FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

8 minutes ago, CaptainSloth said:

What do you mean? I need to make an .esp to add the armor to the game? Forgive me if that's common knowledge I started modding in July this year ?

Yeah, the game can't see your meshes without an .esp telling it where they are first. You don't need to make your own- it's easier to edit the mod's own original .esp. (Maybe keep a copy of the original in case you mess something up).

4 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Yeah, the game can't see your meshes without an .esp telling it where they are first. You don't need to make your own- it's easier to edit the mod's own original .esp. (Maybe keep a copy of the original in case you mess something up).

So just drag and drop the .nif's into the original's folder?

43 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

как вы заставляете ее выглядеть так для кожи ТЕЛА,ОДЕЖДЫ,ЛИЦА,УШЕЙ В ОСНОВНОМ ВСЕ КАК

hello, I use a 3bbb smp body, demoniac body textures, different make-up mods, as well as a large enb list of mods, well, I called the main ones

I see there are 2 Futanari CBBE addons and both have Bijin skin patches: TRX - Futanari Addon (WIP) 1.2.3 and SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b.

I've downloaded 4K Bijin textures, which has the best textures/meshes?  Also, don't want the futas to have a huge schlong; small (4") to large (8").  Variable based on NPC I assign one to.

I've used SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE 1.1b. before (good mod) but with 2K Bijin textures and occasionally I had seams (think it was pubic hairs, shaved this time).  I used the optional BodySlide with it and had some trouble getting the sizes right.  It was change some and test results till I got the sizes right.  Since that machine crashed, I don't have access to those settings and will have to repeat the exercise.

Any opinions on which of these two mods might work best?

Please help, im probably doing it wrong, but im inflating the crotch on clothes i have and when i save project and everything it never updates it in bodyslide

Okay it was saving i just had to close bodyslide and reopen it. Another issue though, for some reason the penis isnt showing up in the bulge. It showed up in the bulge on another outfit but wont on my new one

Edited by cursedfinger