...add animations ....you can keep them in game to work with AW but just don't add them to kinkyworld animations list ...make sure to delete your cache file in Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3

folder ...hope this helps

Hello !

yes so they are no longer on list in kinkyworld settings ...add animations ....you can keep them in game to work with AW but just don't add them to kinkyworld animations list ...make sure to delete your cache file in Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3

folder ...hope this helps

Thanks again ! I removed from the list of all the fashion AW. Completely removed from the list of all KW and all the animations list, fully disabled modes - cleaned cache in the My Documents Sims 3. Now I will re-install recording animations from scratch.

P \ S: I followed your advice and deleted AW - then tried - how the game works. It turned out less brake and animations are better, perhaps now they do not interfere. I then decided to completely re-install the entire animation modes and clear the cache in the documents Elektronic Sims 3. Now I hope everything will be fine - and it's all thanks to you all.

Thank you all for your help! (Well that there are people like you!)

Sorry for the translation.

OKW_mike24_lesbian_bed

mike24_lesbian_bed

KW_mike24_lesbian_bed

AW_mike24_lesbian_bed

OKW_mike24_lesbians

KW_mike24_lesbians

======================

Thanks for the Info Mike24. I wasn't having a problem but I did find I had the extra files loaded.

20120423_044834_222.gif

When.....how much longer for these amazing animations?!

LOOOOOOOL

UPDATE ALREADY

Public release 01/07/2016 

Lesbians:

-Licking pussy stand (Windows) 

-Licking pussy stand (Floor) 

-Fisting pussy (Stage 03 - For the stage 01 and 02 in the next update) (Couch)  

-Double Dildo (bed) STAGE 01

-Double Dildo (bed) STAGE 02

Classics:

-Doggy in double bed with movement bed

-Doggy in Single bed withouth movement bed

-Blowjob 01 

-Blowjob 02 

Pets:

-Licking pussy stand (dog)  

-Cowgirl in bed (dog)

-Missionary 02 - (hay bale)  horse

-Sucking dick horse 

For some reason the "Missionary 02 - (hay bale) horse" isn't showing up in my game. Anyone else have the same issue?

sorry mike24 I should have added more info >.<

if I do this in order :

1. Select floor

2. Choose Woohoo Interactionname

3. Choose Dog

4. Choose from options that appear ' licking pussy mike24 oral job '

5. plays licking pussy anim plays (stage 1)

6. plays floating sex (forgot the name, see pic) - (stage 2)

I've repeated this a few times and it does do it, I havnt removed / readded the new ones only c&p'd them in so not sure if that would fix it

post-53106-0-28743500-1468115649_thumb.jpg

if I do this in order :

1. Select floor

3. Choose Dog

I've repeated this a few times and it does do it, I havnt removed / readded the new ones only c&p'd them in so not sure if that would fix it

Do you have the hoverbed installed ? or its a misplaced tile in the house build ....would be my guess ..hope this helps

if I do this in order :

1. Select floor

3. Choose Dog

I dont know was happend. I dont have any idea... 

Well, when i have more time, i look again  the animations stages and look for this problem appear.

Anyone have this problem too?

if I do this in order :

1. Select floor

3. Choose Dog

Do you have the hoverbed installed ? or its a misplaced tile in the house build ....would be my guess ..hope this helps

nope, never heard of it lol my guess is stage 2 "assumes" stage 1 started on a bed thus why im floating, it expected a bed to be there etc..

and no its a generic family house that comes with the game so I'd assume it should be flat >.<

lovely work mike24

on a horsey note though, I turned all the ladies into beast lovers, any house with girls that don't have a dog now do >.< so lovely to watch when my char is sleeping or in work how mad the town goes while Im busy lol then last night had my first npc <3 horse >.<

now if I can fix the bloody lag I'd be happier :/

lovely work mike24

on a horsey note though, I turned all the ladies into beast lovers, any house with girls that don't have a dog now do >.< so lovely to watch when my char is sleeping or in work how mad the town goes while Im busy lol then last night had my first npc <3 horse >.<

now if I can fix the bloody lag I'd be happier :/

Thanks! The lag is a problem for all people, when you have a lot mods but Kinky World should be hard script for the game, but I dont know this problems, im only animator. I have lag too with other mods how "Passions" or "Animated Wohoo".

Hey Mike, I'm new to the kinky world stuff, & just recently downloaded a few things for my Sims 3 expansion pack game. I noticed some clothing you had for the Sims, especially the topless nightie do you by chance have any for teens, or no. By the way, I think your work is fantastic.  You definitely are a true artist! I use to use Pandora Sims but that stuff is so out dated, & now I have become interested in  Oniki's Kinky world. Keep up the wonderful work you are doing.

In regards to lag....   I don't think Kinky World itself adds any extra lag to the game (or if it does its very little)  Sims 3 is a lag beast from beginning to end.   There are a few things that can help though.

First, avoid large worlds. By large I mean worlds with big populations. The more NPC's there are in the world, the more lag you are going to see.  A world like the original Sunset Valley can actually get very laggy over time because it starts with a fairly large population.  Honestly the best success I've had with a fairly lag free game is playing a world like Barnacle Bay. Another world to avoid like the plague is Isla Paradiso.  Regardless of the population of that world, (I'm not sure if it has a big population or not)  that world lags no matter what.  It's a shame really, cause i love the boating and the scuba diving. But there is something about that world that just lags constantly.

Second is custom content. The more you have the more you will lag.

Third. I Assume you already use something like the NRaas mod suite.  One thing that can cause the game to lag and even cause save game errors is CAS. If you have a lot of store and/or custom clothing it can really fill the computer memory very fast just opening CAS.  From my experience Sims 3 doesn't seem to release the memory back when you are done in CAS.  If you are running Master Controller, there are 3 options to look at that can drastically reduce the system load caused by going into CAS.   When you are in CAS if you right click on the options button(bottom left)  you will see Show in Compact Form:  Accessories, Clothing, Hats.  Set at least Clothing to true.  What this does is forces CAS to load just the base item, and not all the duplicate color options for each item. Now the downside to this is you need to go into the pattern/color changer to see or access the additional color options on an item. But as I said, showing compact form seems to help the most with reducing game load.

Last is back to custom content.  2 things in particular will really lag your game.  Custom Hair and Custom Cars (Fresh Prince in particular)  in most cases both custom hair and cars tend to have a fairly high poly count and if you have a lot of npc's running around town in custom hair and driving custom cars that is a lot of load on the game.  If you can live without or very little of one or both, that may help a lot in reducing lag.

If you have done all of the above, there is not much more you can do to reduce lag. At least without knowing what your computer specs are.

Hope some or all of that is helpful.

Edit:  One last thing I forgot to cover is Aging.  If you have aging set to a really long time span it can bloat your population.  If the game is doing a lot of births, and your sims have a long life span, the population can get pretty big.  What i do in my game is i tend to have my family and select NPC's (sims I've created or good looking sims the game has created lol) set to no aging or long life if you like.  The rest of the game population is all set to short lifespan, so that they are dying off at a fairly steady rate.