How to use it? any tutor?

While DOA5LR is far from the easiest game for modding... Like others, there's a lot of forums with just about everything you'll need.

From istalling a modded DLC pack to creating a new mod (almost from scratch).

e.g. (from FSD):

Installing Mods Tutorial (For beginners, by beginners)

After, instead of making custom DLCs, you can try Lnk_Reshuffle and/or Archive_Tool to "swap" the mods.

Just doing a little search won't hurt.

This way, we avoid flooding the threads.

Great set...   my ONLY issue with it tho is that Nyotengu has no wings...  It just feels wrong using her without them...  (although even TN themselves seem to think this isn't important as she seems to have lost them in xtreme3)

I agree, that's why I put her wings back, if Squizzo doesn't mind I'll send you a PM.

Great set...   my ONLY issue with it tho is that Nyotengu has no wings...  It just feels wrong using her without them...  (although even TN themselves seem to think this isn't important as she seems to have lost them in xtreme3)

I agree, that's why I put her wings back, if Squizzo doesn't mind I'll send you a PM.

I downloaded the pack anyway...  the costumes are really good in general anyway... it was just that minor niggle I had issues with... and put it on my to do list (for learning more than just decompiling and recompiling DLC) along with various other minor niggles I have with other packs :)

Phase 4 Costume 003

PHASE4%20COS003.jpg

PHASE4COS_003.rar

Working toward covering all alternates I can and had to get more of Phase 4 out there.

Ayane Costumes From Kasumi and Phase 4

Ayane%20Ninja%20Collar.jpgAyane%20Ninja%20Scarf.jpg

From Kasumi (left image):

Ayane Ninja Collar.rar

From Phase 4 (right image):

Ayane Ninja Scarf.rar

Kasumi, Phase 4 and Ayane often share Costumes or themes from the Developer, seemed only right to do the same with my work and Ayane does not get enough love compared to her Sister, fixed her neck with Harry's Tools and did a full recolor on her textures.

Also these come with custom Icons!

Also, check out my alternate Costume of follardo's Kasumi version Here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45578-doa5lf-dead-or-alive-5-last-fap/?p=1403041

• 3 weeks later...