FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hey im trying to use dragonblood semira as a futa follow how ever when i turn her into one the dick has normal human coloring/tecures, any one have a fix?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72774/? a link to her

It looks as if that follower uses Feminine Argonian Textures. It just so happens that there is an SOS texture for that skin type but you'll have to either adjust the SOS UNP add-on to include her custom race (and assign the Argonian schlong to the custom race) or you'll have to make a separate patch that lets her use the Argonian female SOS texture rather than human race textures.

This is what happens when Lydia has too much Skooma.

WoMSK5op.gif

XD

After 2 minutes of that you'll get a nice, decent fire. Seen it on a Bear Grylls episode. Well, he used a wooden stick. But still, same method.

Guest endgameaddiction

Its back on Nexus now, feel free to add your screenshots there if you please. I'll be adding a few more as examples in a few minutes as well.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75952/?

Question: Does your texture pack on your site contain the Demoniac Super Glossy Shlong? Nexus is taking a long time to upload some of those textures.

Its back on Nexus now, feel free to add your screenshots there if you please. I'll be adding a few more as examples in a few minutes as well.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75952/?

Question: Does your texture pack on your site contain the Demoniac Super Glossy Shlong? Nexus is taking a long time to upload some of those textures.

It's a weird thing with Nexus recently, not sure why, they're all uploaded and have been, but it shows them as uploading at random times. Give it a few minutes, at worst maybe an hour, and it should show up normally.

Some new screenshots 

27044642450_381a3b2f36_c.jpg

27044631800_435af62e48_c.jpg

27286457246_39e7a5a35f_c.jpg

26713165533_6f7c1290f8_c.jpg

27319601215_60cff2b6e2_c.jpg

26713161153_f067807a13_c.jpg

And some WIP conversions

27249513111_c526ab0ffa_c.jpg

27249485021_a2cc8bab22_c.jpg

27286469116_569f609155_c.jpg

The phallic fairies were definitely what I most wanted to be given SOS female schlong compatibility. Every Dragon-Born should have tag-alongs followers who are literal dick riders.