FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

The mod's thread seems abandoned, so I'll repost this here:

How do I resize equippable schlong if I use ECE? I've added some lines to the .ini and activated the racemenu plugin as instructed in one of the posts in [sOS - Equipable Schlong's] thread, but the sliders aren't showing up...

The mod's thread seems abandoned, so I'll repost this here:

How do I resize equippable schlong if I use ECE? I've added some lines to the .ini and activated the racemenu plugin as instructed in one of the posts in [sOS - Equipable Schlong's] thread, but the sliders aren't showing up...

Only because it's the holidays but I also waiting for new mods or other

about the plugin, you should use racemenu and disable ECE and slider will appear after

Little question, is there a mod that changes Schlong sizes with arousal? Like, if aroused it's long but still floppy and small if unaroused?

floppy sos's does that but its current version is buggy

Thanks! :) I'm planning a future Succu/Futa run ans still searching for mods to use, so hopefully itÄll be fixed when i need it. :)

@rend123

By using the buttons to change the dicks angle. Page up and page down for other character and I think for the player they are CTRL and shift. You would have to look at what they are under the SOS MCM screen. You can also adjust the players position to also help with clipping.

@rend123

By using the buttons to change the dicks angle. Page up and page down for other character and I think for the player they are CTRL and shift. You would have to look at what they are under the SOS MCM screen. You can also adjust the players position to also help with clipping.

The alignment buttons don't seem to work often when I use them.

They don't work on either SOS or SAM.

The alignment issues are more of a problem for me with futas than with regular males.

I may have to just give up on them.

@rend123

The alignment buttons don't seem to work often when I use them.

They don't work on either SOS or SAM.

The alignment issues are more of a problem for me with futas than with regular males.

I may have to just give up on them.

Alignment is less of an issue if you use the Uncut Schlong,almost being positioned exactly like the male schlongs.

hey~guys~  

i m using  jopie123 's floppy sos + EvilReFlex 's  sos textures and slider sets + b3lisario's  sos unp 

thx them ~ it is a amazing works ~ sry my eng  is so poor!

I try to make my futa to dancing ~ ohh~ it is so sexy!!

https://vid.me/SOz5

Can you share your HDT xml? That breast bounce is great.

sure... this:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-jiggle-and-collisions-xml-set/

Anyone know if there is an easy/better method to salt futa's throughout the world or is this still the only way?

Random females schlonged based on a chance (requires CK editing)

- Load in CK a non-female schlong addon you are using. For example VectorPlexus Muscular

- Look for the gender global variable, for example "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Gender", change it to 2 (2 = male and female). Click OK, save and exit.

The muscular schlong have no female meshes in the armor addon, it will be invisible when a female equips it

- Configure the MCM. "NPC schlong type probability" in the MCM menus, SOS, UNP tab. This will propagate the probability to all races. The value for the global setting doesn't change, it's normal. For a 10% surprise chance, set the muscular schlong to 90%, and the UNP to 10%

Anyone know if there is an easy/better method to salt futa's throughout the world or is this still the only way?

- Load in CK a non-female schlong addon you are using. For example VectorPlexus Muscular

- Look for the gender global variable, for example "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Gender", change it to 2 (2 = male and female). Click OK, save and exit.

The muscular schlong have no female meshes in the armor addon, it will be invisible when a female equips it

- Configure the MCM. "NPC schlong type probability" in the MCM menus, SOS, UNP tab. This will propagate the probability to all races. The value for the global setting doesn't change, it's normal. For a 10% surprise chance, set the muscular schlong to 90%, and the UNP to 10%

What I did was download this and set the "No Schlong" distribution to be relatively high compared to "SoS for UNP" or whatever.

Works like a charm.

Any news on upcoming bulged underwear models being released? 

I've been trying to add the .nif posted earlier in the thread as an addon for clothing like 7b UNP Minidresses for some added believability, because otherwise commando schlongs clip like crazy, but I've had VERY limited success.

If anyone has any alternative means for this I'd love to hear it. Thanks in advance.

What I did was download this and set the "No Schlong" distribution to be relatively high compared to "SoS for UNP" or whatever.

Works like a charm.

Thanks, that definitely seems easier.

Out of curiosity is SexLab handling the gender/animation of the scholonged and non-schonlged NPC's correctly?