Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

totally off topic but, does anyone know how to get rid of this weird spike coming out of mu characters right side of the mouth, it seems to be related to the bottom lip, because if I increase the size of it, the size of the spike increases too, and if I adjust the angle of my "mouth corner" feature, the angle of the spike changes too, please it is really a thorn in my eye :(

Try editing the cheekbones with all the options : mousewheel, S&W and clicking with the left mouse and move the zone. It usually works for me.

totally off topic but, does anyone know how to get rid of this weird spike coming out of mu characters right side of the mouth, it seems to be related to the bottom lip, because if I increase the size of it, the size of the spike increases too, and if I adjust the angle of my "mouth corner" feature, the angle of the spike changes too, please it is really a thorn in my eye :(

Did you use Face03?, if so, you may need to chose a different face as i had that same bug.

After testing most of the faces, it seemed to only happen with Face03.

Did you use Face03?, if so, you may need to chose a different face as i had that same bug.

After testing most of the faces, it seemed to only happen with Face03.

well, thanks for the reply, at least I know what it is now, but I'll not be changing my characters face, I've spent hours tweaking that shit

bHts8Jz.jpg

well, thanks for the reply, at least I know what it is now, but I'll not be changing my characters face, I've spent hours tweaking that shit

I was the opposite, it had annoyed me to no end that i spent hrs redoing the face and very pleased that i did.

After trying most of the presets, Face01, i find is the best and easiest to tweak.

(Actually went through 3 redos (even give up a 20hr save), as i got the hang of the character creation).

Thanks for the responses, would love to see some options for scaling neck and hands but for that to work, It may seem to be something that might just require CK.

Keep up the great work! Jerity, great body thus far! And Caliente and the rest of the team, I look forward to seeing the mod up! \o/

I was the opposite, it had annoyed me to no end that i spent hrs redoing the face and very pleased that i did.

After trying most of the presets, Face01, i find is the best and easiest to tweak.

(Actually went through 3 redos (even give up a 20hr save), as i got the hang of the character creation).

Is that the valkyr texture pack?

I am sorry to bother you guys, but as I can see Cell already made a lot of work with Fallout 4 body adaptation and maybe I missed important information about tools, which I can use to work with meshes. Since I want to make female body with belly details which can't be created in bodyslide and with any sliders I wanted to ask if someone know any ways on how to import/export fallout 4 meshes in blender or 3ds max? 

I am sorry to bother you guys, but as I can see Cell already made a lot of work with Fallout 4 body adaptation and maybe I missed important information about tools, which I can use to work with meshes. Since I want to make female body with belly details which can't be created in bodyslide and with any sliders I wanted to ask if someone know any ways on how to import/export fallout 4 meshes in blender or 3ds max? 

There's no plugins for that yet. The new CBBE should have enough vertices, though.

There's no plugins for that yet. The new CBBE should have enough vertices, though.

Not enough for detailed fat rolls I guess ^-^, but of course I still interested in new CBBE. So, maybe there will be some way to edit new CBBE in blender or 3ds max? Or maybe not in blender, but somehow create new sliders for bodyslide?

Archived