FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

18 minutes ago, folhadegenerada said:

this girl would be very happy if her penis had the same movement as her breasts.

we already told you many times that LE floppy is better than SE, and I use SE, there is so many things you can do with le still 596064440227463213.png.bc5fccc626e0f6b5572b128f31ec9e82.png check the very first page of this content thread and look at the spoiler content to get a look at how floppy works, and go to surver x floppy mod page and see how his floppy works, you will see a major difference between the two, but in the end i'm probably talking to a brick wall so..oh well

3 hours ago, pokemon12321 said:

Im assuming floppy will eventually come to SE, right?

Maybe or maybe not, the mod author stated why as something in the code has to be entirely overwritten, but I will say surver x floppy sos has improved compared to what it was

The first vid only has up and down movement

The second has floppy like movement(which can be adjusted) although it would be nice for an mcm menu so the dom doesn't have a floppy pp

I'm on se btw

12 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Maybe or maybe not, the mod author stated why as something in the code has to be entirely overwritten, but I will say surver x floppy sos has improved compared to what it was

The second has floppy like movement(which can be adjusted) although it would be nice for an mcm menu so the dom doesn't have a floppy pp

I'm on se btw

I'm really becoming a fan of your creations hehe

14 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

I'm on se btw

Alright then. I guess I'll use whats there and all that but gotta refresh my memory on skyrim modding. Been a while.

12 hours ago, Laakeri said:

Is there futa dick mod that scales correctly with 3BBB sliders? The one I'm using currently gets all wrong whenever belly gets scaled (by hentai pregnancy for example).

TRX and ERF should be enough for 3bbb, if there are more i have no clue.

in bodyslide id recommend putting you base body presets on your schlong and build off that, while the schlongs don't use a majority of the bodies sliders it does use some of them, at least for ERFs, I haven't checked TRXs. 

for example.

1. open schlong
  2. change preset to your bodies
  3. edit to desired effect
    • save as/save
  4. build.

It should scale correctly with anything that moves around it, unless it uses sliders not listed in its slider options. Do that every time you change your actual body preset to be safe.

Edited by GodSmack
2 hours ago, ViudoRojo said:

Hide contents

ScreenShot2.png.424dfef0ff71319c35e4d171eea94255.png

So i updated to the latest CBBE 3BA.. and the d*ck just bent.. i tried to downgrade but it wasn't fixed. PLz need help!

I had this problem, I found that I should update cbpc and 3ba when they both need an update and not one alone. So like right now I have a pending update for cbpc so i will leave it alone till 3ba also gets one.  I found a temp fix although I doubt this is the best temp fix. If you have cbpc's master config (and only this file) overwrite 3ba you can get the PP unbent at the cost that cbpc boobs will no longer jiggle. (smp boobs still jiggle).

4 hours ago, Donkarasu said:

I had this problem, I found that I should update cbpc and 3ba when they both need an update and not one alone. So like right now I have a pending update for cbpc so i will leave it alone till 3ba also gets one.  I found a temp fix although I doubt this is the best temp fix. If you have cbpc's master config (and only this file) overwrite 3ba you can get the PP unbent at the cost that cbpc boobs will no longer jiggle. (smp boobs still jiggle).

Well that isn't the case anymore install the new update of cbpc and 3ba and the boob physics will work perfectly

I don't understand how to do futa clothing with bulges and such. I would also like to use trx for base for my schlong like I do with erf but it's not matching with my skin. Can someone help me out on these matters? I'm new to the futa stuff and I'm lost. I'll even pay the individual beforehand.

Edited by Xylixis
On 12/10/2021 at 8:30 AM, hybridtheorist9@gmail.com said:

Dovakini Armor Mash up! 

20211210212135_1.jpg

20211210211646_1.jpg

20211210212221_1.jpg

What mod are you using for her feet?  I like the hooves!

EDIT

Also, @donnerwetter or @FutaNemesislol, if I may ask, do you have a tutorial or some advice on how to get a schlong and a thong/groin cover merged together in OS?  I love to see stuff like that, and I want to try my hand at working ERF's Horse Redux into some bottoms!

Edited by RimmHardingan
9 hours ago, Xylixis said:

I don't understand how to do futa clothing with bulges and such. I would also like to use trx for base for my schlong like I do with erf but it's not matching with my skin. Can someone help me out on these matters? I'm new to the futa stuff and I'm lost. I'll even pay the individual beforehand.

if the mod didnt come with it you have to mod in the bulge yourself you're better off just leaving it to "skyrim magic". as for TRX when in doubt just use fair skin complexion and the fair skin addon for trx.

and don't pay anyone for this its very easy, just requires searching around (on google, don't use this sites ass search engine just add "loverslab" to the front)