Not much to show other than the menu simply stops working, and if I run SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 PCEA2's MCM menu gets removed. Its animation still runs though, so only its MCM menu gets removed. When installing FloppySOS it doesn't replace anything either.

I use both and haven't run into any problems. What version of skyui do you have?

Any chance of a version that doesn't conflict with gags?

That is a slot conflict, as FloppySOS uses slot 44, the Face/Mouth slot - obvious why that would be a problem. I'd imagine that it could possibly made a bit dynamic as to not conflict with other mods, but I'm not sure.

I've noted the same issue with Immersive Jewelry(the left-handed rings and some of the earrings, I think), and Real Feeding - likely the bloody skeleton being applied to the same slot, and this causes the spam of the message mentioned in a previous post, though only after feeding at least on an NPC as a Werewolf.

Not much to show other than the menu simply stops working, and if I run SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 PCEA2's MCM menu gets removed. Its animation still runs though, so only its MCM menu gets removed. When installing FloppySOS it doesn't replace anything either.

I use both and haven't run into any problems. What version of skyui do you have?

My SkyUI is 5.1. I contacted fore (who created FNIS) and he told me that FloppySOS may have improperly implemented MCM script, but since you have no problems with it, that may not be the case. I really am not sure what's happening, and it has happened twice too, once with Floppy version 1.4 and once with the newest one.

Hello,

First off, I'd like to say I love this mod. I'm so happy that there's a great physics mod available for male characters, too! Thanks for the hard (floppy?) work!

That said, I am having an issue. The floppiness is great, I made a custom profile via the MCM configurations, and the balls and schlong are bouncing beautifully. The problem is that, even though I have the "Disable floppiness in erection events" ticked (enabled), the floppiness never actually goes away. I start a SexLab animation, and everyone is stuck with a non-erect, floppy sausage. I can't imagine my Dragonborn character would be very successful in his sexual exploits if he can't get the dragon up. Any ideas what could be causing this? The only other mod I am using (besides SexLab itself) that alters the erection state is SexLab Aroused Redux. Are these two mods conflicting? Or have I simply done something else wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help.

*Edit*

I suppose I should mention that using the SOS hotkeys to "bend schlong" up and down (page up and page down keys) don't do anything now, either. I assume it's for the same reason that the erection events are not actually causing erections. It's like the floppiness is overriding/ignoring any erection event, regardless of source (Aroused, SOS, SexLab).

*Edit 2*

It's working fine now. I'm not sure what was causing the issue. Maybe just a strange, random error? I didn't change anything at all, just booted up the game and loaded into my file, and it was working with no problems. *shrugs* This kind of stuff is beyond me.

I didn't test if this worked for UNP but I'm sure this wasn't the case for ERF's Evil Horse Penis, but my above post serves as a work around so I have no issues.

I would love to see a check box that enables Half-Erect via an arousal threshold if possible and disables Half-Erect when dropping below the threshold. Also a keybinding to toggle Half-Erect would be awesome too.

Ok, thanks for your work on those xml files.

Just to be clear: in your test, floppysos_balls.xml from v1.6 did *not* give schlong collision with other groups (hands, boobs, vagina)?

Arousal threshold: yeah, there is some work to be done in that area. But first, I want to get the custom mode and the collisions all good and stable.

Sadly I add to remove it cause it was in conflict with  a file from SOS skeleton...loved it but can not install it cause it was CTD all the time and spawning Conflict messages on top left screen...

Maybe some one can either revamp this or the Creator remodel the files to fit SOS and HDT without issues...

Thanks cause really gives something cool to the SOS P...

Conflict with hdtm.xml you mean? There shouldn't be any conflicts with SOS itself, because FloppySOS was made with SOS in mind (it would have been a hard dependency if not for SAM).

Any chance of a version that doesn't conflict with gags?

That is a slot conflict, as FloppySOS uses slot 44, the Face/Mouth slot - obvious why that would be a problem. I'd imagine that it could possibly made a bit dynamic as to not conflict with other mods, but I'm not sure.

I've noted the same issue with Immersive Jewelry(the left-handed rings and some of the earrings, I think), and Real Feeding - likely the bloody skeleton being applied to the same slot, and this causes the spam of the message mentioned in a previous post, though only after feeding at least on an NPC as a Werewolf.

Yeah :( If HDT configs could be loaded from script or spell, that would be awesome. But the only hooks available right now are armor, weapon, hair and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. Using another slot would simply shift the problem to other mods, I guess.

Hello,

First off, I'd like to say I love this mod. I'm so happy that there's a great physics mod available for male characters, too! Thanks for the hard (floppy?) work!

That said, I am having an issue. The floppiness is great, I made a custom profile via the MCM configurations, and the balls and schlong are bouncing beautifully. The problem is that, even though I have the "Disable floppiness in erection events" ticked (enabled), the floppiness never actually goes away. I start a SexLab animation, and everyone is stuck with a non-erect, floppy sausage. I can't imagine my Dragonborn character would be very successful in his sexual exploits if he can't get the dragon up. Any ideas what could be causing this? The only other mod I am using (besides SexLab itself) that alters the erection state is SexLab Aroused Redux. Are these two mods conflicting? Or have I simply done something else wrong?

*Edit*

I suppose I should mention that using the SOS hotkeys to "bend schlong" up and down (page up and page down keys) don't do anything now, either. I assume it's for the same reason that the erection events are not actually causing erections. It's like the floppiness is overriding/ignoring any erection event, regardless of source (Aroused, SOS, SexLab).

Hm ok, some things to check:

- Do you hear equipping/unequipping sounds at those moments?

- Via console, can you check your inventory and see if a Floppy item is being worn?

- In the Papyrus log file, do you see errors relating to FloppySOS scripts?

To anyone who has the problem with balls not being hdt while sexlab animation start:

Go to sexlab strip option and untick number 44 [face:mouth]

Great tip, thanks!

Hello,

*Edit*

Hm ok, some things to check:

- Do you hear equipping/unequipping sounds at those moments?

- Via console, can you check your inventory and see if a Floppy item is being worn?

- In the Papyrus log file, do you see errors relating to FloppySOS scripts?

Well...I'm not sure what happened. I didn't change anything, but it's working fine now (yay!). I appreciate your reply, anyway!

Alright, just reinstalled Skyrim and the entirety of my mods and i've got a new problem regarding FloppySOS. As soon as i toggle it on, it seems like it's de-equipping and re-equipping every 0.5 seconds, making it seem like it's "Flashing" inbetween floppy and non floppy. Although i don't hear any equipping or de-equipping sound cue.

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

attachicon.gifhdtm.xmlattachicon.giffloppysos_balls_edited.xml

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

attachicon.giffloppysos_schlong.xmlattachicon.giffloppysos_custom.xml

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

attachicon.gifHorsepenis_Slot52_0.nifattachicon.gifHorsepenis_Slot52_1.nif

This worked great. Attached them to SAM's wangs and now things get properly floppy. There's still stuttering/twitching from time to time though, but works fine most of the time.

Custom schlong floppiness isn't working on equipable schlong UNP mod, any reason why? Just goes blank stiff when I disable it. No controls of erection at all like I do on my horse schlong.

I just tested equipable schlong, with and without SOS, it seems to work well (but erection controls work only with SOS of course).

Do you have any other schlong-related mods installed that could interfere?

Alright, just reinstalled Skyrim and the entirety of my mods and i've got a new problem regarding FloppySOS. As soon as i toggle it on, it seems like it's de-equipping and re-equipping every 0.5 seconds, making it seem like it's "Flashing" inbetween floppy and non floppy. Although i don't hear any equipping or de-equipping sound cue.

If it's really equipping/unequipping, it would be caused by a mod sending SOS animation events (arousal perhaps?). Check if it still happens after you uncheck "Disable floppiness during erection events" in the MCM.

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

Is this compatible with HDT bounce and jiggles?

Messed around a bit, pretty sure it's not actually equipping, de-equipping now. I believe it's one of those framerate problems people have been having, which makes no sense because it wasnt happening before i reinstalled everything but it really is the only explanation i have for it right now. Also, whenever the game loads, i get a "There's another xml present, it might conflict with Floppy.xml" type message.

It should be. These only affect how the penis moves and what collides with the penis. Breast, ass, and any other non-schlong body part should have the same effect other than collision with a penis. A separate file should be attached to your female body, head, hands, feet, and/or HDT object (depending on your preference) named hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml or hdtVagina.xml (for vagina if using All-In-One HDT Vagina).

It should be. These only affect how the penis moves and what collides with the penis. Breast, ass, and any other non-schlong body part should have the same effect other than collision with a penis. A separate file should be attached to your female body, head, hands, feet, and/or HDT object (depending on your preference) named hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml or hdtVagina.xml (for vagina if using All-In-One HDT Vagina).

Alright, was asking because both use a modified hdtm.xml

Well the mod works and do what it supposed to do as with version 1.6 ! But i still have two problems.

- with last version i do have fps drop (at least this is what enb say) about 50% when using custom configuration in game. Can be fixed by re-activate it again (in game still)

- and each time i launch the game, the mod tells me that slot 44 conflict with HDT object. And so, i can't have HDT animation + floppyness at the same time :(  I know there is maybe a trick with niskcope  but i guess i failed to do it again :(

This is an extremely old and convoluted method for attached xml data.

A much simpler way:

Open the nif in nifscope.

Right click NiNode, on the context menu go to Node > attach extra data.

Click on NistringExtraData.

(naming the extra data to reflect HDT Havok Path and your xml file destination folder is the same however)

No need to copy and past and move to top and all that rubbish.

I guess this could fix it, but i do not understand the last part. Once iam at NistringExtraData i must edit stuff in "block detail" right ?

it looks like that atm:

post-43546-0-43666500-1456022627_thumb.jpg

Well the mod works and do what it supposed to do as with version 1.6 ! But i still have two problems.

- with last version i do have fps drop (at least this is what enb say) about 50% when using custom configuration in game. Can be fixed by re-activate it again (in game still)

- and each time i launch the game, the mod tells me that slot 44 conflict with HDT object. And so, i can't have HDT animation + floppyness at the same time :(  I know there is maybe a trick with niskcope  but i guess i failed to do it again :(

A much simpler way:

(naming the extra data to reflect HDT Havok Path and your xml file destination folder is the same however)

I guess this could fix it, but i do not understand the last part. Once iam at NistringExtraData i must edit stuff in "block detail" right ?

it looks like that atm:

what do you tryin to do? femalehead.nif should be like this

post-648725-0-43463700-1456029135_thumb.jpg

jopie123 i was thinking if you could add this feature of the Weapon Sling Mod

attachicon.gifv.jpg

changing the slot number that floppy uses in MCM will resolve some incompatibility for everyone

Good tip, thanks! I'm going to give that a try.

I'm not sure about the framerate drop, I'll have to look into that.

But regarding the Havok object: why would you still use that? The file "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" does not need to be referenced from any NIF file: it gets loaded automatically for every character in the cell that has a compatible skeleton.

The only HDT files that should be attached to the body NIFs are hdtVagina, hdtFingers etc.

A much simpler way:

it looks like that atm:

what do you tryin to do? femalehead.nif should be like this

attachicon.gifSem título.jpg

Actually the 'data' part isn't necessary.

skse\plugins\hdtphysicsextensionsdefaultbbp.xml is enough.

Some notes on 1.7, just released:

• The key binding for Floppify Self has been changed from Shift+Home to Shift+Delete. Turns out, Home is ENB's key binding for enabling the FPS limiter. :wacko:
    You can still change the key binding in the MCM, of course.
  • The schlong should now properly collide with HDT vagina, if FloppySOS is in 'balls only' mode. If a hdtm.xml file is still present, it is renamed into hdtm.xml.disabled, to prevent conflicts. If you do not want this behaviour, check the MCM.
  • If you still encounter situations where the floppiness doesn't work or jitters, please post the problem with as much information as you can:
    - FPS at the time
    - Floppy mode at the time
    - Any alerts you received from FloppySOS about conflicts
    - Was the issue in a new game, on a saved game? Did it persist after saving + loading the game?
    - Other schlong mods: SOS/SAM, Arousal, etc. Note: load order isn't relevant, because FloppySOS doesn't override any other mod's files.