FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

2 hours ago, cursedfinger said:

Please help, im probably doing it wrong, but im inflating the crotch on clothes i have and when i save project and everything it never updates it in bodyslide

Okay it was saving i just had to close bodyslide and reopen it. Another issue though, for some reason the penis isnt showing up in the bulge. It showed up in the bulge on another outfit but wont on my new one

Some outfits requires you to go in the creation kit and edit some stuff which is a pain in the ass

5 hours ago, cursedfinger said:

Please help, im probably doing it wrong, but im inflating the crotch on clothes i have and when i save project and everything it never updates it in bodyslide

Okay it was saving i just had to close bodyslide and reopen it. Another issue though, for some reason the penis isnt showing up in the bulge. It showed up in the bulge on another outfit but wont on my new one

Editing the .nif isn't enough. You also need to edit the .esp and tick Slot 52 in both the Armor and Armor Addon entries. Though in my experience, I've usually had to resort to adding the schlong as a separate Armor Addon due to some texture issues.

51 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Editing the .nif isn't enough. You also need to edit the .esp and tick Slot 52 in both the Armor and Armor Addon entries. Though in my experience, I've usually had to resort to adding the schlong as a separate Armor Addon due to some texture issues.

Gotcha i think, let me make sure im understanding right, but you're saying you had to make it it's own equipable schlong? My question is how to make it a different slot than 52 and it still work, because when im in an animation if i have it take off the equipable i also wont have my sos-addon

What do you mean by editting the .esp and stuff too, ive done a bit of that in sse edit but just changing armor values, anytime ive tried to make something a different slot it just doesnt show up

Edited by cursedfinger
14 minutes ago, cursedfinger said:

Gotcha i think, let me make sure im understanding right, but you're saying you had to make it it's own equipable schlong? My question is how to make it a different slot than 52 and it still work, because when im in an animation if i have it take off the equipable i also wont have my sos-addon

An Armor entry can consist of multiple Armor Addon entries. I save the schlong and the outfit as separate meshes, make separate Armor Addon entries for both in the Construction Kit and then combine them in a single Armor entry. For example, when your Skyrim character is naked, they're actually wearing a race-specific "Naked" armor set that consists of a body, hands and feet (plus a tail for the beast races) that are each their own separate Armor Addons.

What kind of edit are you trying to achieve? I assume you'd want to take outfits off during sex animations as a general rule.

14 minutes ago, cursedfinger said:

What do you mean by editting the .esp and stuff too, ive done a bit of that in sse edit but just changing armor values, anytime ive tried to make something a different slot it just doesnt show up

Just make sure the slots are the same between the .nifs, the Armor Addon and the Armor entries. If you're familiar enough with the Construction Kit to edit armor values, you should be able to edit slots with no problems.

Edited by donnerwetter
8 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

An Armor entry can consist of multiple Armor Addon entries. I save the schlong and the outfit as separate meshes, make separate Armor Addon entries for both in the Construction Kit and then combine them in a single Armor entry. For example, when your Skyrim character is naked, they're actually wearing a race-specific "Naked" armor set that consists of a body, hands and feet (plus a tail for the beast races) that are each their own separate Armor Addons.

What kind of edit are you trying to achieve? I assume you'd want to take outfits off during sex animations as a general rule.

Just make sure the slots are the same between the .nifs, the Armor Addon and the Armor entries. If you're familiar enough with the Construction Kit to edit armor values, you should be able to edit slots with no problems.

Yeah i can change which slot for what no problem its just making a completely new armor entry by combining them, ill look at it for a bit though see if i see what you mean, i learned how to change armor values from a vid, and found how to do the slots after that, just didnt know i had more to edit for it

7 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

This is what i'm trying to achieve but its just an empty bulge when i get in game

Edit: Added the sse edit, i have the bladers suit there on the right and then the armor add-on for the schlong on the left, but im completely lost at what to do lol

Spoiler

2021-12-03 (5).png

2021-12-03 (6).png

Edited by cursedfinger
added photo
17 minutes ago, cursedfinger said:

This is what i'm trying to achieve but its just an empty bulge when i get in game

Edit: Added the sse edit, i have the bladers suit there on the right and then the armor add-on for the schlong on the left, but im completely lost at what to do lol

Just scroll down a bit from Male World Model and you'll see the slots

Spoiler

armor.png.1ff7e92e36600be4c854bed61311b96b.png

Edited by donnerwetter
5 minutes ago, cursedfinger said:

do i just have to change the schlong add-on to slot 32? or merge the plugins? I cant find a plugin merger for sse edit only x edit

I wouldn't touch the original schlong addon. You could right-click the schlong Armor Addon, and Copy as New Record Into to the outfit mod you're editing. Keep its slot as 52. Then edit the outfit's Armor entry, tick slot 52 and add the schlong Armor Addon into it.

Edited by donnerwetter
7 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I wouldn't touch the original schlong addon. You could right-click the schlong Armor Addon, and Copy as New Record Into to the outfit mod you're editing. Keep its slot as 52. Then edit the outfit's Armor entry, tick slot 52 and add the schlong Armor Addon into it.

Alright i just did that and i changed its editorID to the same as the armor outfit, but it still gave it its own whole new mod i looks like. Was i supposed to flag it an an esl?

Edit: Nevermind think i see the problem maybe

Spoiler

2021-12-03 (7).png

Edited by cursedfinger
41 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

alright, having trouble getting it into the other outfit mod, it keeps telling me the name is already taken. How do i add it into the Outfit mod? or is it okay if its its own thing?

33 minutes ago, cursedfinger said:

alright, having trouble getting it into the other outfit mod, it keeps telling me the name is already taken. How do i add it into the Outfit mod? or is it okay if its its own thing?

Spoiler

armorr.thumb.png.6073cfbfba262da7d69c8b5715486d71.png

and

Spoiler

armorrr.thumb.png.50808b644d5f49f7065a125b40d709f6.png

Edited by donnerwetter
Spoiler

846722105_2021-12-03(9).png.6e71088f0f3bf13b09bc96d6aeb59c9c.png

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Hide contents

alright so what im missing is how you made inari part available as an option. If i do copy as new record for the armor piece then i have the ability to add the armor add-on to that armor piece but otherwise i dont get that option. I tried that already making the whole armor piece and add-on its own esp but that didnt work for me. Posted screenshot of what im talking about. Edit: Screen shots got put kinda backwards

Spoiler

1545927957_2021-12-03(8).png.4270c359c635d7a8b5134e06976c7f42.png

Edited by cursedfinger
6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Reveal hidden contents

and

Reveal hidden contents

armorrr.thumb.png.50808b644d5f49f7065a125b40d709f6.png

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, I can pump out a bunch of these static bulges now. The armament part was the part i was missing and as for not being able to put the schlong add-on into my armor was my plugin orders fault. Now i just need to find out how to do the SMP Panties so that the SMP schlong dont clip like crazy

Spoiler

ScreenShot22.png

Edited by cursedfinger

@cursedfinger Glad you got it working. And as for the clipping, I'm afraid you'll need to fire up Outfit Studio and get acquainted with weight painting. Compared to how annoying that can be, everything else you've done so far has been a total cake walk.

Also, when posting a lot of images, I'd recommend spoilering everything after 1-2 pictures, as loads of images will absolutely tank page loading and make it feel like you're back on dial-up in 2002 (and possibly make an angry moderator yell at you)

sweet and Ive got multiple colors of each outfit working, though for some reason the white Goddess of War from CoCo doesnt work ;(

What's the issue?

Edited by donnerwetter
10 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

@cursedfinger Glad you got it working. And as for the clipping, I'm afraid you'll need to fire up Outfit Studio and get acquainted with weight painting. Compared to how annoying that can be, everything else you've done so far has been a total cake walk.

Also, when posting a lot of images, I'd recommend spoilering everything after 1-2 pictures, as loads of images will absolutely tank page loading and make it feel like you're back on dial-up in 2002 (and possibly make an angry moderator yell at you)

What's the issue?

ive no clue its set up exact same as the other two, with just the bra it works but once i put on the panties it disappears. No clue why its the same as the others. i spoilered those, didnt know how lol
Edit: Nothing major but if you dont mind could you tell me how you got a nice erect penis in the one blue one piece outfit? I tried masking out an area and inverting it but its no where near smooth enough

Edited by cursedfinger
On 12/3/2021 at 3:09 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

Some outfits requires you to go in the creation kit and edit some stuff which is a pain in the ass

it turned out to not be that bad donner helped me out with it, i already knew the basics i just didnt know how to move an armor add-on to a new armor set or about equipping it to armature

18 hours ago, cursedfinger said:

ive no clue its set up exact same as the other two, with just the bra it works but once i put on the panties it disappears. No clue why its the same as the others. i spoilered those, didnt know how lol
Edit: Nothing major but if you dont mind could you tell me how you got a nice erect penis in the one blue one piece outfit? I tried masking out an area and inverting it but its no where near smooth enough

In cases where you don't have enough polygons in the area you want to shape, you'll need to import the mesh into Blender, subdivide the area in question, import it back to Outfit Studio and reapply textures and tick all the relevant rendering flags.

And as for how I created the erect schlong I  used, here you go:

Spoiler

pose1.png.6ab81551f0d0d79a0b9c603e98ca4921.png

Spoiler

Just remember to hit Slider->Set Base Shape when you tweak a slider, and remember to Reset All after Applying to Mesh.

Edited by donnerwetter
28 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

In cases where you don't have enough polygons in the area you want to shape, you'll need to import the mesh into Blender, subdivide the area in question, import it back to Outfit Studio and reapply textures and tick all the relevant rendering flags.

And as for how I created the erect schlong I  used, here you go:

Hide contents

pose1.png.6ab81551f0d0d79a0b9c603e98ca4921.png

Just remember to hit Slider->Set Base Shape when you tweak a slider, and remember to Reset All after Applying to Mesh.

Sweeet thanks, about to make some more outfits lol. Though it might just have to be some higher polygon outfits because im not very good with blender at all. I can get textures into blender and attach them to an item but thats about it lol. Don't know how to bake, divide, change the color of the texture etc.
So nice to know how to do the erect schlong though thank you
Oh one more question. Is it hard to make a schlong thats not static, static?

Edited by cursedfinger