• 2 weeks later...

Great set...   my ONLY issue with it tho is that Nyotengu has no wings...  It just feels wrong using her without them...  (although even TN themselves seem to think this isn't important as she seems to have lost them in xtreme3)

Oh my, i've been wanting a mod like this for ages!  I'd love it if a DLC could be made! (compatible with the gigantor pack if possible)

I agree about Nyotengu, all the nude mods remove wings and i'm like "Why??"

@Randark & @GenesisAria

Well people, ask and you shall (eventually) receive!

NyoTengu Nude Outfit + Wings

NyoTengu%20Outfit%20%2B%20Wings.jpg

Return of the Wings.rar

Simple enough, I put her wings back on for those who want it.

Also be sure to check out the edits I made to follardo's Mod of outfits like this, here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45578-doa5lf-dead-or-alive-5-last-fap/?p=1452940

Updated the first post with the topless bikini pack.

@squizzo

Damn it Squizzo! I was working on doing this very thing, but kept running into problems and then got pulled away by Life needs, so you beat me to it!

I wish I could upvote you more than once per post as this is just awesome, would you mind if I looked into doing a bit of Remixing with them? (like Holden did with his alternative bikini packs).

@squizzo

Damn it Squizzo! I was working on doing this very thing, but kept running into problems and then got pulled away by Life needs, so you beat me to it!

I wish I could upvote you more than once per post as this is just awesome, would you mind if I looked into doing a bit of Remixing with them? (like Holden did with his alternative bikini packs).

Feel free to use any of my mods, just make sure to give credit where credit is due.

• 2 weeks later...

Nude Outfits

A pack of 18 nude outfits (one for each girl).
I tried to stick to each girls general theme for the outfits and made my best efforts to clean up any clipping but some small clipping issues may remain on some outfits.

Thanks to Harry Palmer and an unknown user from the 3DM forums for the nude models.
Thanks to Team Ninja for all other assets.

1_jpg_802e4ce30414dc4b8db7501cf7c8f6d1.j
2_jpg_7cfbb4371091682501eb452f9d2d0091.j

3_jpg_8ca8472a1c9cb3384f2d80a1cbe95fac.j
4_jpg_b323fb15df24c9eb97d6a335f400307e.j5_jpg_27b2b81d398e51869b1debbf61d17ee0.j6_jpg_fc17f5477e9c786c75781716a0609dd8.j

Topless Bikinis

A pack of 18 topless bikinis (one for each girl).

Untitled_1.jpg
Untitled_2.jpg

Untitled_3.jpgUntitled_4.jpgUntitled_5.jpgUntitled_6.jpg

Valentines Bikinis

A pack of 18 bikinis (one for each girl).
I removed the aprons and retextured the outfits to fit the characters signature colors.

Valentine1.jpg

Valentine2.jpg

Valentine3.jpg

Valentine4.jpg

Valentine5.jpg

Valentine6.jpg

Valentines Aprons

A pack of 18 aprons (one for each girl).
I removed the bikinis and retextured the outfits to fit the characters signature colors.

Apron1.jpg
Apron2.jpg

Apron3.jpg
Apron4.jpg
Apron5.jpg
Apron6.jpg

please upload the link dead

Nude Outfits

A pack of 18 nude outfits (one for each girl).
I tried to stick to each girls general theme for the outfits and made my best efforts to clean up any clipping but some small clipping issues may remain on some outfits.

Thanks to Harry Palmer and an unknown user from the 3DM forums for the nude models.
Thanks to Team Ninja for all other assets.

1_jpg_802e4ce30414dc4b8db7501cf7c8f6d1.j
2_jpg_7cfbb4371091682501eb452f9d2d0091.j

3_jpg_8ca8472a1c9cb3384f2d80a1cbe95fac.j
4_jpg_b323fb15df24c9eb97d6a335f400307e.j5_jpg_27b2b81d398e51869b1debbf61d17ee0.j6_jpg_fc17f5477e9c786c75781716a0609dd8.j

Topless Bikinis

A pack of 18 topless bikinis (one for each girl).

Untitled_1.jpg
Untitled_2.jpg

Untitled_3.jpgUntitled_4.jpgUntitled_5.jpgUntitled_6.jpg

Valentines Bikinis

A pack of 18 bikinis (one for each girl).
I removed the aprons and retextured the outfits to fit the characters signature colors.

Valentine1.jpg

Valentine2.jpg

Valentine3.jpg

Valentine4.jpg

Valentine5.jpg

Valentine6.jpg

Valentines Aprons

A pack of 18 aprons (one for each girl).
I removed the bikinis and retextured the outfits to fit the characters signature colors.

Apron1.jpg
Apron2.jpg

Apron3.jpg
Apron4.jpg
Apron5.jpg
Apron6.jpg

please upload the link dead

Valentines Aprons don't have pubic texture.

Valentines Aprons don't have pubic texture.

Nope, I prefer the clean shaven textures so that's what I used. You could easily add pubic hair back in with the texture tool though.

P.S. Could people please stop quoting the entire original post. It's really unnecessary and clogs the thread up.

Great stuff Squizzo, thanks again for sharing your work. (Oops, did I forget to quote half a page of text and pictures? Apologies, where are my manners lol). Seriously though, great job, I love that you've divided the valentine set into two, removing 'unnecessary' excess clothing and catering for 2 fetishes in one move. Great work.