Is there a way to make the breasts firmer when small, and more bouncy when large? I imagine there isn't, as you'd need a scaling formula in the XML for that, instead of fixed numbers.

Correct. Maybe there's a way to switch xmls with a key press or when certain conditions are met (like periodical weight checks?). I'm thinking of something like FloppySoS, but for the female body. But I don't know of any mod that does that.

And yeah, the large preset is not intended to be used for breasts like that.

The little shift they are doing might be related to breast rotation. So if you really must use the large preset then maybe try the version without the rotation. It's one of the options in the installer.

Correct. Maybe there's a way to switch xmls with a key press or when certain conditions are met (like periodical weight checks?). I'm thinking of something like FloppySoS, but for the female body. But I don't know of any mod that does that.

Is there, perhaps, a known script call to reset the XML state? Then I could link that into Pinup Poser and all it would take is a press of the Home key.

The little shift they are doing might be related to breast rotation. So if you really must use the large preset then maybe try the version without the rotation. It's one of the options in the installer.

I tried the non-rotating version but it doesn't appear to make much of a difference in that respect. But thank you for the suggestion.

Is there, perhaps, a known script call to reset the XML state? Then I could link that into Pinup Poser and all it would take is a press of the Home key.

The only script I know of that handles xmls directly is the FloppySoS one. So maybe jopie123 could help you with that.

My own scripts all use havok object items with attached xml data, so as soon as the item gets equipped the xml data gets reloaded too.

Now that you ask I'm pretty sure that this would also work, the script just needs to periodically check whatever value changes between the small and the big breast states (character weight, some breast node scaling value, something else) and then at a certain threshold apply a different havok item with another better suited xml.

The defaultbbp xml attachment to the body mesh itself would have to be removed.

So if anyone wants to do it and needs help just PM me. I myself am too busy playing Divinity Original Sin atm to do any modding besides maybe some maintenance for my existing mods. ^_^

Meaning I won't start something new right now.

Is it possible to use Beast HDT 0.51 for COS body? I've seen 'scivirus' said it needs original Creature HDT. anyone know?

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.

Just don't use Creature HDT and Beast HDT at the same time. Obviously.

And delete the SKSE folder from the COS body. Use my Naturalistic mod instead, scivirus' mod has a different collision group layout in the xmls, so Beast HDT won't work with his female body collision settings.

But keeping the SKSE folder and loading Naturalistic after COS should work too since he seems to have deleted the edited stuff (that didn't work for me at least) that was in his older versions (some edits to the HDT PE dll file).

And the Khajiit tail physics look like something worth keeping I guess. Never played a Khajiit and I don't care what their tails do when my char screws male cats but that's just me, Imma too focussed on boobies you know.  :D

Hey, awesome mod, and the classic frase : i have a problem hahaha :q

So i use sos on females with floppy sos, the thing is that the balls is always stuck in the middle of the thights and being (sucked by the vagina "i don't know how to explain, let my try, the balls on the female get stuck then they keep shaking wildly while colliding with the vagina and probably the thighs? i think there is something with the shaft of the scholong) i remenber that an user posted on the futa content thread the edited .xmls for hdt all in one animated pussy fixing this problem, but since your mod use a whole diferent set of xmls i dont know how to solve this :q

(sorry for my bad inglish)

At first glance using FloppySoS for a futa character shouldn't create collisions like that, at least not together with my female body xmls.

The xmls in FloppySoS have the balls set to group 7 and collisions disabled with groups five and seven.

The labia collision boxes in the hdtvagina.xml from my mod are set to group 7 too, with collisions also disabled for other group 7 collision boxes.

So there can't be collisions between those. Same with the thighs which are covered in the FloppySoS xml. They are set to group 5 with collisions with group 7 switched off.

So no thigh - testicle interactions either.

I don't know what it is that you're seeing there, but if it's really the thighs or vagina then I'd check if my hdtvagina.xml doesn't get overwritten by another mod. 

At first glance using FloppySoS for a futa character shouldn't create collisions like that, at least not together with my female body xmls.

The xmls in FloppySoS have the balls set to group 7 and collisions disabled with groups five and seven.

The labia collision boxes in the hdtvagina.xml from my mod are set to group 7 too, with collisions also disabled for other group 7 collision boxes.

So there can't be collisions between those. Same with the thighs which are covered in the FloppySoS xml. They are set to group 5 with collisions with group 7 switched off.

So no thigh - testicle interactions either.

I don't know what it is that you're seeing there, but if it's really the thighs or vagina then I'd check if my hdtvagina.xml doesn't get overwritten by another mod. 

Your mod is the last one the left panel from MO, and there is nothing overwritten from your mod :q, i folowed all the instructions and read all the article, and looks like i did everything acording to your instructions, i don't know what else could be :/

How would I go about getting UNP-SoS physics and belly collisions to work with this setup? I've always had to do some magical weirdness with FloppySoS to get one or the other to work (have never been able to get both to work at the same time); but now that that's giving me performance issues, I'm a touch lost on making magic happen with just the best physics XMLs.

Edit: Without Floppy, the only other meaningful thing I'm using that I can think of is the Animated All-in-One - and I have Naturalistic overriding that in MO.

I took another look at the collisions I added for b3lisario's futa schlong mod and I still can't find any problem with it.

But I still made a little edit because I wasn't satisfied with the collision box. It was a tad too small. So I increased its radius to 6 and reuploaded the file (SoS - B3lisario UNP Addon 0.9 with collisions). The original mod is already included in the download. All credits go to b3lisario.

Probably won't solve your problem with it though but as I said, I can't reproduce the issue on my end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone also mentioned issues with Clams of Skyrim and my mod. So I downloaded version 3.6 of  that mod to see if there they are still compatible.

And I can confirm that they indeed are, but it can be a bit tricky to switch between Clams and UUNP.

Because when I just install Clams and then test it with my existing savegame, physics are pretty much broken. Bounce physics still work as do some basic collisions like between strapon and vagina but a lot of stuff like hair physics and hand breast collisions doesn't happen anymore.

I don't know what exactly causes this but it only seems to happen when switching between CBBE and UNP on an existing savegame.

And the fix is easy to do too. Just start a new game with a female character, wait until it finished loading all the MCM menus and then save this game separately. Afterwards load your old savegame and all the physics should work correctly again.

Really odd and a bit unconvenient but afaik it only seems to happen if you switch between body types.

edit:

Ok, seems like this doesn't actually fix it but just delays the issue to the next reload.  :(

But then again I can't even get Clams itself to work on its own. Because when I load it with its own physics and deactivate my mod completely physics still break on reload. Even on a fresh savegame inside the Live Another Life starting cell ... Wtf is going on there?

edit 2:

Now I remember, I already had that problem with Clams and switching from UUNP to it before.

The only way to continue playing the old savegame is keeping that fresh Clams savegame in reserve and loading it every single time before you continue your other savegame if you just started up Skyrim again. For some odd reason Skyrim seems to save some data relevant to havok physics into each samegame but after you started the game itself it reloads that havok data only the first time you load a savegame.

Fuck you Bethesda, seriously.

And here's the basic load order for my mod and Clams in case you can't figure it out on your own and don't read mod descriptions, installer texts and readmes (seriously? shame on you!):

CBBE main file from Nexus

Cosio 3.6 main

Cosio texture  (low or high, your choice)

My mod(s) come(s) after that.

... I added a link to this post to the mod description because the Clams <-> UUNP switch stuff is important and not that obvious to do.

Hi Bazinga,

Just wondering how this mod plays together with the COS All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

Thank you

It should work out of the box as long as you load my mod after. There's an outdated version of my physics included in AiO by the way.

And for switching to COS on an ongoing savegame see a few posts above. Starting a new game or updating physics on a savegame where COS was already installed should work fine though.

Hi Bazinga,

Just wondering how this mod plays together with the COS All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

Thank you

It should work out of the box as long as you load my mod after. There's an outdated version of my physics included in AiO by the way.

And for switching to COS on an ongoing savegame see a few posts above. Starting a new game or updating physics on a savegame where COS was already installed should work fine though.

Thanks Bazinga,

I figure I still have to do the attaching of the XMLs to the COS body?

Thanks

No, the COS body uses the same 3 xmls (the same filenames and paths), they are just attached a little differently (all to the body itself, none to the hands). But in any case you don't need to attach anything yourself, that's already taken care of.

I think I attached the hdtfingers and the defaultbbp xml both to the hands in my edits to UUNP Special because I wanted to enable hand breast collisions when clothed (but with hands naked) out of the box. The drawback is that both the main body and the hands need to be naked to get all the collisions (only the vagina collisions are linked to the body), while with the COS layout the naked body is enough.

You mean to 3.57?

In fact I barely changed anything, I just sped up the breast bounce a little.

But thanks, and you're welcome. :)

So here's a short question to all:

How is Beast HDT working for you? So far I am aware that there might be a problem with the Chaurus collisions, but other than that I simply don't know because I didn't come around to play and test it much recently.

So if there's anything that's not working as intended (like horses changing their body texture, Draugr with dislocated heads and collisions not working) and you know about it then please tell me. Because honestly I am not particularily hyped about the prospect of watching all these creatures humping my main char yet again. ^^

So if there's no error feedback and if I don't spot anything that might have been broken by the latest MNC updates then I'll just add collisions to the creatures that don't have them like the Steam Centurion or Chaurus hunters.

And after that I'll just wait for whatever solution MadMansGun comes up with regarding the dog - wolf alignment problems and then I'll change this mod accordingly.

You mean to 3.57?

In fact I barely changed anything, I just sped up the breast bounce a little.

But thanks, and you're welcome. :)

So here's a short question to all:

How is Beast HDT working for you? So far I am aware that there might be a problem with the Chaurus collisions, but other than that I simply don't know because I didn't come around to play and test it much recently.

So if there's anything that's not working as intended (like horses changing their body texture, Draugr with dislocated heads and collisions not working) and you know about it then please tell me. Because honestly I am not particularily hyped about the prospect of watching all these creatures humping my main char yet again. ^^

So if there's no error feedback and if I don't spot anything that might have been broken by the latest MNC updates then I'll just add collisions to the creatures that don't have them like the Steam Centurion or Chaurus hunters.

And after that I'll just wait for whatever solution MadMansGun comes up with regarding the dog - wolf alignment problems and then I'll change this mod accordingly.

Honestly nope, nothing bad to report on the Beast HDT front and I've been using it for awhile.  I don't zoom in all the time to double check that collisions are working for every scene, but they are there when I expect them unless the creature I'm using comes from Immersive Creatures (and isn't one of the few I manually attached xmls to).

If you're looking for super nit-picky details the only thing I can think of is that the collisions detection on MNC 10 horses can be a bit off (sometimes seems to start at about 1/3 insertion), and that horse balls .xml someone uploaded in your thread way back doesn't work with the newer horse mesh (and was a nice effect if you ever wanted to incorporate it into the mod).

First of all, thanks to Bazinga for this mod and his unusually clear instructions on how to get it working. I'd been wondering how to get the NPC's genitals from protruding through my petite pc's belly and now that aspect of animations works pretty much perfectly.

Unfortunately, I'm having a bit of trouble with nipple piercings, and since I like them and generally insist on my character wearing them, this is an issue for me. The problem is that although I got the DD and Heretical Resources nipple piercings to move along with the breasts correctly, they're up too far, acting as rings around the nipples instead of piercing through them. So I came here and found this, which seems to address my problem, but I have a couple of questions I'd appreciate clarification on (from Bazinga or anyone else willing to answer). Please keep in mind that all of this manipulation of outfits and bodies is fairly new to me, even though I've been playing Sexlab mods for over two years now; I generally like to have Bodyslide take care of everything for me without my intervention. Also, I use MO and have had issues with permissions in the past, but I generally understand the file structure of both the game and the virtual data folders of MO.

Also, Bazinga, any insight on unaligned piercings? The Virgin Nipple Clams from Shout like a virgin is weirdly shifted upwards even though when I overlay the Uunps reference on outfit studio it's perfectly aligned. I know it's not exactly under your belt but nonetheless I want to find out how an HDT modder like you view nipple piercings variants that doesn't use the body slot.

I bet it's a weight paint issue. The piercings have a different weight paint than the nipples, so they don't get pulled down the same distance by gravity.

So you'd have to transfer the weight paints from the body you're using to the piercings. Outfit Studio has that option, and it takes only a minute:

Just load the Bodyslide source file (somemod\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData ...) for the body you're using ingame as reference,

Ok, first question: the Bodyslide source file is the UNP Special .nif in the Bodyslide directory, right? Does it matter that it doesn't have my slider settings? I'm thinking not but I just want to be sure. When I load that .nif, I get the basic UNP Special .nif which is a good bit heavier than the one I've tweaked for my in-game use.

then load the source file for the piercings as outfit.

Here's a place where I'm really unsure. What does the source file for the outfit look like? Is it a .nif? Because the DD and HR meshes don't appear to exist until I build them in Bodyslide. Can I use those output .nifs instead? What should I be looking for here?

Now go to the bones tab and select the bones that these piercings are weight painted for (nipple piercings -> NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast; naval piercings -> NPC Belly; something that includes both -> all 3 aforementioned bones).

Press Ctrl to select multiple bones simultaneously.

This part I get, as long as I'm working with the right files this is no problem.

Now with these bones highlighted in the list switch back to the fist tab (I think it's named "Meshes" in English), highlight all the elements of that set of piercings (Ctrl or Shift & leftclick), then rightclick and then copy selected weight paints. The default settings in the popup window are good enough, just use those.

Again no problem, if I've got the right files as references.

Then export as nif and save over the old mesh (maybe back it up though) and you're done.

Okay, not entirely, you just edited the Bodyslide source mesh so you still have to let Bodyslide rebuild the weight 0 and 1 piercing meshes of course.

This last line is what makes me think I'm not supposed to use the meshes I built in Bodyslide for the piercings, but again I'm not quite sure: if I'm not using those, what am I using?

Any help is appreciated. I understand I may be asking how to do something that's really simple if I just RTFM but I think all I really need to know is which files I'm supposed to be loading in Outfit Studio.

First of all, thanks to Bazinga for this mod and his unusually clear instructions on how to get it working. I'd been wondering how to get the NPC's genitals from protruding through my petite pc's belly and now that aspect of animations works pretty much perfectly.

Unfortunately, I'm having a bit of trouble with nipple piercings, and since I like them and generally insist on my character wearing them, this is an issue for me. The problem is that although I got the DD and Heretical Resources nipple piercings to move along with the breasts correctly, they're up too far, acting as rings around the nipples instead of piercing through them. So I came here and found this, which seems to address my problem, but I have a couple of questions I'd appreciate clarification on (from Bazinga or anyone else willing to answer). Please keep in mind that all of this manipulation of outfits and bodies is fairly new to me, even though I've been playing Sexlab mods for over two years now; I generally like to have Bodyslide take care of everything for me without my intervention. Also, I use MO and have had issues with permissions in the past, but I generally understand the file structure of both the game and the virtual data folders of MO.

Also, Bazinga, any insight on unaligned piercings? The Virgin Nipple Clams from Shout like a virgin is weirdly shifted upwards even though when I overlay the Uunps reference on outfit studio it's perfectly aligned. I know it's not exactly under your belt but nonetheless I want to find out how an HDT modder like you view nipple piercings variants that doesn't use the body slot.

I bet it's a weight paint issue. The piercings have a different weight paint than the nipples, so they don't get pulled down the same distance by gravity.

So you'd have to transfer the weight paints from the body you're using to the piercings. Outfit Studio has that option, and it takes only a minute:

Just load the Bodyslide source file (somemod\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData ...) for the body you're using ingame as reference,

Ok, first question: the Bodyslide source file is the UNP Special .nif in the Bodyslide directory, right? Does it matter that it doesn't have my slider settings? I'm thinking not but I just want to be sure. When I load that .nif, I get the basic UNP Special .nif which is a good bit heavier than the one I've tweaked for my in-game use.

then load the source file for the piercings as outfit.

Here's a place where I'm really unsure. What does the source file for the outfit look like? Is it a .nif? Because the DD and HR meshes don't appear to exist until I build them in Bodyslide. Can I use those output .nifs instead? What should I be looking for here?

Now go to the bones tab and select the bones that these piercings are weight painted for (nipple piercings -> NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast; naval piercings -> NPC Belly; something that includes both -> all 3 aforementioned bones).

Press Ctrl to select multiple bones simultaneously.

This part I get, as long as I'm working with the right files this is no problem.

Now with these bones highlighted in the list switch back to the fist tab (I think it's named "Meshes" in English), highlight all the elements of that set of piercings (Ctrl or Shift & leftclick), then rightclick and then copy selected weight paints. The default settings in the popup window are good enough, just use those.

Again no problem, if I've got the right files as references.

Then export as nif and save over the old mesh (maybe back it up though) and you're done.

Okay, not entirely, you just edited the Bodyslide source mesh so you still have to let Bodyslide rebuild the weight 0 and 1 piercing meshes of course.

This last line is what makes me think I'm not supposed to use the meshes I built in Bodyslide for the piercings, but again I'm not quite sure: if I'm not using those, what am I using?

Any help is appreciated. I understand I may be asking how to do something that's really simple if I just RTFM but I think all I really need to know is which files I'm supposed to be loading in Outfit Studio.

Some folders doesn't appear in Outfit Studio when using MO for some very weird reason. Just go directly to the folder of the mod in MO and load the nif from there. After you save just reload MO

You mean to 3.57?

Oops, yes, 3.57 of course. Corrected.

I just sped up the breast bounce a little.

In my game that makes quite a difference - I like it. Also I can now use the medium strength medicine (big - G-cup maybe) with rotation in all my profiles and in regular gameplay. It's a really good compromise for a variety of breast sizes imho.

How is Beast HDT working for you?

I have issues but I'm pretty sure they stem from the MNC mod itself, not your Beast HDT mod.

Like some creatures never perform the correct mesh swap, either stay flaccid (Arch Demon) or have two schlongs at once (Ashman) - or they receive a schlong that is not even used in the animation (Chaurusflyer). And many other issues obviously not caused by Beast HDT so I won't bore you with them. Actually I wonder if making the change to the SLAL version 10+ was even worth the trouble. If it wasn't for your nice collision mod, I would probably roll back.

If you were to add the Chaurus and the Chaurusflyer, it would definitely be appreciated. And the Vampire Brute (aka Gargoyle). But I realize there is only one single animation for the Chaurusflyer that I'm aware of so it may not even be worth your effort.

Beast is asking me to replace xP 32 skeleton  in my experience that s not a good thing .why does it need to

Most beast skeletons don't have penis bones which are required to attach the collisions boxes AFAIK.  I'm fairly certain anything that replaces an xp32 skeleton is likely a xp32 skeleton with the extra bits added as required.