FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Anything can have HDT support just replace their skeletons with a HDT one from XPMSE and replace their body with a CBBE HDT body. You can either download a HDT CBBE body and replace their body files with them or make a CBBE HDT body in bodyslide and replace their body files with that. May or may not have to rerun FNIS.

wait!! you can put npc/followers into bodyslide Oo?????

Might be the wrong thread or section to ask, but I would like to know if there is a simple way to adjust a single NPC schlong's proportions (not only the size, since you all know that is a common feature in SOS, of course), in the same way it can be done on the character by using "showracemenu". Any idea? 

Might be the wrong thread or section to ask, but I would like to know if there is a simple way to adjust a single NPC schlong's proportions (not only the size, since you all know that is a common feature in SOS, of course), in the same way it can be done on the character by using "showracemenu". Any idea? 

Yep >> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60070-the-manipulator/

wonderful mod  :D really needed this (especially for the harem!). Through, when I try to edit one of my futas, only female body option are shown (and changes are invisible in game, but I think it may depend from the fact that I used this on some chicks from Bijin Warmaidens). I'll try on vanilla npc to see if it's possible.

@bob22335: There are a bunch of Draenei / Succubus mods on LL, so if you want a demon-girl like the one in the picture I suggest you to try one of those, especially the Succubus Standalone Follower made by EvilReflex. If you were looking for tentacles instead, give a try to "Chaurus / Hermaeus Mora Estrus" mod. PS: I love Jynx from LoL too  ;) 

Im trying to make my Skyrim as ridiculous as possible, so when someone suggested this I was like " BECAAUSEEE I CAAAANNNN! " however after messing around for a bit im curious as to how to make this a thing. my character still has casual undergarments on so I dont get to see that which is futa. do I have to instal every mod labeled above? and can I do it using nexus mod manager?

Im trying to make my Skyrim as ridiculous as possible, so when someone suggested this I was like " BECAAUSEEE I CAAAANNNN! " however after messing around for a bit im curious as to how to make this a thing. my character still has casual undergarments on so I dont get to see that which is futa. do I have to instal every mod labeled above? and can I do it using nexus mod manager?

In order to have a satysfying experience with your "ridiculous sexy skyrim", before "SOS schlong of skyrim" you need to install "skse", "skyUI" and "sexlab". And even more important, you have to use a body replacer (choose between UNP and it's various version, or go for CBBE). Copy the new character Meshes and Texture and overwrite the older ones. Original Meshes and Texture from the game (everyone calls this "Vanilla") has default underwear that cannot be removed, in fact that underwear it's "part of the skin" itself, if you don't  replace them with UNP / CBBE you will never see futas.

However this is not the correct thread to ask how to install basic sex mods in your skyrim :) I suggest you to search in this forum some tutorials, and respect the mod load order since it's very important to don't mess up things (for example I don't remember if you have to install skse before skyUI or backwards, be careful on this). If you have issues, open a thread in the correct section.

Yep >> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60070-the-manipulator/

wonderful mod  :D really needed this (especially for the harem!). Through, when I try to edit one of my futas, only female body option are shown (and changes are invisible in game, but I think it may depend from the fact that I used this on some chicks from Bijin Warmaidens). I'll try on vanilla npc to see if it's possible.

@bob22335: There are a bunch of Draenei / Succubus mods on LL, so if you want a demon-girl like the one in the picture I suggest you to try one of those, especially the Succubus Standalone Follower made by EvilReflex. If you were looking for tentacles instead, give a try to "Chaurus / Hermaeus Mora Estrus" mod. PS: I love Jynx from LoL too  ;) 

I think somewhere in the SOS thread from Belisario, there is Racemenu plugin for Genitals sliders, i know i have it , but i got it from the pack of mods installed witth "All in One Animated Pussy" mod, i had it before that, but i don't remember if was on main thread os somwhere else lol

I've just installed the addon. Using showracemenu now let me change everything about the schlong and works ingame for my character, still changes are not visible in game when I open the "Racemenu Cosmetic" menu on a NPC. It shows me the sliders, and I can even change them... but nothing happens in game for the npc.

Having a little trouble all of a sudden with matching skin textures. I don't know what caused this but out of nowhere I'm having mismatching skin textures with Fair Skin and the texture from here and it's not even close anymore really (see pic). I've done a mess of uninstalling and reinstalling of the possible mods but nothing had fixed it yet so maybe someone here can suggest me something I haven't thought of.

post-3729-0-23246300-1472686727_thumb.jpg

Having a little trouble all of a sudden with matching skin textures. I don't know what caused this but out of nowhere I'm having mismatching skin textures with Fair Skin and the texture from here and it's not even close anymore really (see pic). I've done a mess of uninstalling and reinstalling of the possible mods but nothing had fixed it yet so maybe someone here can suggest me something I haven't thought of.

Are you using SoS or Equipable SoS for females?

Are you using SoS or Equipable SoS for females?

SOS, the UNP addon, not the equipable version.

@nightshad

Make a body using bodyslide make sure to back up your body nifs so that they don't get overwritten and then make a body in bodyslide then click build grab the files you just made and place them into your followers folder if they are a custom follower they will have their own folders. In game followers and NPC's should use the same folder for everything. 

The mod's page hasn't been updated, but Evil did post an update for a few skin textures, Fair Skin being one of them. It's in one if his posts here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42706-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/page-9. Though I think the most recent update for the Fair Skin textures may have changed either the base texture or the normal map, so even with that new version there may still be a seam. 

The mod's page hasn't been updated, but Evil did post an update for a few skin textures, Fair Skin being one of them. It's in one if his posts here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42706-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/page-9. Though I think the most recent update for the Fair Skin textures may have changed either the base texture or the normal map, so even with that new version there may still be a seam.

Seems like there are some issues with it being too dark in the latest update. afaik, the latest Fair Skin doesn't change the skin anyhow though.

Anyone know if there is an easy/better method to salt futa's throughout the world or is this still the only way?

Random females schlonged based on a chance (requires CK editing)

- Load in CK a non-female schlong addon you are using. For example VectorPlexus Muscular

- Look for the gender global variable, for example "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Gender", change it to 2 (2 = male and female). Click OK, save and exit.

The muscular schlong have no female meshes in the armor addon, it will be invisible when a female equips it

- Configure the MCM. "NPC schlong type probability" in the MCM menus, SOS, UNP tab. This will propagate the probability to all races. The value for the global setting doesn't change, it's normal. For a 10% surprise chance, set the muscular schlong to 90%, and the UNP to 10%

What I did was download this and set the "No Schlong" distribution to be relatively high compared to "SoS for UNP" or whatever.

Works like a charm.

Thanks, that definitely seems easier.

Out of curiosity is SexLab handling the gender/animation of the scholonged and non-schonlged NPC's correctly?

Nope, you gotta do that part manually.

what do you guys think of my succubus/vampire hybrid

attachicon.gifsuccubus-vampire hybrid.jpg

howwwwww? please tell me how

Not the OP, but this might help.

I think the wings are from here.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58393/?

The Schlong is the Double Dick from here

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1189-sos-optional-files/

For the breast try here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62450-multibreast-for-uunp-special/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43325-six-breasted-hdt-enabled-body-bodyslide-compatible/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38628-multiple-sets-of-tits-mod/

Hope that helps.