@Bazinga

I admit I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but looking at the new base mesh for Chinese UUNP, named NBB - Chinese UUNP Special.nif, it seems you used only the vagina from the Chinese mod, but not the actual body. Like the sculpted nipples are missing.

Correct? Would you be so kind as to explain this to one as thick as myself? TIA!

Yes, you're right, I didn't add the sculpted nipples. Apart from this and the different vagina this body is in fact the same shape as the UUNP body coming with Bodyslide itself. The rest is absolutely identical.

But there's another big difference, weight paints. The Chinese UUNP body is painted for a few more obscure bones (rear thigh, breast01 etc), has the butt crack issue fixed (but I suspect that the fix is half-assed, there was one vertice in the mesh in the middle of the butt crack that still had weight 0, I corrected that) and some more weight paint changes from normal UUNP that I don't know the reason for. I left most of that untouched.

Regarding the nipples I decided against including that version of the body because it didn't come with its own preset. And without that all the clothing, jewelry, piercings and stuff that doesn't have the main body included in the mesh would clip through these puffy nipples.

And since I won't provide custom Bodyslide source meshes for all that stuff I didn't think including it would be such a good idea.

I also didn't include the pubic hair versions btw because I didn't like the hair color mismatch with the main hair. Hopefully Painted Lady Redone will take care of that.

@Reesewow:

Nah, I didn't change much for the pregnancy belly morph slider. The only thing I did there was increasing the labia mesh area a little so the main body mesh doesn't clip through it anymore.

The main fixes I did besides that were the half buried rear labia for most of the UUNP presets, a few missing weight paints on the deeper part of the labia and displaced vertices at the labia or the body mesh in that area for a few of these presets (Leito was a mess for the Chinese UUNP body, also minor issues on Venus  and I think Demonfet).

would it be too much to ask if u could provide a bodyslide version for the puffy nipples version, with devious asset we can hide jewelry and piercings, i dont hv any issue of it clipping thru cloths/armors tho, thanks

Thanks for explaining. You're right, the Chinese UUNP body fixes some issues, but introduces at least as many new ones (like the underarm horror). For me personally the nipples are of overriding importance though. And I use a nude body just for that: a nude body. So clipping is not an issue. Weightpainting is an issue though - I had to dump all my stockings and the like. sad.png

BTW, in the original Chinese version there is a block #9 called "object" that is like a second labia, but halfway inside and it has environmental mapping enabled (!) which makes it stand out like a sore thumb visually in certain animations.

Do you have any idea what that thing is supposed to be good for? I flagged it "hidden" and haven't seen any ill effects.

EDIT: Oh, thanks for the upload above my post. Does that base mesh benefit from your improved weightpainting?

Thanks for explaining. You're right, the Chinese UUNP body fixes some issues, but introduces at least as many new ones (like the underarm horror). For me personally the nipples are of overriding importance though. And I use a nude body just for that: a nude body. So clipping is not an issue. Weightpainting is an issue though - I had to dump all my stockings and the like. sad.png

BTW, in the original Chinese version there is a block #9 called "object" that is like a second labia, but halfway inside and it has environmental mapping enabled (!) which makes it stand out like a sore thumb visually in certain animations.

Do you have any idea what that thing is supposed to be good for? I flagged it "hidden" and haven't seen any ill effects.

EDIT: Oh, thanks for the upload above my post. Does that base mesh benefit from your improved weightpainting?

It does.

And I'll see about the environmental mapping setting, thanks.

edit:

There is no leftover environmental mapping flag or shader type setting anywhere in these files. Neither in the one I included in the main mod nor in the one I just uploaded.

Next I'll see if I can copy the default UUNP Special weight paints on that Chinese UUNP body.

lol, that "thing" is a vagina, the labia model is this http://www.sharecg.com/v/42779/gallery/5/3D-Model/A-new-genital-prop-for-V4-A4-G4-S4-L3 and the vagina is from daemonic's CBBE HDT vagina, which is also from sharecg.

And done. I replaced most of the weight paints on the Chinese UUNP body with the ones on my repainted UUNP Special body. And by popular request I included the puffy nipples version of that body in the main mod. I also reshaped these nipples on many of the UUNP bodies (smooth, move and increase volume tools in Outfit Studio), they looked like shit on some of them.

And done. I replaced most of the weight paints on the Chinese UUNP body with the ones on my repainted UUNP Special body. And by popular request I included the puffy nipples version of that body in the main mod. I also reshaped these nipples on many of the UUNP bodies (smooth, move and increase volume tools in Outfit Studio), they looked like shit on some of them.

Unreal! Thanks so much!

The loss when you go into retirement will be sorely felt throughout the community.

lol, that "thing" is a vagina

Ah so - thanks. Well it didn't look like a vagina I have ever seen, not in the Chinese original mesh anyway.

Also that doesn't explain why it was flagged with EV mapping. Looked like some sort of speculum got stuck in there previously...

Is the "HDT Memory Patch" a good thing?

That seems to depend on many variables, like your hardware, setup etc.

For me it's not. All it ever did was create random crashes so it's the first thing I delete whenever I install a new version of this mod. But it's there for a reason and it has been made for a reason so I guess it could help under certain circumstances.

If you're crashing "from the mempatch" it's because it's incorrectly configured, there is no "universal config" with any HDT setup and there never will be, you have to set the setting to match your specific setup of PE/SMP and fit it to the parameters your hardware supports.

Contrary to popular belief there is no universal anything regarding HDT, just like with ENB or any other post-runtime injected system, and you shouldn't assume there is. Even Hydro has had plenty issues with HDT and she's the author.

you have to set the setting to match your specific setup of PE/SMP and fit it to the parameters your hardware supports.

Maybe so. It would help if there was a documentation with guidelines on how to achieve that.

imho, it's just some BullShit he is posting, it's looks to be just another memory manager, but wait there is one already which everyone uses i.e. crash fixes or the one in skse so the question is role does this hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll take and how would it interact with the other memory manager? will it play nice or will they overlap with each other hence CTD...

recommended to disable it first if u get constant CTD with huge crash dump files generated..., it'll usually fix your problem

my 2 cents

The repainted version of the CUUNP still has it's nasty problems in weights. 

player.sae  idlestaticposeastart

You should see what I mean ^? Armpits/underarm and hands for some reason was these touched? The generated hand fingers screwing and bending improperly from the NBB variant. I never got around to see if the thigh/hip/leg area still had the same rocky surface as the original cuunp had with some of the laying down poses out there...

The repainted version of the CUUNP still has it's nasty problems in weights. 

player.sae  idlestaticposeastart

You should see what I mean ^? Armpits/underarm and hands for some reason was these touched? The generated hand fingers screwing and bending improperly from the NBB variant. I never got around to see if the thigh/hip/leg area still had the same rocky surface as the original cuunp had with some of the laying down poses out there...

Thanks for pointing that out. You don't even need to enter that pose to see that something is fishy btw, the left ring finger is already deformed on the normal sexy idle pose I'm using (one of the more subdued ones, idle 4 or sth).

And I have to admit that I screwed up there. A few days ago Outfit Studio bugged out for me, complaining that it didn't find the "res\skeleton_female_xpmse.nif". That error showed up never before and so I simply copied the XPMSE skeleton in the Bodyslide res subfolder and everything was fine.

Nothing was fine though, it turns out that Outfit Studio doesn't work well with the XPMSE skeleton and that you have to use the skeleton_female_sk.nif that came with the mod to prevent deformations like that. You already get these deformations when you just load a project and resave it. And that's all I did with the UUNP Special hands and feet.

But how on Earth should I have known? I guess Outfit Studio uses an outdated XPMSE skeleton or something?

:wacko:  :blink:  :unsure:

Sometimes I really fucking hate Outfit Studio. It doesn't properly hook into MO so I can search for the output files in three different places, the mod folder itself, the Bodyslide mod folder and sometimes even the fucking Skyrim data folder. Arghhhh!!!!  :@

Add the stupid unintuitive pan view function (doesn't center on the vertices you select but on the scene root or some other bullshit) and you have something that really tests your patience.

Anyway, v3.62 should fix all of these issues. Turns out that the weird puffy nipples were also because I used the wrong skeleton. Because the ones on the original Chinese UUNP files looked better. So I reimported the morphs from there and reapplied the fixes I remembered doing and kept the weight paint changes I did.

edit:

I just spotted another issue. The vagina "object" also suffered. So please wait a little, I'll fix that too and reupload v3.62 afterwards.

Sigh...

edit2: Fix ready and uploaded. I hope this is better now, on my end it definitely looks like it.

I can search for the output files in three different places, the mod folder itself, the Bodyslide mod folder and sometimes even the fucking Skyrim data folder. Arghhhh!!!!

Yeah, I keep Bodyslide/OS on a separate drive altogether for that reason and I never "told" it where my Skyrim lives, either. This way I don't get to see the clothing textures, only the skin textures I copied over, but that's okay, actually makes it easier to spot clipping this way. And my game is safe from BS/OS dumping stuff where I don't want it.

Fantastic work - as usual!

Not quite sure if this is the right forum, but I am pretty sure you have fixed my issue before.

Recently I have switched to Demoniac's fair/mature skin, and I noticed the infamous butt crack crease bug when the character is bent over. Like the crack sits at a higher elevation than the rest of the body when bent over. Looks like a little triangular something-or-other. How does one fix that?

I apologize if I am on the wrong forum, but like I said I think one of your patches before fixed this issue. I hope I came to the right place!

Thank you!

Pardon my ignorance, but I was wondering about this particular matter:
With the non-puffy Naturalistic Chinese UUNP mesh, the vagina 'object' (as it is named on the nif) doesn't seem to pick up on the standalone vagina textures - whereas the original CUUNP mesh as well as the puffy nipples Naturalistic copy do. Has something been missed out with this particular mesh, or is it meant to be so?

With the non-puffy Naturalistic Chinese UUNP mesh, the vagina 'object' (as it is named on the nif) doesn't seem to pick up on the standalone vagina textures - whereas the original CUUNP mesh as well as the puffy nipples Naturalistic copy do. Has something been missed out with this particular mesh, or is it meant to be so?

At a quick glance the texture paths appear to be the same.

But I made another mistake in v3.62. The hdt havok path setting in the puffy nipples version is the same as in the hands. Because of the vagina object distortion I had to restart from the Chinese "HDT Vigina Nipple" version of that body shape and reapply my edits. Seems like I didn't change the havok path to the correct one because it looked familiar (nearly the same as the hands in my setup).

This means we're at version 3.63 now.

But I made another mistake in v3.62. The hdt havok path setting in the puffy nipples version is the same as in the hands. Because of the vagina object distortion I had to restart from the Chinese "HDT Vigina Nipple" version of that body shape and reapply my edits. Seems like I didn't change the havok path to the correct one because it looked familiar (nearly the same as the hands in my setup).

[Vid]

Thought so too looking at it, very odd! Reverting back to my set of body textures with the blended vagina, the labia seems to now be properly textured in-game, but the inner/actual 3D vagina remains untextured. Makes sense considering the blended body textures are missing the actual 'vagina' texture mapping, unlike the standalone phototex.dds.

Here's a screenshot of how they appear in nifskope on my end. Puffy CUUNP bodyslide output on the left, Non-puffy on the right:

https://puu.sh/xWoDG/7e6f0aa4f6.png

[Vid]

Thought so too looking at it, very odd! Reverting back to my set of body textures with the blended vagina, the labia seems to now be properly textured in-game, but the inner/actual 3D vagina remains untextured. Makes sense considering the blended body textures are missing the actual 'vagina' texture mapping, unlike the standalone phototex.dds.

Here's a screenshot of how they appear in nifskope on my end. Puffy CUUNP bodyslide output on the left, Non-puffy on the right:

https://puu.sh/xWoDG/7e6f0aa4f6.png

Sorry, but I really couldn't care less about how they appear in Nifscope. I thought you meant they had the wrong or missing texture ingame. Which isn't the case, the texture path points to the phototex.dds.

But I'm still grateful for you posting the issue, that led me to that other mistake I made.

[snip]

Well, the issue actually is present in-game as well. Simply noticed the nifskope preview meshes showing the same symptoms. I don't rightly know *why*, just that such is the case.

Not the biggest issue of course, I'll simply fall back to something preferable until I somehow wrap my head around what's up. Thanks to you too!