FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Thought I'd might as well start posting from now on since all I do is futa anyway.

Since I have a bad habit of creating new characters all the time, I made another one, Jormungandr the Mighty Dragon. But in reality, she's just Jorm the Lonely Dragoness.

qtamwt.png

exxgos.png

cpafoh.png

dyanqn.png

olapmk.png

tcbexe.png

Hi everyone, I made an "uncut" SOS add-on to use for Schongs of Skyrim. It uses the un-cut mesh that was uploaded here by Yncien. This mod is a simple esp with the two meshes I renamed to keep them separate from the standard SOS Addon mesh. Simply go into the SOS MCM menu to switch to uncut and voila!

attachicon.gif20160727192348_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160727192358_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160727192515_1.jpg

For anybody curious of my body type, it is simply UN7Base, with Oppai for the high, and B-Cup for the low

attachicon.gifSOS Uncut.7z

Really nice but it doesn't look very good on CBBE body as it has a big gap between the body and schlong when equipped.

I did a quick convert with bodyslide, let me know if it looks ok, just add those files to the SOS\B3lisario folder and overwrite when asked

attachicon.gifDesktop.7z

No it doesn't as it still leaves a noticeable gap. Maybe make body slide version to make adjustments ourselves.

All it is is the UUNP mesh. I just renamed it to a different name so I could have two choices. I tried to just use that and convert with bodyslide but I guess I didnt do a terribly good job... :(

After some problems with skeleton conflicts I was able to get this done.

My only disappointment  if there is such is to my futa wang isn't  pointed.It  is boxy at the tip as opposed to being pointed.So is there any way to get it pointed without going into nifskope or tes5edit and editing meshes ?

If there isn't a way that is ok .But I want to know for any future trys I have with this.

My only disappointment  if there is such is to my futa wang isn't  pointed.It  is boxy at the tip as opposed to being pointed.So is there any way to get it pointed without going into nifskope or tes5edit and editing meshes ?

If there isn't a way that is ok .But I want to know for any future trys I have with this.

If you're using the bodyslide files, you can customize the shape of the tip. It might not be exactly what you want, as I'm not sure really what you mean by pointed.

post-95318-0-50054800-1470613265_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone, I made an "uncut" SOS add-on to use for Schongs of Skyrim. It uses the un-cut mesh that was uploaded here by Yncien. This mod is a simple esp with the two meshes I renamed to keep them separate from the standard SOS Addon mesh. Simply go into the SOS MCM menu to switch to uncut and voila!

For anybody curious of my body type, it is simply UN7Base, with Oppai for the high, and B-Cup for the low

Really nice but it doesn't look very good on CBBE body as it has a big gap between the body and schlong when equipped.

I did a quick convert with bodyslide, let me know if it looks ok, just add those files to the SOS\B3lisario folder and overwrite when asked

attachicon.gifDesktop.7z

No it doesn't as it still leaves a noticeable gap. Maybe make body slide version to make adjustments ourselves.

All it is is the UUNP mesh. I just renamed it to a different name so I could have two choices. I tried to just use that and convert with bodyslide but I guess I didnt do a terribly good job... :(

Just keep working on it. I am sure you will get it figured out.

attachicon.gifDesktop.7z

There should be both CBBE and UUNP links to yncien's posts on the front page. They already have bodyslide sliders. Those meshes weren't working right for CBBE?

Hey does anyone know how, or if, it is possible to use HDT Havok Object with Floppy SOS? I know it is but what I'm curious about is if there is a way to make it so the balls dont adjust themselves when using it? I'm doing some screenshots but when I use Havok Object, while it may make the breasts work right, it makes the balls kind of move forward. I used the newest HDT and Havok Object, and I also tried to use Bounce and Jiggles HDT (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72030/?) but I cant get that one to work at all.

attachicon.gifDesktop.7z

There should be both CBBE and UUNP links to yncien's posts on the front page. They already have bodyslide sliders. Those meshes weren't working right for CBBE?

I rather have them separate meshes and this uncut version doesn't show up on any NPC's at all.

Hi all!

So, after playing around with futa stuff for a bit, I've basically abandoned Sexlab and its components (except for SoS) because 0Sex is just so much more betterest.

But, 0Sex uses male tags for the male position actor. Without using racemenu to change my character's gender (and fuck up her appearence), I need SOME mod to give my female character the Male tag. Any suggestions?

Hi all!

So, after playing around with futa stuff for a bit, I've basically abandoned Sexlab and its components (except for SoS) because 0Sex is just so much more betterest.

But, 0Sex uses male tags for the male position actor. Without using racemenu to change my character's gender (and fuck up her appearence), I need SOME mod to give my female character the Male tag. Any suggestions?

I think on the osex page they have a tutorial for making futas work.

I don't remember too much about it but I don't think its overly difficult.

Hope this helps

Hi all!

Try this: http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

I haven't yet attempted it but you may also be able to simply use the SoS for Females MCM options to mark your character as transgender. 

Hi all,

So I have a question I'm hoping the vets could help with.

I have a futa with 2 dicks and I want one of them to stay floppy at all times regardless of situation. I would like to maintain collision data so it behaves properly but just stay floppy.

Also is there any way I can make one overly larger than the second one?

Any Help would be wonderful.

If you're using the bodyslide files, you can customize the shape of the tip. It might not be exactly what you want, as I'm not sure really what you mean by pointed.

attachicon.giftst.jpg

That's ok.I was  using Evil's horse mod and I switched to another one that has a pointed tip