Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

What is causing this?

looks like you either didnt install the textures or dont have the correct ini setup

I Installed this over 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3841/?

But I think that mesh is not working correctly. What should I add to ini besides 

"bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

to your Fallout4Custom.ini  !"

if you haven't yet try adding meshes to 

[Archive]

sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MESHES\ 

Thx, I was missing "meshes" part. 

Thank you Caliente, cell and everyone that was involved.

I found a few issues that are not mentioned:

• BigButt Slider doesn't do anything
  • Vanilla morphes can transform the body in very strange ways.

Other than that, great work!

Cali's fixing the BigButt and adding an Ankles slider right now, thanks.

For the vanilla sliders, you have to reset all other sliders to 0% and use only one of the vanilla ones.

I meant the in-game sliders, but nevermind. After testing different base bodies, I found that my initial settings where too extreme. Scratch that point ;)

I have also forgotten that i had BUSTY loaded.

Guest Katherlne

What is causing this?

You must take CBBE_HD_Fallout4.nif from archive (ShapeData\CBBE_HD_Fallout4) rename it to FemaleBody and drop to Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\CharacterAssets.

What is causing this?

You must take CBBE_HD_Fallout4.nif from archive (ShapeData\CBBE_HD_Fallout4) rename it to FemaleBody and drop to Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\CharacterAssets.

No, those are the file names from the old archive which was the wrong one. Simply redownload the new one and install it, the names are correct! :)

So the mesh we export from Bodyslide is the center of the ingame Body Triangel if I am not mistaken.

I think so.

Guest Katherlne

No, those are the file names from the old archive which was the wrong one. Simply redownload the new one and install it, the names are correct! :)

Oh, thank. I did not notice a new archive :blush:

Just wanted to say thank you for all of your work!  The modding community never ceases to amaze me.   I tried it just now quickly, looks perfect on Cait with combat armor and no underarmor/clothes, no bugs or glitches to report at least on the nif I used.  I removed all previous texture mods.  

This is amazing, just great work, both tool coding and art!   

I still have some questions:

1.  EDITED I havent tested this out in game so far, but I noticed that Femalebody_n and Femalebody_s are just black    is due to alpha release?  or is is something with my photoshop? (I heard some Intel .dds plugin went online, I use same old nvidia dds plugin)

2.    I want to start texturing immediately, is uv layout FINAL?   or are there some minor changes expected?

3.    I like how dense meshes are, however "some" bodyparts would definitely deserve more modeling detail (you know which parts do I mention :D  )  

Especially I am 100% sure everyone here would appreciate actually modeled vaginal lips with all bells and whistles ready to animate,   as well as belly button.  I think it should be done  when custom skeletons are thing, properly by Caliente or Cell, so there are no problems with third party mods and workarounds.

4.   Noticed that in torso sliders category literally every slider makes character more fat,   (as a creator of "the perfect body" mod you can see I like accentuated ribs, and slim/muscular belly.    I really suggest you to check how some fit belly shapes, and add maybe two sliders to make obliques (muscles left and right from abbs)  actually more forward abbs   check this reference image     and some sliders to make body less wide (similar to ribs remove surgery effect)

5.    I am really new to sliders/weight painting,   It wouldn't be problem for me at all to edit body in some 3d software, but if I would create custom sliders (referring to point 4.)  would they be working on clothes?  or I would have to create them literally for every clothes model? (that would be pain)

6.   As mentioned in point 1. there is or is not normal map.   I guess body has enough poly to hold up without normal map, but are planned some normal maps alternatives?    In my mod someone liked aggregated ribs in normal, but many guys used normal maps variations, I think it would be worth to add three main normal map versions.   I guess I can sculpt those details in zbrush to match my tastes, but normal map options for public version are essential

7.   Make sure to take advantage of ussual-clean body and dirty body differentiation in engine.   There is one guy who created custom slot for normals in dirty body textures for making my mod work  He also created "unique player body" which is rally good,  implementation of this should not be forgotten.

8.    Is it ok for me to create custom addons for this mod?   different textures, modifications etc...   I will add original cbbe into file requirements so everyone will be directed to original cbbe nexus mod source.

I hope my feedback helps, I think it is very important to make solid base for all mods that will build on cbbe body files

EDIT:

1. I was opening those files with old PS CC and nvidia plugin, whitch worked for ALL normal/specualr maps in fallout,  however not these.    I tried to open them in latest PS CC 2015 and new intalled Intel DDS plugin.   It worked as expected 

Only "bug" I've noticed so far

attachicon.gif2015-12-10_00001.jpg

Well, I'll just add a little bit of criticism

The transition between neck and body is... "meh." ©

Hope it will be fixed in the release version.

Apart from that everything if fine

Known issues, thanks. :)

@SunshaftV:

Too much to reply to right now, sorry. I've read all of it though, thanks. I see you figured out the texture issue.

Archived