FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Rambling

Bad News: College came back a week ago so I haven't been able to get around Skyrim too much...and also steam sales.

Good News: One of the classes this summer semester is Photography and I been learning a few tips and tricks that I been wanting to use when making these pictures.

Character Bio

(Expect typos)

Name: Rosa Gessler

Race: Breton

Origin: Ivarstead, Skyrim

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 127 lbs.

Eye Color: Azure

Hair Color: Black

Skin Color: Porcelain

Date of Birth: Rain's Hand 10

Profession: Thief

Weapon of Choice: Dual Daggers

Family: Father was a bandit and was slain a while ago. Mother is died from a bear attack.

History: Rosa's mother was raped by an unnamed bandit. Once the bandit finished, he was immediately slain by an imperial soldier. A couple of months went by and Rosa was born as farmer in Ivarstead. When a troll attacked the town, a seven year old Rosa ran away with her mother towards the forest for safety. While in the forest the encountered a hungry bear and killed Rosa's mother in a matter of seconds. Horrified, she ran towards the mountains hoping not to get killed. She fell multiple times and ended up damaging her front teeth. She ran for hours until finally reaching Falkreath where she started her life as beggar. At ten years old, she was fed up with begging and started stealing from others. She was caught on a multitude of times although the guards never bothered putting her jail due to her age and weight of the actual item she was stealing. At thirteen, she attempted to rob the Jarl. She was caught by his assistant and tried to kill her. Although she ran towards a room and hid there until he came in and surprised with a back stab and killed him. After that night, she was "persuaded" to join the Dark Brotherhood. She took a few contracts from time to time but usually avoided taking any since killing 5 people every week wasn't up her alley. At the age of eighteen she eventually convinced the Dark Brotherhood that she no longer wanted to be an assassin and left the group. She currently roams Whiterun stealing as many prized possessions as she can. Although she's thinking about going to Riften to join a different organization.

Personality: Rosa is a very lonely person. She tries to make conversation with people but other tend to stay away from her due to her bucket teeth and unusual bulge. She usually doesn't care about stealing petty items from others but does sometimes have second thoughts when stealing valuables from the poor. She will usually give mercy when killing innocent but does not hold back if anyone has every approached her aggressively.

Abilities: She is a master of lock-picking, when she was in the Dark Brotherhood her nickname was Skeleton Key. Any lock, new or old, is never safe from her lock pick. She also excels in other thief related skills such as sneaking, scaling buildings, pick pocketing, bows, daggers, and others. She is also a master on concealing some her body.

Likes: Lockpicking, farming, hiking, bear leather, goat meat, a clean licking

Dislikes: Bears, mindless bandits, beef, pushy guards, concealing clothing

Screenshots!

post-441827-0-60215800-1467239163_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-88140700-1467239164_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-37547100-1467239166_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-64801600-1467239167_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-75444200-1467239168_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-15392500-1467239170_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-07422300-1467239171_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-88224700-1467239172_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-37129500-1467239174_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-22531500-1467239175_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-06010000-1467239185_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-22408100-1467239187_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-40777600-1467239188_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-43097100-1467239189_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-89163300-1467239191_thumb.jpg

Credits

>CBBE,UNP, blah, blah textures. The long one basicly

>Wet Skins

>Remodeled Armors

>HDT Hair

>Eyes of Aber

Rambling

Bad News: College came back a week ago so I haven't been able to get around Skyrim too much...and also steam sales.

Good News: One of the classes this summer semester is Photography and I been learning a few tips and tricks that I been wanting to use when making these pictures.

Character Bio

(Expect typos)

Family: Father was a bandit and was slain a while ago. Mother is died from a bear attack.

History: Rosa's mother was raped by an unnamed bandit. Once the bandit finished, he was immediately slain by an imperial soldier. A couple of months went by and Rosa was born as farmer in Ivarstead. When a troll attacked the town, a seven year old Rosa ran away with her mother towards the forest for safety. While in the forest the encountered a hungry bear and killed Rosa's mother in a matter of seconds. Horrified, she ran towards the mountains hoping not to get killed. She fell multiple times and ended up damaging her front teeth. She ran for hours until finally reaching Falkreath where she started her life as beggar. At ten years old, she was fed up with begging and started stealing from others. She was caught on a multitude of times although the guards never bothered putting her jail due to her age and weight of the actual item she was stealing. At thirteen, she attempted to rob the Jarl. She was caught by his assistant and tried to kill her. Although she ran towards a room and hid there until he came in and surprised with a back stab and killed him. After that night, she was "persuaded" to join the Dark Brotherhood. She took a few contracts from time to time but usually avoided taking any since killing 5 people every week wasn't up her alley. At the age of eighteen she eventually convinced the Dark Brotherhood that she no longer wanted to be an assassin and left the group. She currently roams Whiterun stealing as many prized possessions as she can. Although she's thinking about going to Riften to join a different organization.

Personality: Rosa is a very lonely person. She tries to make conversation with people but other tend to stay away from her due to her bucket teeth and unusual bulge. She usually doesn't care about stealing petty items from others but does sometimes have second thoughts when stealing valuables from the poor. She will usually give mercy when killing innocent but does not hold back if anyone has every approached her aggressively.

Abilities: She is a master of lock-picking, when she was in the Dark Brotherhood her nickname was Skeleton Key. Any lock, new or old, is never safe from her lock pick. She also excels in other thief related skills such as sneaking, scaling buildings, pick pocketing, bows, daggers, and others. She is also a master on concealing some her body.

Screenshots!

Credits

>Wet Skins

>Remodeled Armors

>HDT Hair

>Eyes of Aber

For a game without ENB(Am i correct?) she looks awesome and very beautiful, I wonder how much more beautiful she will look if you use ENB.

I recommend this one Purity and just use ENB only for the memory patch while Purity will handle everything else. Been using it and the effect is comparable to ENB or much better.

Hello guys, I'm testing a new hairstyle on my MC should I keep the new or the old one?

Old

I4cxAVDC.jpgZuomXZ1i.jpgCt67dNbG.jpg

New

9CvLAbuP.jpgqsjNfpue.jpgjy0Q88hz.jpgNOIckLZV.jpg5FCPMQAs.jpg

qHfawEk9.jpg

Some random sex ]Crossover with Agent Tex's character, Aria (edited by myself)

BAE9SuDd.jpg7QeBFn0Z.jpgCIe64VDv.jpgOEpYBm7B.jpgK25DLqz4.jpgfNbjNIAN.jpgmogFIYcY.jpgwQzXUIHD.jpgrHGhD5Sf.jpgSUKGmdSS.jpg1H5Lk1Rk.jpgSSQISIik.jpg8x5t9dgL.jpgvaVREM7J.jpgcwUeuZu2.jpgFfJD9slk.jpggNu4qf6c.jpgDrtCEGJ1.jpgJjHMdUkT.jpgvWwwR7Gr.jpg6bnSVAzU.jpgl9nzyXj0.jpgOmT62yRp.jpgeEXplrwP.jpgGutJvRPq.jpgBozbJMIE.jpghKEOjkYV.jpg1Map2BAY.jpgfB5cldPc.jpgBZFxyMQq.jpg

Honestly? The Old Hairstyle suits your Orc more than the new one.

For some reason to me it seems that short hair suits the Orcs much more than other races.

Yeah, The longer hair just seems like a wig on more masculine looking female characters. But maybe some people like that contrast I guess. Some character just good with certain hairstyles and look super silly in other hairstyles. Personally, I'm just constantly changing my character's hairstyle, pretty much everytime I load the game unless I find one I really like, then I probably keep it for like a week before getting bored with it.

I mean, I imagine my character's hair growing and she might feel like tying it up in a ponytail or something.

Hello guys, I'm testing a new hairstyle on my MC should I keep the new or the old one?

Old

New

qHfawEk9.jpg

BAE9SuDd.jpg7QeBFn0Z.jpgCIe64VDv.jpgOEpYBm7B.jpgK25DLqz4.jpgfNbjNIAN.jpgmogFIYcY.jpgwQzXUIHD.jpgrHGhD5Sf.jpgSUKGmdSS.jpg1H5Lk1Rk.jpgSSQISIik.jpg8x5t9dgL.jpgvaVREM7J.jpgcwUeuZu2.jpgFfJD9slk.jpggNu4qf6c.jpgDrtCEGJ1.jpgJjHMdUkT.jpgvWwwR7Gr.jpg6bnSVAzU.jpgl9nzyXj0.jpgOmT62yRp.jpgeEXplrwP.jpgGutJvRPq.jpgBozbJMIE.jpghKEOjkYV.jpg1Map2BAY.jpgfB5cldPc.jpgBZFxyMQq.jpg

Honestly? The Old Hairstyle suits your Orc more than the new one.

For some reason to me it seems that short hair suits the Orcs much more than other races.

Yeah, The longer hair just seems like a wig on more masculine looking female characters. But maybe some people like that contrast I guess. Some character just good with certain hairstyles and look super silly in other hairstyles. Personally, I'm just constantly changing my character's hairstyle, pretty much everytime I load the game unless I find one I really like, then I probably keep it for like a week before getting bored with it.

I mean, I imagine my character's hair growing and she might feel like tying it up in a ponytail or something.

If only there was a Salon or Barber in Skyrim.... here's hoping there's one in TES 6 cause i too like to change my character's hairs every week.

At least that added a Barber in Fallout 4 :P

If only there was a Salon or Barber in Skyrim.... here's hoping there's one in TES 6 cause i too like to change my character's hairs every week.

There technically is if you have Dawnguard - the Face Sculptor in down in the Ragged Flagon in Riften. Not as accessible, surely but still there. Also limited in that, you can't use her services if you are a Vampire. 

Also a few random pics...

Alexa

post-62699-0-62489600-1467374601_thumb.png

Using Purity for this one. 

Touka

post-62699-0-35873200-1467374681_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-64588000-1467374764_thumb.png

Changed her scales to white after these, to fit more with the bony look. 

Old

New

qHfawEk9.jpg

Hey, I'm new to these futa mods, and I'm just wondering how you were able to get the dick and balls that huge? I currently have no idea how to make the parts bigger or smaller!

There technically is if you have Dawnguard - the Face Sculptor in down in the Ragged Flagon in Riften. Not as accessible, surely but still there. Also limited in that, you can't use her services if you are a Vampire. 

Also a few random pics...

Alexa

attachicon.gifAlexa.png

Using Purity for this one. 

Touka

attachicon.gifDragon1.pngattachicon.gifDragon2.png

Changed her scales to white after these, to fit more with the bony look. 

To add to this, there's also plenty of house mods with appearance changing mirrors and such. personally, just using showracemenu is enough for me.

also, great pictures!

Old

New

qHfawEk9.jpg

Hey, I'm new to these futa mods, and I'm just wondering how you were able to get the dick and balls that huge? I currently have no idea how to make the parts bigger or smaller!

Use RaceMenu. Assuming you have SoS already. Get Racemenu and the get the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE mod and include the SoS plugin for RaceMenu.  Now you can change the shape and size of your cock and balls.

Old

New

qHfawEk9.jpg

I'm sorry if I'm asking again (can't remember if you told when I was asking about HDT stuff) but, what HDT configuration do you use? Do you use something premade like All in ONE HDT or Bounce and Jiggles or do you use one you made yourself? I can't see if there is belly bulging but I find impressive hiding such a big dick inside that girl and in that position. Did you have to hide it playing with the screenshot angles or is it actually all inside?

I haven't been too active here because I have issues with physics and not much time to try things out. Basically I'm using Bounce and Jiggles and tried using a male character and found out I wasn't really getting the whole HDT function with the futanari. With the male the dick does squish inside the girl and I get belly inflation too. With the SOS UNP add on for females I don't get anything unless I use Floppy, activate and then deactivate. I get vagina and belly physics but the dick doesn't squish inside. I guess the UNP schlong doesn't inherit the SOS HDT properties and when I use Floppy it does somehow give it some HDT even when it's off. Haven't tried again the equippable one yet. Also! The main reason I did a clean install and still have the problem anyway, the butt is behaving very badly during sex and sometimes the glitch stays after it. Basically a butt cheek wildly flaps around. I thought it was floppy balls physics but it isn't, after the clean install I didn't install Floppy and I'm still getting the glitch. :(

(Awesome pics BTW :) )

Guest Donegan

I'm sorry if I'm asking again (can't remember if you told when I was asking about HDT stuff) but, what HDT configuration do you use? Do you use something premade like All in ONE HDT or Bounce and Jiggles or do you use one you made yourself? I can't see if there is belly bulging but I find impressive hiding such a big dick inside that girl and in that position. Did you have to hide it playing with the screenshot angles or is it actually all inside?

I haven't been too active here because I have issues with physics and not much time to try things out. Basically I'm using Bounce and Jiggles and tried using a male character and found out I wasn't really getting the whole HDT function with the futanari. With the male the dick does squish inside the girl and I get belly inflation too. With the SOS UNP add on for females I don't get anything unless I use Floppy, activate and then deactivate. I get vagina and belly physics but the dick doesn't squish inside. I guess the UNP schlong doesn't inherit the SOS HDT properties and when I use Floppy it does somehow give it some HDT even when it's off. Haven't tried again the equippable one yet. Also! The main reason I did a clean install and still have the problem anyway, the butt is behaving very badly during sex and sometimes the glitch stays after it. Basically a butt cheek wildly flaps around. I thought it was floppy balls physics but it isn't, after the clean install I didn't install Floppy and I'm still getting the glitch. :(

(Awesome pics BTW :) )

I don't know how to edit the hdt files. I'm using the hdt files of all in one hdt pussy mod (one of the medium / natural bounce settings) and floppy sos.

I just hide that with the screenshots angles / changing SoS erection / adjusting with sexlab.

I have that butt problem sometimes too.

Hey i'm not to sure on how to get that foreskin mod to work properly Body slide won't recognize it or anything, would anyone be so kind as to coach me through the install process please?

How you install it, depends on if you use a Mod Manager or not.

If you use MO, then you can install it as other mods, but you'll have to ignore it's message about the mod being likely to not work with Skyrim - this doesn't matter, because it does not need to. Also, although this was said previously, you need the CalienteTools folder as the only folder in the "Files" tab for he mod, otherwise, Bodyslide won't have anything new in the Outfit/Body box. You only need the files active when you run Bodyslide, and after you can either leave it as is, or deactivate it and delete it, as Skyrim won't have any problems because of them. Once that is done, click the check box next to the mod, and run Bodyslide. If you don't have any other Bodyslide files active, then you should have a single new option in the Outfit/Body dropdown, which is obviously named. Then you just need to choose the Preset you want, which should match the female body mesh you are using. There are some edits you can make at this point if you want, but they are not required. Then just....well, I've usually clicked Ctrl and the 'Batch Build' button at the bottom, which places the generated meshes within your Overwrite folder. At this point, you just need to double-click the overwrite mod, and in the window that appears, create the same folder structure as the main UNP add-on mod i.e (Meshes/Actors/characters/Character Assets/SOS/B3lisario UNP/), and move the two nif files into the B3lisario UNP folder. Then you can close that window, the right-click on the Overwrite line, and choose "Create Mod" Name it what you'd like, and then check the mod in your Modlist - it will list a conflict with the base UNP-Addon mod, but this is fine.  Once you've moved the nif files you can also delete the CalienteTools folder from either the Overwrite mod or the new mod that contains the generated meshes. 

For the Nexus Mod Manager or a manual install, then you just need to add the mod to your data folder, just by copying the CalienteTools folder to your Data folder. From here it is a similar process as MO, but when the files are generated, you will find the two mesh files within Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/. That might be slightly off, but it should be something like that. Then you will just need to move the files to the same directory as above, only in this case you will be actually overwriting the schlong meshes from the base UNP-addon mod. 

i was able to understand most of your explanation, however is it OK if you can go through the starting part for MO in a bit more detail as I'm brand new to MO?

I'm not sure what you mean by:

"the CalienteTools folder as the only folder in the "Files" tab for he mod"

much appreciated

Rambling

Character Bio

(Expect typos)

Screenshots!

Credits

>Wet Skins

>Remodeled Armors

>HDT Hair

>Eyes of Aber

For a game without ENB(Am i correct?) she looks awesome and very beautiful, I wonder how much more beautiful she will look if you use ENB.

I recommend this one Purity and just use ENB only for the memory patch while Purity will handle everything else. Been using it and the effect is comparable to ENB or much better.

Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier, I was volunteering at Anime Expo for almost a full week...

But yeah, I reset my game to switch to CBBE and I honestly didn't know which ENB to chose. So I now that I tried Purity and I gotta say it looks amazing, thanks a bunch for the recommendation, I'll definitely start using it now. Also, thank you very much for the compliments, just barely getting the hang of sculpting ^^;;

post-441827-0-52003100-1467848976_thumb.jpgpost-441827-0-03776700-1467848978_thumb.jpg

i was able to understand most of your explanation, however is it OK if you can go through the starting part for MO in a bit more detail as I'm brand new to MO?

I'm not sure what you mean by:

"the CalienteTools folder as the only folder in the "Files" tab for he mod"

much appreciated

Each mod you install has a window that you can open, which has various tabs, all displaying various information. You can either double-click to open this, or right-click then select "Information". 

One of these will be a "Files" tab. In a sense, it acts like an isolated data folder, which needs to have a similar naming convention to the file-paths that Skyrim uses. With a "Meshes", "Textures", "Scripts" etc, MO will know Skyrim uses these folders, and does not consider them a problem. But a mod that just contains a CalienteTools folder, it believes will not work with the game, even if it does not need to. 

But the point is, you would not want the CalienteTools folder nested in a data folder, since the files tab acts like one already. 

Guest Donegan

Just sharing it again.

More orcs to my stronghold  :blush:

tumblr_o9wk9ftixt1ujvmupo2_1280.jpgtumblr_o9wk9ftixt1ujvmupo1_1280.jpg

how did get the armor like that?

like what? could you be more specific?