Well it looks more like it is trying to do the SD enslave instead of ME I mean this happened in previous versions and lydia would just own my character through SD after that. Was it supposed to kick in SD like that too or was that just a bug I had all this time where it was going to SD because ME was not working with it?

Ok I got lydia to ask my character what she is doing with no master or something like that. when I give the answer I have no master the mod throws up this temp text instead of dialogue about add in something for CD and ME and trapped in rubber blah blah then lydia has the response of : with nothing after it. She just walks away and doesn't do anything yet I remember she would enslave my character through SD before in older versions. You should check out SD it was just updated to fix some things up to version 3.5.4 now.

Ok I got lydia to ask my character what she is doing with no master or something like that. when I give the answer I have no master the mod throws up this temp text instead of dialogue about add in something for CD and ME and trapped in rubber blah blah then lydia has the response of : with nothing after it. She just walks away and doesn't do anything yet I remember she would enslave my character through SD before in older versions. You should check out SD it was just updated to fix some things up to version 3.5.4 now.

Can't find the error or the cause with that description.

However, when I tried the new SD+ I found it wouldn't work with my old save, but worked flawlessly on a new save. Maybe clean SD+ from any old saves you wish to continue as well.

Edit; By flawlessly, I mean I tried it twice and it worked as expected for both attempts, I throw that word around too readily.

I also have been noticing that lydia doesn't attempt to sell my character into slavery anymore but that might be some settings I changed gonna have to play with that. I will have to try and get that exact text but it looks like some kind of under construction section of your mod I do have the unfinished dialogues option enabled.

I also have been noticing that lydia doesn't attempt to sell my character into slavery anymore but that might be some settings I changed gonna have to play with that. I will have to try and get that exact text but it looks like some kind of under construction section of your mod I do have the unfinished dialogues option enabled.

Local vs sell/given is a weighted roll, if local is 10, given is 20, sold is 30, you have 30/60 (50%) chance to be sold, 10/60 (17%) chance to be kept by the enslaver.

I just checked and the roll seems to be working fine (got given with 50 while local was 1, rolled 30-something), skyrim's random rolling is really bad, state leakage, many users/mod authors have noticed that if you quicksave, and roll a number right after the save you have a higher chance of getting a similar number. Other than that it looks to be working fine, just bad luck?

First off great mod.  So far I have only one issue with it that comes in 2 parts..... registration. 1st - The vampire lord form registered as naked so you get "your gorgeous naked body might draw a lot of attention" info since the cloak registers it a such. Now I don't know who would approach a transformed vampire lord but thee chances are low or very rare, not to mention it tech is covered, and you already draw attention in that form, to add more is a hindrance since they tech need to be notified by npcs, fighting, or LOS. 2nd - Is that it also registers said form as vulnerable do to being "unarmed" and so more prone to attacks. While it's true they do not have a weapon equipped, they themselves are a weapon of sorts. So I'm wondering if there's a way to flag the form as armored and armed, to remove the unwanted "extra" attention in that form without having to toggle it off for everything else in that state as well. Thanks in advance and once again Great Job, really enjoying the mod. 

It just slipped my mind that vampirelord/wearwolf forms could count as naked and/or that anyone would approach you as non-hostile, DLC Is the only case I can think of at the moment, but I guess there are quests for those, I'll see about adding some detection for those forms.

It shouldn't be too expensive to add to detect, but for the meantime you can just toggle the mod off during those parts of the game, toggle in the main MCM page.

I'm too lazy to test the werewolf or vampire lord detection to see if they work, I'll wait for someone to confirm that it's not working as usual.

There's one new large bug in this version, that I have decided is too expensive in code to fix and is rather harmless: If you manually add an NPC as a follower, and that follower is naturally detected by DEC without the manual detection, that NPC will find items twice as frequently. I assume if you were impatient enough to add them with that button instead of waiting one cycle then you are impatient enough to appreciate, rather than lament, the extra speed in finding items, or at the least don't care much about it.

I haven't found an easy way to allow the user to add SD masters. There is an interface to type in strings from UIextensions, but looking up actors by name is not something I've found a solution for. I might be able to allowe a user to search through their esp's for an actor if given an ID, although that sounds like it would be too complicated for a lot of users.

So as always, If you have any NPCs you think would make good masters tell me, or can just add them on your end through creation kit if you don't have a weak stomach.

Edit: I thought I had already done so but I guess not, added short instructions to add your own ideal SD masters to the mod through creation kit on the second post of this thread.

I'm back with key issues. :D Don't worry though, key stealing works per se - I'm wondering though, has it always only stolen restraint keys? I could've sworn it got rid of chastity/nipple and even DCUR "head/leg/... restraint keys" at some point...

Edit: False alarm, I had a chastity key which didn't belong to Sexlab. Normal chastity keys are getting removed as intended.

I'm back with key issues. :D Don't worry though, key stealing works per se - I'm wondering though, has it always only stolen restraint keys? I could've sworn it got rid of chastity/nipple and even DCUR "head/leg/... restraint keys" at some point...

Edit: False alarm, I had a chastity key which didn't belong to Sexlab. Normal chastity keys are getting removed as intended.

Yeah there's at least two mods that have fake keys that look like the regular keys, to mess with you.

Pretty sure they aren't native to DD or DD would have implemented a UI that tells you the key is fake only when you use it, instead of not giving you the option to even try it.

When you do the look to follower option, to refuse when someone walks up to you, is there any chance the follower will say "go for it"?

There is at least one possible outcome where the follower agrees and the player can get used.

Chase wrote that and I've mostly left it alone. There are five text outcomes and since I don't roll it manually, there's only a 1/5 chance you'll get the outcome.

In theory anyway, I can't remember if I've ever seen it work personally, maybe it's broken and I never noticed...

When you do the look to follower option, to refuse when someone walks up to you, is there any chance the follower will say "go for it"?

There is at least one possible outcome where the follower agrees and the player can get used.

Chase wrote that and I've mostly left it alone. There are five text outcomes and since I don't roll it manually, there's only a 1/5 chance you'll get the outcome.

In theory anyway, I can't remember if I've ever seen it work personally, maybe it's broken and I never noticed...

After 20-30 attempts I finally saw it happen. It is there and worked. Any chance of a slider to make it happen more often?

i have installed the mod and started a fresh game with the 13.7.0 version and run in a bit different problem:

everytime ia npc has sex with my char regardles if a rape or consensual and regardless over which way ninitiated i get a complete set of items, testet with default settings and with own settings and it seams only to stop if i take the chances for an item to 0%

also my game crashes if i try to activate to intimidate an npc and  i have no mcm page for any debug settings, only a empty black page named as debug settings

loadorder:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
daymoyl.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
Heretical Resources.esm=1
ZazExtensionPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ScocLB.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FreckleMania.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SD Addons.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
TBOS.esp=1
Immersive Pet Girl.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
DeviousRegulations.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
PetCollar.esp=1
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
DW.esp=1
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1
EggFactory.esp=1
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp=1
SexLab_Hormones.esp=1
SexLab-Stories.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp=1
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp=1
ccas_starts.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
Blush When Aroused CE.esp=1
Succubus Heart.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
sr_FillThemUp.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
The Manipulator.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
Dragonslayerarrows - Vanilla.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SexistGuards.esp=1
NIOVHH.esp=1
Tda China Dress (edit by Daie).esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Auto Unequip Shield.esp=1

After 20-30 attempts I finally saw it happen. It is there and worked. Any chance of a slider to make it happen more often?

I'll add it to the todo list.

i have installed the mod and started a fresh game with the 13.7.0 version and run in a bit different problem:

everytime ia npc has sex with my char regardles if a rape or consensual and regardless over which way ninitiated i get a complete set of items, testet with default settings and with own settings and it seams only to stop if i take the chances for an item to 0%

also my game crashes if i try to activate to intimidate an npc and  i have no mcm page for any debug settings, only a empty black page named as debug settings

loadorder:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

daymoyl.esm=1

EFFCore.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

Heretical Resources.esm=1

ZazExtensionPack.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

ScocLB.esm=1

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1

dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1

SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

BeeingFemale.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

HighResTexturePack02.esp=1

HighResTexturePack03.esp=1

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FreckleMania.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

One With Nature - DG+DB.esp=1

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

EFFDialogue.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=1

Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

SimpleSlavery.esp=1

Deviously Enslaved.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1

SD Addons.esp=1

Apropos.esp=1

TBOS.esp=1

Immersive Pet Girl.esp=1

Captured Dreams.esp=1

Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1

DeviousRegulations.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

PetCollar.esp=1

SexLabStatsManipulator.esp=1

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1

SexLabTools.esp=1

DW.esp=1

ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp=1

EggFactory.esp=1

SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp=1

SexLab_Hormones.esp=1

SexLab-Stories.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp=1

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1

SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1

MilkModNEW.esp=1

MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp=1

MilkModNEW HF.esp=1

MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp=1

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp=1

Slaverun_Reloaded.esp=1

Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp=1

ccas_starts.esp=1

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1

SOS - Shop.esp=1

Blush When Aroused.esp=1

Blush When Aroused CE.esp=1

Succubus Heart.esp=1

sr_FillHerUp.esp=1

sr_FillThemUp.esp=1

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1

HDT Havok Object.esp=1

SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1

The Manipulator.esp=1

SexLab_Solutions.esp=1

SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp=1

AddItemMenu2.esp=1

Dragonslayerarrows - Vanilla.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1

TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1

RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1

SexistGuards.esp=1

NIOVHH.esp=1

Tda China Dress (edit by Daie).esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

Auto Unequip Shield.esp=1

Unfamiliar with this bug, papyrus log would likely be helpful if you can get me one.

Is there then any way to get out a log without that the debugsite is reachable?

???

Normally you set a flag in the game's INI that tells it to write logs while the game is running, guides to do this are all over the place. No idea what site you're talking about

Yes. Open Skyrim.ini (My Documents/My Games/Skyrim) and add the following to it:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Or google something like "skyrim papyrus log ini"

Is there then any way to get out a log without that the debugsite is reachable?

???

Normally you set a flag in the game's INI that tells it to write logs while the game is running, guides to do this are all over the place. No idea what site you're talking about

Yes. Open Skyrim.ini (My Documents/My Games/Skyrim) and add the following to it:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Or google something like "skyrim papyrus log ini"

i had have the mod in the past, aroudn a half year ago, there was a page debuigsettinsg with soem options i nthe mcm menu, now i startet a new game with a new modsetup on a fresh install of skyrim and in ht emcm menu is the debugsettinsgpage named as debug settings but empty

i had have the mod in the past, aroudn a half year ago, there was a page debuigsettinsg with soem options i nthe mcm menu, now i startet a new game with a new modsetup on a fresh install of skyrim and in ht emcm menu is the debugsettinsgpage named as debug settings but empty

The only case I now of where a single page of a MCM won't load is because SkyUI's thread hanged during render (the page can become unresponsive if the active thread hangs due to running code, but that's different and doesn't block the page from loading) I haven't gotten that error in so long I can't even remember what can cause it.

If the whole mod didn't show in the MCM I would have suggested that you forgot to install UIExtensions, but I don't think you can get that far without it.

I assume this would cause the papyrus log would show an error or some other hint as to what might be wrong, were you having trouble

Edit: I suppose I could give you an old version that you used before, in case you want to see if the old version still works and the new version is the issue, if you can remember which version you had.

so i have activated the papyrus log in hte skyrim ini and played soem time until some device equipment was trigegrt where it fro mthe setting dont should get triggert, have show into the log folder and there are only apropos and sexlab debug logs, but no one from dec, have tried to get the missing mcm page through multiple retsarts of game and reload of the save, but the site is still misisng, so i cant activate the debug option over the mcm, any other option to activate the debug output?

so i have activated the papyrus log in hte skyrim ini and played soem time until some device equipment was trigegrt where it fro mthe setting dont should get triggert, have show into the log folder and there are only apropos and sexlab debug logs, but no one from dec, have tried to get the missing mcm page through multiple retsarts of game and reload of the save, but the site is still misisng, so i cant activate the debug option over the mcm, any other option to activate the debug output?

You need the papyrus log that's in Documents\My Games\Skyrim (next to the folder with your savegames)

Found an Error in my Papyrus log that according to TESVEdit, came from this mod.

[12/27/2016 - 10:02:02PM] ERROR: Element of property randomDDxHarnesss on script crdeitemmanipulatescript attached to crdePlayerMonitor (45001827) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0F013331) is not the right type

[12/27/2016 - 10:02:02PM] ERROR: Element of property randomDDxHarnesss on script crdeitemmanipulatescript attached to crdePlayerMonitor (45001827) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0F01333D) is not the right type

[12/27/2016 - 10:02:02PM] ERROR: Element of property randomDDxHarnesss on script crdeitemmanipulatescript attached to crdePlayerMonitor (45001827) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0F013337) is not the right type

[12/27/2016 - 10:02:02PM] ERROR: Element of property petGear on script crdeplayermonitorscript attached to crdePlayerMonitor (45001827) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0F01333F) is not the right type

Edit: I'm just going through my papyrus since I've been crashing so much and basically posting these papyrus errors everywhere. Hopefully it's helpful.

I've never seen that error cause crashing, at the very least.

This bug shows up in the log, either, when you had an older version of DEC that used the old DDi version that had collar-less slave harnesses, but are using the new DDI, or using the old DDi with new DEC, in which case you should update DDi.

After making sure DDi is updated, You can get rid of them by cleaning DEC from your save file, as I described on the front page, but I don't think this error ever caused crashes. I saw it adnausum when DDi made the switch without a noticeable rise in crash rate.

This bug shows up in the log when you had an older version of DEC that used the old DDi version that had collar-less slave harnesses, I switched the mod and now the game complains that those harnesses (whether you use the old DDi or not), that are baked into your savefile, no longer exist.

You can get rid of them by cleaning DEC from your save file, as I described on the front page, but I don't think this error ever caused crashes. I saw it adnausum when DDi made the switch without a noticeable rise in crash rate.

Yea, didn't really think it was causing the crash, I'm just going around notifying of the papyrus errors I'm locating.

... Speaking of which you wouldn't happen to know how I could find the soft dependencies of a mod do you? I know that whatever's looking for this mod isn't reporting it as a master, but I still got an error stating Skyre.esp isn't loaded. Which it isn't.

This bug shows up in the log when you had an older version of DEC that used the old DDi version that had collar-less slave harnesses, I switched the mod and now the game complains that those harnesses (whether you use the old DDi or not), that are baked into your savefile, no longer exist.

You can get rid of them by cleaning DEC from your save file, as I described on the front page, but I don't think this error ever caused crashes. I saw it adnausum when DDi made the switch without a noticeable rise in crash rate.

Yea, didn't really think it was causing the crash, I'm just going around notifying of the papyrus errors I'm locating.

... Speaking of which you wouldn't happen to know how I could find the soft dependencies of a mod do you? I know that whatever's looking for this mod isn't reporting it as a master, but I still got an error stating Skyre.esp isn't loaded. Which it isn't.

Not sure on the soft dependency.

I know there are several mods that look for skyre, Maybe make sure Sexlab, DCUR, SD, aren't looking for them? I know DDi looks for it because skyre changes the lockpicking mechanic that it needs to work.

Sometimes the error, saying it tried to load something from an esp, gives information as to which mod was trying to load it, do you have the exact error?