Just some ideas to help, I really was thinking in learn how to mod skyrim just to make a succubus mod with these features, take a look and see if you like anyone to add to your mod.

Compatibility with Succubus Race (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/22903/?) or something in these lines to dispense it (you know, a transformation customizable, some buffs when transformed, of course) PSQ already made something like that, but it is hell to configure if you aren't a modder, or know how skyrim work. It would be good if all you need is already included, and you just select it from MCM (as Succubus Race)

Thee buffs and debuffs depending of how much Vital Energy you have. I do not mean mean HP, I mean whatever form of energy succubus absorb from their victims (for what I know, the legend calls it spirital energy or something like that, and if taken too much, the victim die) should not be something game breaking, some + 25% HP Regen, things like that

Somekind of necessity for Vital Energy, For you to begin lose HP when you are without any Energy.

Have somekind of hypnotic spell to rape people in case you are desperate (of course being considered a crime, but only interrupted after the act of course). For normal sex, you can use Sexlab Radiant Prostitution, or Sexlab Solution, or Amourous Adventures. Defeat is also nice to rape in combat, but Goubo still needs to make more compatible with sexlab 1.60

Have somekind of potion to recover Vital Energy for long travels (you could acquire this potion by having sex with full Vital Energy, or with an equiped item, an amulet maybe, storing the energy instead consuming it)

As Succubus Race, if not just compatible, have people attacking you if transformed (you are a monster after all, you need to fool them)

If you are having sex while transformed (a rape) acquire more Vital Energy and kill the Victim

To be compatible with Deadly Drain (http://www.loverslab...b-deadly-drain/) allowing your mod to handle kill situations to ensure you only kill when transformed or to have something these lines (effects when absorving Vital Energy, and kill the victim after the act). That of Drain to Draugr of Deadly Drain is nice, but maybe complicate to make.

And finally and maybe the most complicated thing, to have a evolution system. I mean tech tree, or somethng in those lines that have to do with your succubus character (since mess with tech tree can mess with other mods, make a MCM Tech Tree, and you acquire exp for it by having sex (like a normal tech tree level progression in geometrical progression)). And as for the skills of that tech tree, I mean something like: more attack, defense, sneak when transformed (5%/10%/15%/20%/25% nothing that breaks the game); Acquire more Vital Energy per sex act, unlock succubus magic or skill (or both).

Example of succubus magics: a magic (based on level) to incapacitate an enemy puting him in bleedout state (easy rape using Defeat or that hypinotic spell);

Call Estrus (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/33102/?), but you would need to deactivate the estrus spells.

A dream rape spell, a spell to use when someone is sleeping, teleporting you to a dream land (any crazy place like Pelagius mind, or inside Azura Star), where you can rape him to your heat contempt without any consequences, sinse he will think it was just a dream.

Example of skills: To be able to absorb Vital energy for same sex;

to be able to absorb vital energy from animals (but not the dead for obvious reasons),

If raped to be able to drain the agressor to death even not being transformed (when you enter in bleedout state you would transform back to human not being able to kill the agressors)

this is pretty awesome. I am currently heavily vested in PSQ, despite it being buggy and does seem to permanently warp my character's stats over time. I still really love the idea of having Satiation as a resource (death by starvation active), and the ability to force feed on targets if I sneak up to them, without resorting to using a spell to initiate sex or to navigate through dialogue options. I also like the transform option to add a temporary carry weight buff to my character, which is immensely helpful when I'm encumbered while deep inside a dungeon. Those are the only aspects of PSQ I actually use though; I don't use the spells, I don't use the drain kills, I don't use full body transforms.

Your mod seems to do everything I use PSQ for, so I'll definitely keep an eye on this mod. The one thing I really can't bring myself to give up is the ability to get an additional perk point once per day in PSQ, by using Energy conversion. It converts 3000 energy into a perk point, which is great, and also immediately gives me a reason to feed again, because my energy bar is usually really low afterwards. If it isn't obvious, I like the idea of having a need for sex, which is a general concept of succubus, without actually going around and having senseless sex with everyone, because I still wanna play skyrim lol

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I......don't really wanna necro this but I'm having this issue where no matter how many times my character has reached orgasm in any type of sexual acts, be it consensual or not, I'll never be able to "feed" thus I'll end (And actually did) reach the final bad stage. Any way to get it to work? My luck/fault somewhere? Or the mod is obsolete at this point? 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just a fun little thought for anyone, like me, who never noticed this little gem before...

1) Use this

2) Use Sexlab Enchantress

3) Optional: Use Deadly Drain

Because Enchantress triggers on Illusion spells, and this buffs (or debuffs) Illusion, it creates a fun loop where you must find someone to constantly drain, or else the penalty will quickly make Enchantress fail constantly.

Deadly Drain spices it up a bit by killing off your mates, thus forcing you to constantly find new ones.  Gets very interesting when you've already cleared all 30-40 bandit camps you can actually remember and don't know which, if any, have respawned yet.