good mod but would help a lot if there was a way to apply it to clothing meshes too so nip clipping didnt defeat the whole purpose of the mod. more settings like arouseds' (this clothing considered naked) would be useful to enable or disable for iron vs fur for example.

<3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Tortex said:

There is a RaceMenu64 alpha and related plugins, don't know if the bodymorph bit is implemented yet though. If it is, this should be pretty quick to port.

The latest SE versions of Racemenu and Bodyslide support Bodygen morphs and tri file generation.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/9/2020 at 6:52 AM, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, just wonder when we can see this fantastic mod port to SE vertion?

On 12/6/2019 at 4:06 PM, Du8i0us said:

Also eagerly awaiting an SE port. 

On 11/29/2019 at 5:09 PM, FlowShi said:

Would definitely be great if someone ported this mod to SSE as the requirements are all met. Doesn't seem to be that hard to port but I am not skilled enough in scripting nor do I have permission to do so.

I got it working in SSE using the file here and overwriting with the .pex file here:

Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Since someone just necro'd this thread I thought I'd ask a question of other users of this mod.  Has anyone found a set of CBBE nipple piercings that will work alongside this mod?  For the longest time I was frustrated that I couldn't seem to find a piercing set that worked, then I realized that this mod was probably the reason why nipple piercings didn't align properly.  I'm guessing that a piercing set would have to be bodyslide aware at least?  

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello, nips on my naked follower's body aren't working

On her armor they work.

The body morph on her naked body is active, i also have MME and they change size in real time when filling with milk

But for some reason nips of the naked body won't change. The debug spells says that the mod is adjusting the sliders accordingly, but actually nothing happens.

Any clue?

On 10/2/2021 at 5:05 AM, Midnightbug said:

It looks like aerolasize is not working at all. Can somebody fix it or create a patch? Using SSE and 3BBA body. (All other morphs / sliders are working, morphs built etc...)  Maybe something missing in the script for SSE?

Just in case anyone else is still trying to figure this out, I edited the quest script to fix the wrong morph name it was using for areola size. I'm not sure if it's okay for me to post this updated file, so if I need to take it down just let me know! 

TTT_ArousedNips Areola Fix.7z

• 8 months later...

Just posting this here for convenience. All I did was combine the SE fix posted above by Du8i0us with the areola script fix posted above by satyr9.  I also fixed the file tree by adding a data folder to redirect the files on install.  If this post is problematic for the original author please let me know and I'll take it down.

I'll also add that at the moment this mod is not compatible with OSL Aroused. OSL Aroused is supposed to be backwards compatible with SL Aroused, but it doesn't recognize this mod. I posted on that mod page asking if the mod author would look into it.  Fingers crossed.

TTT_ArousedNips w Areola Fix 1.1.2 SE.7z

Edited by MrNicoras
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Had to make a new install of LE, and much to my chagrin this mod's MCM is not loading and its effects are not seen in game.  I did see the "first time initialization" message after it was installed though so something is being seen.  SKI_ConfigManagerInstance is not helping.  Anyone have any experience with what might be preventing it from loading?

Edit:  Seem to have figured it out.  I have been using Aroused Nips Tweaked 1.6 with 1.7 overriding parts of it.  If I disable the 1.7 then 1.6 initializes and starts the MCM properly.   (1.6 is from Monoman's tweaks and 1.7 is that plus some fixes by Inno.) 

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt