[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

Hey, Follardo, are you around? :unsure:

Can I post some fixings I've made (requested by Verhoven69), here?

I really don't remember if someone already made it.

@Ishidacorp

Just for the Record, feel free to fix any of my files as well, standing offer to any Mod I upload on any site, just name drop me in the thanks (and anyone I give credit to, like any I post in this Topic thank follardo too).

Yes guys, after nearly a month of silence I am BACK... and I come baring gifts.

(sorry I was gone so long, the Real-World needed me and the lack of upvotes and comments didn't make me feel like posting when I was so busy)

NyoTengu Ultra-Nude Collection

NyoTengu%20Ultra-Preview%2001.jpg

NyoTengu%20Ultra-Preview%2002.jpg

NYOTENGU Ultra-Nude.rar

Modded to lose the swimsuit and to upgrade the normal maps, from follardo's work here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45578-doa5lf-dead-or-alive-5-last-fap/?p=1302452

Also be sure to check out the edit I made of an outfit like these that Squizzo made, here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54701-doa5lr-nude-outfits/?p=1452951

Finally you should all say thank you to Verhoven69.

Why? since he has been so active to support my posts in other Modder's Topics I have decided to continue releasing Remixes of Other's works (with their permission) until I run out of ideas within my skill limits.

@Ishidacorp

Just for the Record, feel free to fix any of my files as well, standing offer to any Mod I upload on any site, just name drop me in the thanks (and anyone I give credit to, like any I post in this Topic thank follardo too).

(sorry I was gone so long, the Real-World needed me and the lack of upvotes and comments didn't make me feel like posting when I was so busy)

attachicon.gifNYOTENGU Ultra-Nude.rar

Modded to lose the swimsuit and to upgrade the normal maps, from follardo's work here:

Also be sure to check out the edit I made of an outfit like these that Squizzo made, here:

Why? since he has been so active to support my posts in other Modder's Topics I have decided to continue releasing Remixes of Other's works (with their permission) until I run out of ideas within my skill limits.

Thx for the permission NiteGuardian. :D

If by chance I find something "fixable" that is within my skill range, I'll give it a try.

And of course, I'll give the proper credits. ;) 

*PS

Seriously, this is far beyond annoying.

post-806278-0-64041100-1454339421_thumb.png

@Ishidacorp

attachicon.gifNYOTENGU Ultra-Nude.rar

Very honored NG. Don't let the creative juices dry lol!

@shariarkangel

Btw, the Tina police mod is here in Follardo's last Fap thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello, I downloaded C22 Leifang Lace Open Cup Bra and plan to dl Lisa and Leifang's see through black dress, but it seems there is a compatibility problem with my Beach Paradise.

I don't know if it supposed to be, but my Beach Paradise "replaced" a lot of basic costumes. I "lost" basic skins from about 10 to 40 (depending on the characters) and I have Beach Paradise bikinis instead.

So I don't know how to install the C22 mod I just downloaded and her see through black dress as I have not those two basic costumes anymore. I tried to put the C22 mod in Leifang's autolink, create a folder and name it "02", or "03" (which are not taken by any other mod), and even "22" as I usually do but nothing works when I put the elements inside of it.

What is strange is that I have another mod which changes Leifang's original costume 22 in black and this ones work in number "01".

Can you help me?

Archived