Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

A huge thanks to Caliente  Cell, the Nifscope team, and all the other unknown people who made this mod real.  Once you have all the kinks ironed out for a full release I will leave you a fat donation on Nexus. As with many of the others, long time lurker, first time poster, thanks again for your amazing skill and surprisingly fast work.  Nothing but love for all of you.

A. Fan

Super awesome work on this project!

grats on release, and thanks for putting it out so fast! :)

I have a question/request, for us skin modders: Is it possible to get a png of the original normal map? 

since .dds compress away the z vectors, it would be nifty to not have to go through some tooling for recreating the blue channel in the normals.

thanks again for the great effort put into this, will have to go play around with this immediately! ^^

cheers!

So first off, this mod is absolutely gorgeous and amazing!  Many many thanks to Caliente for her time and hard work!

But I think I found a bug in the game.  For any characters equipped with a Harness, the nipple texture appears on the abdomen of those characters.  Does anyone else have this texture issue?  Is there a fix for this I'm not aware of?

Thanks for your time guys.

I've had trouble getting it to work. I've extracted all of the files into the Fallout 4 Data folder, and I've followed of the instructions mentioned in this thread, but I'm still stuck with the vanilla body. I've verified that the path to femalebody.nif is correct, run bodyslide as admin, edited my fallout4custom.ini. The only other thing I'm wondering is if the recent patch conflicts with these changes, although I doubt it.

I haven't seen anybody else having trouble, so I'm starting to wonder if I've stupidly missed a step.

So first off, this mod is absolutely gorgeous and amazing!  Many many thanks to Caliente for her time and hard work!

But I think I found a bug in the game.  For any characters equipped with a Harness, the nipple texture appears on the abdomen of those characters.  Does anyone else have this texture issue?  Is there a fix for this I'm not aware of?

This happens because the harness will use CBBE texture for the body with the UV of the vanilla, so this happens, and will happen with all clothes that show the body for now, is not a bug, is alfa.

This happens because the harness will use CBBE texture for the body with the UV of the vanilla, so this happens, and will happen with all clothes that show the body for now, is not a bug, is alfa.

Got it.  Thanks!

When the full version comes out have you guys considered adding normal maps that show muscle tones?

btw downloading right now.

Well.. I tried converting something over from Skyrim (since the layout is now EXACTLY the same), but couldn't get it to work. Unless someone else makes something, or provides some instruction on how to properly save the normal map for the body, you'll just have to wait.

The bodymesh is a dream and the textures look amazing...outstanding work you guys and girls have done there. This bodymesh is much better than everything that ever was created for skyrim and with BodySlide it pretty much is ideal for everyone...I really hope CBBE will be the only or at least the dominating body for every Fallout4 armor and clothing mod and that bodyslide support will be usual. I think the fact that CBBE+BodySlide is the first great body-mod, and that it is that magnificent might actually make that hopes come true. I will use CBBE in Fallout 4 as I did in Skyrim, hope everyone (that likes hot female bodys in their game) will do as well and I wish it to you, the creators of this masterpiece of a bodymesh. 

Love it!

lKupqwKN.png

Also I found a strange bug on my characters neck, I'm sure it wasn't there before.

B12ohEH.jpg

The bodymesh is a dream and the textures look amazing...outstanding work you guys and girls have done there. This bodymesh is much better than everything that ever was created for skyrim and with BodySlide it pretty much is ideal for everyone...I really hope CBBE will be the only or at least the dominating body for every Fallout4 armor and clothing mod and that bodyslide support will be usual. I think the fact that CBBE+BodySlide is the first great body-mod, and that it is that magnificent might actually make that hopes come true. I will use CBBE in Fallout 4 as I did in Skyrim, hope everyone (that likes hot female bodys in their game) will do as well and I wish it to you, the creators of this masterpiece of a bodymesh. 

Love it!

lKupqwKN.png

Also I found a strange bug on my characters neck, I'm sure it wasn't there before.

B12ohEH.jpg

Your settings are perfect (for me), what settings did you use by chance? Lot's of curves but not too extreme in them!

I've had trouble getting it to work. I've extracted all of the files into the Fallout 4 Data folder, and I've followed of the instructions mentioned in this thread, but I'm still stuck with the vanilla body. I've verified that the path to femalebody.nif is correct, run bodyslide as admin, edited my fallout4custom.ini. The only other thing I'm wondering is if the recent patch conflicts with these changes, although I doubt it.

I haven't seen anybody else having trouble, so I'm starting to wonder if I've stupidly missed a step.

Extract both compressed files into the Data folder.  (I used fallout mod manager to install the CBBE file)  Afterwards, go into the body slide folder you just deposited and then run the bodyslide.exe or bodyslide x64.exe (depending on your operating system) as an administrator (right click the .exe and select "run as administrator").  You will then have a pop-up with assorted sliders.  (TIP:You can type in higher values than the slider will go) Click on the button to see a preview 3d image of what your changes are doing as you do them....  Then click "Build" to apply your changes to the female body in game.

Will the full version affect all female npc's bodies as well?

Yes, this will replace all female bodies except for ghouls if I recall correctly.

Just make certain that any mods that uses the vanilla skin textures will be very wonky with CBBE installed. As noted in the previous posts.

Extract both compressed files into the Data folder.  (I used fallout mod manager to install the CBBE file)  Afterwards, go into the body slide folder you just deposited and then run the bodyslide.exe or bodyslide x64.exe (depending on your operating system) as an administrator (right click the .exe and select "run as administrator").  You will then have a pop-up with assorted sliders.  (TIP:You can type in higher values than the slider will go) Click on the button to see a preview 3d image of what your changes are doing as you do them....  Then click "Build" to apply your changes to the female body in game.

CBBE wasn't working because I hadn't set up ALL of my ini files. This is the first time I've gone messing around with the files. The default preset is working, now I'm simply trying to get bodyslide to work. Thanks for your suggestions.

CBBE wasn't working because I hadn't set up ALL of my ini files. This is the first time I've gone messing around with the files. The default preset is working, now I'm simply trying to get bodyslide to work. Thanks for your suggestions.

Ah! yeah, that'll do it.  Having fun with it now.  Dog meat approved!  Just wish I had a rig that could run this game at higher settings.

post-18879-0-15697100-1449800881_thumb.jpg

Finally, screenshots look great I'l try it right now. I think I have a quick fix for all problems.

I've done my Armor Replacer Mod with your relase in mind. I imagined the textures problems.

so in my mod you have some mesh/badilator/armorgroup and some texture/badilator/armorname directories

you can simply drop a femalebody.nif in an armor group and its respective textures in each corresponding armorname directory.

so your vanilla femalebody is the same but you can now  "wear" different body and textures and change them runtime just switchng the invisible armors

I'm going to see if everyting works out of the box or some tweaks are needed.

The mod is Nude Armor Replacer on nexus if someone is interested.

nice work

[edit]

seems to work, I just need to include a fix for the hands

Archived