This is because the first costume has hat. Select a different hair style or add a new one for the mod.

This passed to me the first time I added the nude mod...

Sorry if misspelt something, no English.

Got it. I just changed the hair styles and it's fine. Thanks for the tip

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im trying to use this mod, the DLC pack witht he remix DLC pack. game crashes. Im assuming you can't use both mods without game crashing?

All the packs are tmc / tmcl / c / p files only. They should not have any compatibility problems with any other mods.

Your crashes are likely caused by multiple outfits sharing the same costume slot. Make sure when packing the dlc that the costume slots you assign are not already in use by another outfit.

I'm really liking the Apron pack man, thanks for putting it together! I've been testing them out today but I noticed that Momiji's apron costume is broken (The skin texture is missing/white). Is there anything I can do to fix it? I was sad because she's one of my fave characters and I can't put her in a nude apron, the poor lass :(

A few people seem to be having this problem. Ishidacorp posted a solution here >>> http://www.loverslab...-5#entry1477593

Anyway I'm gonna go through some more of these outfits now. And please, as your attourney I advise you to take as many drugs as you can on the way to Las Vegas.

Just stay away from the mescaline.

Im trying to use this mod, the DLC pack witht he remix DLC pack. game crashes. Im assuming you can't use both mods without game crashing?

All the packs are tmc / tmcl / c / p files only. They should not have any compatibility problems with any other mods.

Your crashes are likely caused by multiple outfits sharing the same costume slot. Make sure when packing the dlc that the costume slots you assign are not already in use by another outfit.

hmm..how would I check that exactly? Sorry I'm a bit new at this im not sure which costume is taking which slot for which character. Here's a picture of my DLC folder tho.

http://prntscr.com/cgwg64

Squizzo is proud to present a total of 100 outfits in 7 packs for all the girls.

Thanks to Harry Palmer, Timmyc and an unknown user from the 3DM forums for the nude models.
Thanks to Team Ninja for all other assets.

Nude Outfits

A pack of 18 nude outfits (one for each girl).

1_jpg_802e4ce30414dc4b8db7501cf7c8f6d1.j
2_jpg_7cfbb4371091682501eb452f9d2d0091.j

3_jpg_8ca8472a1c9cb3384f2d80a1cbe95fac.j
4_jpg_b323fb15df24c9eb97d6a335f400307e.j5_jpg_27b2b81d398e51869b1debbf61d17ee0.j6_jpg_fc17f5477e9c786c75781716a0609dd8.j

Topless Bikinis

A pack of 18 topless bikinis (one for each girl).

Untitled_1.jpg
Untitled_2.jpg

Untitled_3.jpgUntitled_4.jpgUntitled_5.jpgUntitled_6.jpg

Valentines Bikinis

A pack of 18 bikinis (one for each girl).
I removed the aprons and retextured the outfits to fit the characters signature colors.

Valentine1.jpg

Valentine2.jpg

Valentine3.jpg

Valentine4.jpg

Valentine5.jpg

Valentine6.jpg

Valentines Aprons

A pack of 18 aprons (one for each girl).
I removed the bikinis and retextured the outfits to fit the characters signature colors.

Apron1.jpg
Apron2.jpg

Apron3.jpg
Apron4.jpg
Apron5.jpg
Apron6.jpg

Cyborgs

A pack of 18 cyborg outfits (one for each girl).

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Naotora Pack

A pack of 5 outfits for Naotora. Nude outfit, topless bikini, cyborg, valentines bikini and valentines apron.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Mai Pack

A pack of 5 outfits for Mai. Nude outfit, topless bikini, cyborg, valentines bikini and valentines apron.

Mai1.jpg
Mai2.jpg

thanks

Updated the first post with the Mai pack.

Thank you Squizzo, this is a great pack!  :D

The Apron one seems to have a slight problem, I have attached a snapshot of the issue.  Just wondering whether you might be able to fix it? :blush:

The apron was a real pain to make and I'm not sure if I can improve it at this time. Mai is awkward to work with as you have to use one of her limited outfits as the base of your model otherwise you will lose the fans.

The problem is that not only does Mai stand in an awkward stance, but she also doesn't currently have any costumes with the proper skirt weights associated with it so i had to just weight the bottom of the apron to the hip bone.

So I'm sorry but I don't think I can do much about it at the moment. But hey, it looks just fine when she stands up straight.

Stand up straight Mai, you're going to hurt your back.

P.S. Can people stop quoting the entire original post.

The Apron one seems to have a slight problem, I have attached a snapshot of the issue.  Just wondering whether you might be able to fix it? :blush:

The apron was a real pain to make and I'm not sure if I can improve it at this time. Mai is awkward to work with as you have to use one of her limited outfits as the base of your model otherwise you will lose the fans.

The problem is that not only does Mai stand in an awkward stance, but she also doesn't currently have any costumes with the proper skirt weights associated with it so i had to just weight the bottom of the apron to the hip bone.

So I'm sorry but I don't think I can do much about it at the moment. But hey, it looks just fine when she stands up straight.

Hi Squizzo,

Thank you for taking the time to explain things, I figure it has something to do with 'weights'.  I know that Farell Foxx had been working on something similar a few days ago, and his apron one doesn't appear to have the 'weights' issue.

I wonder whether he might have the solution...

His thread here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63108-doa-5-lr-farells-modding-journey-latest-fixed-mai-bottomless-apron/?p=1681012

However, Farell Foxx's apron mod appears to be either incompatible with my Nvidia graphics card or causes an 'infinite' freeze problem after selecting Mai...

I hope you fix it someday though, I have your entire apron pack for all the other characters and really like it!

Also, I think Mai's stance may be related to her weighty melons. :D

Hi Squizzo,

Thank you for taking the time to explain things, I figure it has something to do with 'weights'.  I know that Farell Foxx had been working on something similar a few days ago, and his apron one doesn't appear to have the 'weights' issue.

His thread here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63108-doa-5-lr-farells-modding-journey-latest-fixed-mai-bottomless-apron/?p=1681012

However, Farell Foxx's apron mod appears to be either incompatible with my Nvidia graphics card or causes an 'infinite' freeze problem after selecting Mai...

I hope you fix it someday though, I have your entire apron pack for all the other characters and really like it!

It looks like he has used my Momiji apron as the base of his model which will fix the weight problem but loses the fans as well.

I would rather have a bit of clipping while keeping the fans, then losing the fans for proper weighting.

Hi Squizzo,

His thread here:

It looks like he has used my Momiji apron as the base of his model which will fix the weight problem but loses the fans as well.

I would rather have a bit of clipping while keeping the fans, then losing the fans for proper weighting.

That is true, the fan is important too as it keeps the fan visible when she throws it. 

I hope you can fix it in the future!  Thanks again for your mods! :)

can i use Auto link to instant this nice costume ? or must use DLC tool ? 

I don't use autolink so i'm not 100% sure but I'm fairly certain they should work with autolink.

Yep! Works perfectly fine with AutoLink v2.50

post-870556-0-01912800-1474652503_thumb.jpgpost-870556-0-43368400-1474652536_thumb.jpgpost-870556-0-99225400-1474652556_thumb.jpgpost-870556-0-72542200-1474652575_thumb.jpg

I don't use autolink so i'm not 100% sure but I'm fairly certain they should work with autolink.

well need newest autolink to have mai nude

You can grab the latest version here.