[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

hey Mike, really good work on your animations im a big fan. a question I had was, how do I activate the bed/couch animations with the dog? Do I have to have the animated Woohoo stuff installed? I'm kinda new to sims so any advice would be appreciated.

the classics are so great  :P

Thanks lunix!

hey Mike, really good work on your animations im a big fan. a question I had was, how do I activate the bed/couch animations with the dog? Do I have to have the animated Woohoo stuff installed? I'm kinda new to sims so any advice would be appreciated.

For Animated Wohoo you cant play with pets animations, only can play with  Kinky World. In Animated Wohoo only have older lesbians animations. I need to do an update for classics and New Lesbians animations, but need more time, its a pending task.

Hello Mike24!

I m getting real mad, I can ´t find the option to upload screenshots directly from my PC.

Could you please, please help me?

First you need upload your images  to internet ( a  host pages for images how imagesack for example) and them copy the url of the image. The next  is paste the url in the post (this forum) with the tool "link". Sorry for my english,  i dont know if you understand me.

First you need upload your images  to internet ( a  host pages for images how imagesack for example) and them copy the url of the image. The next  is paste the url in the post (this forum) with the tool "link". Sorry for my english,  i dont know if you understand me.

Hey MIke,

do you remember my lesbian screenshots? This pics I uploded directly from my notebook!

This button does not longer exist...? That was so perfect for me. :D

Sorry for my english too (I m from Germany).  :D

Thanks a lot!

Hey MIke,

do you remember my lesbian screenshots? This pics I uploded directly from my notebook!

This button does not longer exist...? That was so perfect for me. :D

Sorry for my english too (I m from Germany).  :D

Thanks a lot!

But that tool do you refer it was for the New page (was aborted) new.loverslab.com. (i guess)

the classics are so great :P

Thanks lunix!

For Animated Wohoo you cant play with pets animations, only can play with Kinky World. In Animated Wohoo only have older lesbians animations. I need to do an update for classics and New Lesbians animations, but need more time, its a pending task.

Thanks for the quick reply, so just to confirm with you the couch/bed animations for dogs are not available for public use yet? Or am I missing a step in getting the animations to play ingame? Right now I'm trying to make a double bed room and resting on it with the dog but there are no extra animation options

Thanks lunix!

For Animated Wohoo you cant play with pets animations, only can play with Kinky World. In Animated Wohoo only have older lesbians animations. I need to do an update for classics and New Lesbians animations, but need more time, its a pending task.

Thanks for the quick reply, so just to confirm with you the couch/bed animations for dogs are not available for public use yet? Or am I missing a step in getting the animations to play ingame? Right now I'm trying to make a double bed room and resting on it with the dog but there are no extra animation options

You need Kinki World, here you have a public release of Kinki World Mod in this same section. Them you can play with  pets animations, classics and lesbians.

Thanks lunix!

You need Kinki World, here you have a public release of Kinki World Mod in this same section. Them you can play with  pets animations, classics and lesbians.

I do have Kinky World and I was able to get the ground animations to work between female and dog. However, how do I activate the bed and couch animations for the female and dog? I do not know how to do this

You can play with dog animations in couch and bed. I dont know why you cant play. Sorry. Maybe you need a clean save (or new game) and delelte cache files a register new the animations in Kinki World.

And you can try in  debug mode of kinki world, activate "always accept" and try again sex with dog in couch.

Thanks lunix!

I do have Kinky World and I was able to get the ground animations to work between female and dog. However, how do I activate the bed and couch animations for the female and dog? I do not know how to do this

Click on the couch then click kinky world then click woohoo and pick which of your furry friends you want to do it with.Good luck!! :D

BLOWJOB ON BED - NORMAL VERSION:

STAGE 01                                                                                      STAGE 02

Classic_Bed_Blowjob_03.gif  Classic_Bed_Blowjob_05.gif

NEW - STAGE 03:                                                                      

Classic_Bed_Blowjob_09.gif

ALTERNATIVE VERSION BLOWJOB ON BED:

STAGE 01                                                                                       STAGE 02

Classic_Bed_Blowjob_15.gif   Classic_Bed_Blowjob_11.gif

STAGE 03

Classic_Bed_Blowjob_13.gif

all are looking superb any chance we might be able to use them soon thanks

Before I want to upload other update earlier the next month. 

no probs just letting you know i am ready when you are is all many thanks for all your hard work

all are looking superb any chance we might be able to use them soon thanks

Before I want to upload other update earlier the next month. 

no probs just letting you know i am ready when you are is all many thanks for all your hard work

Thanks! Now I need more time because I will work in sims 4 too... (but first I need tested the rig of TS4 and it depends if a good rig for animators I can do animations or not)