FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

il y a 31 minutes, helioskrill a dit:

Vortex a décidé de visser tous mes mods en se mettant à jour et en baisant mes plugins et .esps, certains d’entre eux ont même été supprimés pour une raison quelconque. Plus de 50h de contenu mod ont disparu. Je ne sais pas si mal passer plus de temps à réinstaller à nouveau.. fuck sake man.

? votre chance pour le changement pour une vie meilleure dans le modding

4 minutes ago, demicabestan said:

Yeah i should have migrated a long time ago, but now its just to much to reinstall all the things i had, it would take me such a long time. Also, i'd have to downgrade Skyrim SE because the damn anniversary update to get my plugins working again. I'll come back some months later, and i will use MO2 this time, fuck Vortex.

3 hours ago, helioskrill said:

Yeah i should have migrated a long time ago, but now its just to much to reinstall all the things i had, it would take me such a long time. Also, i'd have to downgrade Skyrim SE because the damn anniversary update to get my plugins working again. I'll come back some months later, and i will use MO2 this time, fuck Vortex.

hmm well thats weird I still use vortex and I keep steam open in the background to prevent any unexpected stuff, I just find it alot easier to do stuff, and then there is the learning curve with mo2. That will take awhile, but yea installing all of your mods(depending on how much you have) is gonna be a pain. And thats 600 for me

27 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

hmm well thats weird I still use vortex and I keep steam open in the background to prevent any unexpected stuff, I just find it alot easier to do stuff, and then there is the learning curve with mo2. That will take awhile, but yea installing all of your mods(depending on how much you have) is gonna be a pain. And thats 600 for me

Over 74gb of mods

On 12/25/2021 at 5:01 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

Oh hey your awake! you were in a really bad accident. But don't worry! I'll take care of you from now on

1119444008_SkyrimSE2021-12-2414-49-33.png.50082f892d90cab66fa15b6704cf43f6.png

Hide contents

Here, have some Ice cream and it will make you feel better. 

99996097_SkyrimSE2021-12-2414-52-06.thumb.png.ec4258ef2afaf21bc99580aeafd0b0f9.png

Don’t worry about the needle. I promise I will be gentle

2114635489_SkyrimSE2021-12-2414-55-30.thumb.png.6661a915ad1c64fa49e6b32765000c61.png

As…. as a nurse it is my duty to help my patients however I can. S..so I..uhh. I'm going to give you 3 options. Do you want to fuck this fleshlight? Do you want to fuck me? Or do you want some lube? Th..the choice is yours. Obviously if you choose me, my cock is too small to do anything. Bu..but it will show you how ex..excited I am

1594650838_SkyrimSE2021-12-2414-59-34.thumb.png.b5d69782d17f374f103a4b01c85dcdbd.png

Vids

Nice work! You should definitely make a follow-up / sequel to this set because the idea and workmanship are really great!? That playful improvisation and shyness written in the facial expressions of your goodie makes the pictures more zesting!? Besides, I like the way that you've demonstrated that advanced body physics in these clips!?
Her bouncing and twirling breasts is mesmerizing!? 

P.S.

Spoiler

1) Maybe on her face is drawn a sweet hesitation but her penis is giving a clear signal of readiness.?

2) You've got a voice mail from Niseka's follower!

Ahchoo!? Dr. Nemesis, please immediately send this futalicious nurse to me..
I have a cold, a sore throat.?
Maybe she could measure me temperature with her sure-fire thermometer and administer some sweet syrup orally?? I will also gladly place my thermometer between her blissful bosom if.. she doesn't mind to mess her pretty face by a sticky blast of mercury.?

Edited by smartfon

I have a problem. After building on bodyslide and finishing editing on OS the futa armor (trx flaccid) when I go in game it crashes, that is when I am selecting the specific item. I've been told that you need to do something with CK but never been explained to. Is there a video or something? I'm willing to pay (first) that certain someone to help me out

Edited by Xylixis
3 hours ago, smartfon said:

Nice work! You should definitely make a follow-up / sequel to this set because the idea and workmanship are really great!? That playful improvisation and shyness written in the facial expressions of your goodie makes the pictures more zesting!? Besides, I like the way that you've demonstrated that advanced body physics in these clips!?
Her bouncing and twirling breasts is mesmerizing!? 

P.S.

Hide contents

1) Maybe on her face is drawn a sweet hesitation but her penis is giving a clear signal of readiness.?

2) You've got a voice mail from Niseka's follower!

Ahchoo!? Dr. Nemesis, please immediately send this futalicious nurse to me..
I have a cold, a sore throat.?
Maybe she could measure me temperature with her sure-fire thermometer and administer some sweet syrup orally?? I will also gladly place my thermometer between her blissful bosom if.. she doesn't mind to mess her pretty face by a sticky blast of mercury.?

When someone finishes helping me making a follower there will be a follow up to this story. The person priscilla is talking to is 

Spoiler

1025377077_SkyrimSE2021-12-1416-59-09cum.png.70ccb144c49ea2e2c742316d7f319c0e.png

12 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

When someone finishes helping me making a follower there will be a follow up to this story. The person priscilla is talking to is 

Reveal hidden contents

1025377077_SkyrimSE2021-12-1416-59-09cum.png.70ccb144c49ea2e2c742316d7f319c0e.png

Haha, your Priscilla looks completely different from the one I know from The Witcher 3.? Your bombshell has a unique instrument to play and probably a thicker tone of voice.? Well.. I really wanna help you with this, but my knowledge of character creation is limited to TES: Oblivion and Fallout 3.☹️

Spoiler

396319723_MarieRose.jpg.ea069d60edc97329ed4d97bc4f6a00da.jpg
Enigma.jpg.bb755e8d7a3acbd226e0b9e149a60ada.jpg
ScreenShot16.jpg.e45a875f99e3f07d96a8e3ab77fc6657.jpg

Spoiler

Honoka_01.jpg.2dec506b6a81d64b0a78bc4f5c06dabc.jpg
Vanessa_01.jpg.092490ac46e4db7f6473d528772a5a58.jpg
Sydney_Jinx_Squirt_Honoka_Lucy_01.jpg.b145a6f9bafc5f1a67015d87656dd8cb.jpg

Thereupon, I can only offer threadbare praise for your pics & mods on my part.? Thank you and your contributors for omnifarious efforts and sorry if I said something stupid before.?

On 12/28/2021 at 11:38 PM, RimmHardingan said:

What mod are you using for her feet?  I like the hooves!

EDIT

Also, @donnerwetter or @FutaNemesislol, if I may ask, do you have a tutorial or some advice on how to get a schlong and a thong/groin cover merged together in OS?  I love to see stuff like that, and I want to try my hand at working ERF's Horse Redux into some bottoms!

I think dw was helping someone out not to long ago in this thread, just go back a couple of pages, I do my way in the creation kit but it is a pain to do so at times