Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

If you mean the original post she made [...].

Wow.. I never thought of Caliente being a girl :D

I'm just going off what I've seen other people post to be honest.

I think most people (myself included) tend to make the assumption that it's generally more likely that any given gamer, and any given modder, is male rather than female. Perhaps especially modders who make naked female mods. But female gamers and modders do exist, contrary to popular belief :o

If you mean the original post she made [...].

Wow.. I never thought of Caliente being a girl  :D

Yeah, Caliente is a girl. Jeir is as well. Not sure about cell. Lots of us modders are girls though, myself included.  :P

I'm a manly man. Trust me. Just do. My avatar shows my manliness.

(no seriously though, I'm male)

Hey Cell, I noticed that your post says one of your other mods is "unified UNP" Are you the creator of that mod as well as a contributor for this one?

BringTheNoise created Unified UNP, but I stepped in at some point and fixed all the seams/improved stuff/redone the weighting, and then put it on the BodySlide page.

So do i understand it right that when CBBE comes out , the look of all the NPC´s will change accordingly to their old form.

Fat stays fat , thin stays thin  and the armour and clothing will morph accordingly too ?

And would it be possible to make the standard underwear into a clothing item that equips to every NPC,

so that when i loot NPC`S of their armour they wont lay fully naked on the ground and instead have their underwear on,

and if i want i can take their underwear too , and then they appear naked ?

This feature i remember from an old Oblivion mod , but i haven´t seen it since.

So do i understand it right that when CBBE comes out , the look of all the NPC´s will change accordingly to their old form.

Fat stays fat , thin stays thin  and the armour and clothing will morph accordingly too ?

And would it be possible to make the standard underwear into a clothing item that equips to every NPC,

so that when i loot NPC`S of their armour they wont lay fully naked on the ground and instead have their underwear on,

and if i want i can take their underwear too , and then they appear naked ?

This feature i remember from an old Oblivion mod , but i haven´t seen it since.

Yes, the triangle for the body will keep working on CBBE, however:

Before a Nexus release of CBBE, we have to convert all vanilla armor and clothes to some sort of CBBE shape.

Otherwise, for clothes you will have very ugly texture bugs, and for armor, you will have breasts clipping through them.

However no worries, this process should only take a day for all vanilla outfits (load in OS, morph to CBBE (or put CBBE into the NIF) and export).

There aren't any sliders done at that point for those outfits, it's just to rid of the bugs that simply installing CBBE would cause. Sliders and visually upgrading the outfits comes later when the initial release is all working.

Will there be a way to use this in an ongoing play without restart? For example, pick some kind of preset (like the bombshell one of you guys mentioned a page or two back) and get that with the "old" face?

Meshes and textures have nothing to do with your savegame, so yes.

totally off topic but, does anyone know how to get rid of this weird spike coming out of mu characters right side of the mouth, it seems to be related to the bottom lip, because if I increase the size of it, the size of the spike increases too, and if I adjust the angle of my "mouth corner" feature, the angle of the spike changes too, please it is really a thorn in my eye :(

Archived