Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Don't know if this is of interest, but I'm using D_Rail1602's Unique Player mod and to have my followers use CBBE I put the mesh and textures for CBBE in place of the vaultsuit from Badilator's Nude Armor Replacer (both mods easy to find on Nexus). Only downside is it doesn't include hands but gloves fix that.

If anyone else feels like doing it just drop the mesh into

\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Badilator\Vaultsuits

and the textures into

\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\textures\Badilator\SkinV111C

Mesh is for both clean and dirty so would suggest also sticking the texture in the SkinV111D folder.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4293/?

Install this mod, this will give you the correct folders to copy the CBBE textures into the right folders. CaitBody, CurieBody, PiperBody. All in the Fallout, Data, textures, actors, character folder.

That mod doesn't include Meshes, so unless you have changed the base mesh for all females, it wont work. (Unless i misunderstood what you where helping with)

The CBBE mod already changes the meshes, he was asking about textures.

finally tweaked it to my liking!

das curves \(ツ)/

7yATb0O.png

also, the clothing meshes that are coming, are there gonna be skimpy versions, or just the ones that cover everything? I'd be grateful that if nothing else, we would see topless versions, like vault jumpsuit being just the pants for example

Sorry if I'm missing a question here.... looks like people who were having problems got help.. if not, I'm sorry!   Thanks to everyone for helping, trying things out, and making suggestions!

Finally, screenshots look great I'l try it right now. I think I have a quick fix for all problems.

I've done my Armor Replacer Mod with your relase in mind. I imagined the textures problems.

so in my mod you have some mesh/badilator/armorgroup and some texture/badilator/armorname directories

you can simply drop a femalebody.nif in an armor group and its respective textures in each corresponding armorname directory.

so your vanilla femalebody is the same but you can now  "wear" different body and textures and change them runtime just switchng the invisible armors

I'm going to see if everyting works out of the box or some tweaks are needed.

The mod is Nude Armor Replacer on nexus if someone is interested.

nice work

[edit]

seems to work, I just need to include a fix for the hands

That seems like a helpful mod, thanks!  

Hi Caliente & Team.

Thanks for all the work for this amazing body. After fiddling with the body for a few hours I think I found an issue and I do not know if this was a design choice or just a very hard to notice bug.

So after looking at the bodies I kind of felt something was off... I could not put my finger on it until it hit me.

The CBBE breasts are sagging the wrong way, even the perkiest breasts sag, its gravity or else there would be breasts floating in random directions.

Anyway what I realized was that the unrealistic sag is hard to notice unless you compare it to a real human body. As seen below.

The blue line shows when the breast 'starts' (noticeably anyway) from the cleavage area and the red line shows where it sags to. The yellow shows how the breast curves from the side to the breast sag. 

I tried my best using available sliders to make the realistic effect but it is almost impossible. I tried increasing the size, gravity and even when all the huge sliders are set at 100% the effects are still not good. Actually I think I can compare thos effects to a Pear shaped breast (when looking from the front) at perfect 90 degree angle instead of sagging 45 degrees to either side of the body.

Anyway a picture is worth a thousand words. Is there anyway to add another slider to achieve this effect? Is it even possible?

CBBEPic2.jpgCBBEPic1.jpg

Note I realize some of these effects might be caused by the point of view and perspective but I went to great lenghts to make sure everything was from the same perspective or the best possible option anyway. If you doubt the breasts compare the stomachs of the CBBE bodies vs the real body, I find it the most useful trick to tell how prevalent the distortion plays on your eyes.

I have not run the game with the body yet but it is on my to do list for this weekend.

I hope this helps!

Thanks very much for this suggestion... I'd definitely like to better be able to replicate the shape of your reference image.  Currently, toying around with nipple height slider, breast width slider, (inverse) gravity slider, and breast height gives a better approximation than the original shape, but there's definitely aspects of the shape that isn't easy or possible to reproduce with the current sliders.  I'm interested in adding useful sliders, so i'll keep this in mind for a possible target for shapes.  :)

@Caliente thanks for the amazing update and early preview.

I noticed a glitch when my character is crouching and not moving where the knee is kind of weird/inverted (the calf overlaps the thigh as if the knee was a folded tube) sorry I do not have a picture to show or upload.

On @Grine picture I think it allowed me to finally point out what always bugged me with your body. The torso of the real woman (although not really average) is way shorter than the one in the model (or more accurately the waist to shoulder length in relation the waist to butt one).. See in the real woman they are close to a one to one (i.e the waist kind of sit in the middle of the trunk) while in CBBE pictures it is more a 2 to 1. Could this be something fixed through sliders or does it involve more deep work on the skeleton too ?

That being said I am not even able to do just a fraction of what you did.

I also agree with Grine, breasts felt a bit odd to me. 

Also what I noticed, when you take a look at proportions of his female body photo-reference,  and body, you can see legs are longer/thinner and breasts are much higher.

What is my broblem with boobs? its the armpits Blue line on my picture,   on reference you can see how much higher are armpits on real body, cbbe has them about 10 cm down   this forces boobs to be placed in lower postition (I pesonally use Height slider all the way up but it messes boob shape a bit)

I know this might be paint to rework especially with skeleton and stuff (yeah I also terorized guys at UT4 development with my harsh crits :D

but I tried to draw it really simply so everyone can see what actual deal is regarded to proportions

I am well aware that reference body is not your average fatty female, but we are modders and we should supernormal stimuli that rarely occur in world :D

Also today, Im going to start texturing the dirt on raider bodies, that can be released as cbbe expansion or Caliente can include it in base mod package

Cheers

reviewnxn.jpg

Very well done.  The quality is flawless.  

All the sliders seem to work as intended except "Big Torso".  It breaks the neck seam when I messed with.  That was the only bug I could find so far.  Good sign.  This body is much more flexible than Skyrim CBBE.  Even with the starter sliders, it seemed pretty easy to find the right shape.  If I was going to suggest a slider it would be rib cage width/depth.  

Here's a screenshot of CBBE + Busty.  

post-29193-0-27154200-1449824265_thumb.jpg

Re: the "line-up" images side-by-side with a photo:

This is problematic because while your FO4 image is from a zeroed-out T-pose (and looks like orthographic camera, to me), your real-life image is significantly arching her back into "sexy pose" (and looks like a low-angle shot, to me).

You can't just draw horizontal lines from a photo taken with perspective like that, and arrive at reasonable placements for anatomical features.  At very least you have to compare like for like, finding the closest thing you can get to a T-pose in a photograph, guessing the camera parameters (focal length, distance, angle), and lining up using a CG camera with those parameters.

The armpits and shoulders are definitely off, though.  It's hard to say how much of that is due to the T-pose.  Maybe all animations have raised shoulders compared to T-pose?

Single digit poster here. Thank you for all your hard work in bringing such a high quality model to Fallout 4. It looks really great and you can tell that a lot of work went in to making it.

I'll be patiently waiting for some outfits and maybe some reasons to actually be naked other than just to be naked. Breaking Undies, while probably years from being in this game, would make this kind of mod really shine right about now.

This is problematic because while your FO4 image is from a zeroed-out T-pose (and looks like orthographic camera, to me), your real-life image is significantly arching her back into "sexy pose" (and looks like a low-angle shot, to me).

You can't just draw horizontal lines from a photo taken with perspective like that, and arrive at reasonable placements for anatomical features.  At very least you have to compare like for like, finding the closest thing you can get to a T-pose in a photograph, guessing the camera parameters (focal length, distance, angle), and lining up using a CG camera with those parameters.

The armpits and shoulders are definitely off, though.  It's hard to say how much of that is due to the T-pose.  Maybe all animations have raised shoulders compared to T-pose?

I'd also point out that the "real" figure has breast implants.  I'd say this is more of a matter of preference rather than a needed modification of the base CBBE body.  A better comparison would be a natural female body.  However I don't believe that has ever been the aim of the base body.  Also, they literally bundled it with a body creator.  CBBE's proportions are in the end Caliente's preference.  Bodyslide is for everyone else's.

I'd also point out that the "real" figure has breast implants.  I'd say this is more of a matter of preference rather than a needed modification of the base CBBE body.  A better comparison would be a natural female body.  However I don't believe that has ever been the aim of the base body.  Also, they literally bundled it with a body creator.  CBBE's proportions are in the end Caliente's preference.  Bodyslide is for everyone else's.

And if you play around with the bodyslide, it really is amazing. I'm not sure if it became more advanced in Skyrim after I stopped playing, but what's currently available for FO4 is... well... I already said it, amazing. I was a die-hard UNP user because I felt that it was more "natural" than the CBBE body and ended up falling in love with UNP-only armors and never really looked back to trying out CBBE again because I was happy with my game. Trying out this alpha for FO4, though, well... I can't express enough how in love with these sliders I am. I made a quick body for myself that I thought looked more "natural" and "realistic" (posted some SSs earlier), and I don't have enough positive adjectives to use for how I feel about it. I even threw together a quick edit of Mature Skin to use with it, and I'm so excited to see where this goes.

Looks ok, but i cannot get the legs and butt look good to me. Proportions does not look real. 

Hoping to get a more muscular body in the future. There is never enough hourglass shape in games, usually the upper hourglass shape is with boobs and not with upper back which i would like.

Looks ok, but i cannot get the legs and butt look good to me. Proportions does not look real. 

Hoping to get a more muscular body in the future. There is never enough hourglass shape in games, usually the upper hourglass shape is with boobs and not with upper back which i would like.

The shins are def. too short compared to the thighs.  Knees need to come way up.

Archived