Does anyone still have a copy of 1.04 or 1.05 so I can test my game? Like I said the other day I screwed up and deleted those two files because I was in a tidy-up mind.

The newest update may fix your issues.

The old versions are in this folder: Dropbox Folder

You fixed it!

I installed 1.0.6e and just left all my settings alone, ran around the blue palace (was there for a quest) And suddenly boom! Everyone was growing <3 

Now if I can just figure out how the settings of all those mods should be so I don't get the hint of torpedo-ing at max. I never know if those should be toggled on or off or what because of xpmse/uunp

Thankyouthankyouthankyou :heart:  :heart: You get allll the cookies

*snip*

You fixed it!

I installed 1.0.6e and just left all my settings alone, ran around the blue palace (was there for a quest) And suddenly boom! Everyone was growing <3 

Now if I can just figure out how the settings of all those mods should be so I don't get the hint of torpedo-ing at max. I never know if those should be toggled on or off or what because of xpmse/uunp

*snip*

So far I ve only had one mod that caused ' torpedo ' when mixed with this and several others..

SGOIII  For my use, I leave pretty much everything at default and just let this do its thing. SGO tho'  when simply left alone caused some. For the breast I disable milk on the character and let MME ( Milk Mod Economy ) handle them, and no more torpedo there.. for the belly it was also SGO that created a giant belly.. I just cranked that down by .50 from its default and no more huge belly either. Its probably just as easy to control via this ones settings, but having no problems otherwise just doing SGO's cleared it up, and didn't mess with any mods working.  That is on a CBBE CustomSlim1 body.. which is just some changes to the CBBE Slim default.

So far I ve only had one mod that caused ' torpedo ' when mixed with this and several others..

SGOIII  For my use, I leave pretty much everything at default and just let this do its thing. SGO tho'  when simply left alone caused some. For the breast I disable milk on the character and let MME ( Milk Mod Economy ) handle them, and no more torpedo there.. for the belly it was also SGO that created a giant belly.. I just cranked that down by .50 from its default and no more huge belly either. Its probably just as easy to control via this ones settings, but having no problems otherwise just doing SGO's cleared it up, and didn't mess with any mods working.  That is on a CBBE CustomSlim1 body.. which is just some changes to the CBBE Slim default.

Thanks, I'm going to try your suggestions. I'd left SGO and MME on (And messed with the blasted dampening/curve in SGO), but had turned off PSQ.

Thanks, I'm going to try your suggestions. I'd left SGO and MME on (And messed with the blasted dampening/curve in SGO), but had turned off PSQ.

Since I did this before I was running any active PSQ characters.. I never even tried it. It may factor in?? But I ll have to check that vs a preggo / milk making Succubus.. have not ( despite my love for Succubi ) actually had one going in some time.

ED: Wait.. no I lied to you. I just had one briefly last week for pure sex play use..  She did in fact get milked up and soul gemmed.. But I only messed with her a few hours for goofing off.. I do recall now that I never saw any massive expansion.. this was obviously also prior to this update ...

I don't know if I have asked this before, or if was asked, but is there a garbage collect feature to remove actors who have expired in SLIF? For example, with defeat you can go around and rape NPC that surrender which usually register them in SLIF for me. However, if I kill them right after, they will still be listed in the list of actors. Right now, I have quite a big list of actors and I don't know how to trim it down.

I tried to unregistered things once, and it somehow removed my character from the list. Another time, the mod uninstalled itself and somewhat wouldn't reinstall itself afterward. SL Arousal has a "remove dead actors" feature, that proc every 10 days or at request. Could we get something similar for SLIF?

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I have an issue that I'm sure you've addressed elsewhere, but I can't find a solution. I'm developing a mod that has belly inflation involved, and I wrote my script to use SLIF. However, when I go to test the mod, the belly doesn't inflate. When I check the MCM, SLIF has my mod registered and sees the correct inflation value BUT when I switch to All Mods it is consistently registering a 0. Even when I reset the actor the value updates to 1, but then drains back to zero.

I have the Papyrus log (my mod is called Stomach Capacity with the main script being StomachCapacityFunctionScript.psc)

The only SLIF mod I have is my own, and I'm using SkyUI, USLEEP, PapyrusUtil, Racemenu, Realistic Ragdolls, SAM, and XP32E

Papyrus.0.log

Update 1.0.6g:

- added remove dead actors functionality to the scanner

- the refid of the actor is now displayed in the mcm, additionally to the name of the actor

Method to move the refid to the player:

- prid XXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXX is the refid, you can ignore preceding zeroes)

- moveto player

Method to move the player to the refid:

- player.moveto XXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXX is the refid, you can ignore preceding zeroes)

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I have an issue that I'm sure you've addressed elsewhere, but I can't find a solution. I'm developing a mod that has belly inflation involved, and I wrote my script to use SLIF. However, when I go to test the mod, the belly doesn't inflate. When I check the MCM, SLIF has my mod registered and sees the correct inflation value BUT when I switch to All Mods it is consistently registering a 0. Even when I reset the actor the value updates to 1, but then drains back to zero.

I have the Papyrus log (my mod is called Stomach Capacity with the main script being StomachCapacityFunctionScript.psc)

The only SLIF mod I have is my own, and I'm using SkyUI, USLEEP, PapyrusUtil, Racemenu, Realistic Ragdolls, SAM, and XP32E

Not sure, what your mod does, but there may already be something similar, which is also supported by my framework: Extra Pocket

That said, from the log you posted, it seems you are trying to do something with an actor, that is none.

A reliable way to avoid that, is this:

Function someFunction(Actor kActor)
	If (kActor)
	EndIf
EndFunction
If (kActor) makes sure, that the actor is not none and actually is an Actor as well.

It may also be, that you are calling a function from an object, that is none (for example, if a property is not filled).

I'm certainly willing to give your mod another shot because it looks like a great idea.  Which settings do you use and recommend for NiO and in the SLIF mod in your own game?

I'm replying to your question in my own thread, so the Milk Mod Economy thread is not cluttered unnecessary with unrelated stuff.

I'm using the default multiply option in the NiO ini.

The result being 1.0 * value in my framework (at least I think, that's how it works).

For calculation type in my framework, I'm using the subtract and add one type.

For darkconsole mods (SGO, Mana Tanks, etc.) I'm using instant inflation, for everything else incremental, with the default increment of 0.1.

I don't know if I have asked this before, or if was asked, but is there a garbage collect feature to remove actors who have expired in SLIF? For example, with defeat you can go around and rape NPC that surrender which usually register them in SLIF for me. However, if I kill them right after, they will still be listed in the list of actors. Right now, I have quite a big list of actors and I don't know how to trim it down.

I tried to unregistered things once, and it somehow removed my character from the list. Another time, the mod uninstalled itself and somewhat wouldn't reinstall itself afterward. SL Arousal has a "remove dead actors" feature, that proc every 10 days or at request. Could we get something similar for SLIF?

Added remove dead actors functionality to the scanner.

Another time, the mod uninstalled itself and somewhat wouldn't reinstall itself afterward.

That's certainly not supposed to happen, are you sure, you didn't accidentaly press uninstall slif and clicked ok?

If you unregistered all actors, it may look, like the mod is uninstalled, have you tried registering the player manually?

Not sure, what your mod does, but there may already be something similar, which is also supported by my framework: Extra Pocket

That said, from the log you posted, it seems you are trying to do something with an actor, that is none.

A reliable way to avoid that, is this:

Function someFunction(Actor kActor)
	If (kActor)
	EndIf
EndFunction
If (kActor) makes sure, that the actor is not none and actually is an Actor as well.

It may also be, that you are calling a function from an object, that is none (for example, if a property is not filled).

OK, I looked at the code again, but I can't find where such a none value would be returned. The mod works via magic effect, and all functions and events refer to either GetTargetActor() or the PlayerRef. So far as I can tell, SLIF knows my mod exists, but seems to set the actor's (in this case, the player's) belly value to zero.

I attached screenshots to show this.

I should mention that my mod is a basic stomach limit mod, registering what an actor eats, adding it to a "stomach" value, applying negative effects when they go over a certain limit, and inflating the stomach to reflect this.

post-417331-0-45745700-1484566203_thumb.jpg

post-417331-0-76430000-1484566213_thumb.jpg

OK, I looked at the code again, but I can't find where such a none value would be returned. The mod works via magic effect, and all functions and events refer to either GetTargetActor() or the PlayerRef. So far as I can tell, SLIF knows my mod exists, but seems to set the actor's (in this case, the player's) belly value to zero.

I should mention that my mod is a basic stomach limit mod, registering what an actor eats, adding it to a "stomach" value, applying negative effects when they go over a certain limit, and inflating the stomach to reflect this.

Can you upload the script? I may be able to figure out, what's wrong.

Can you upload the script? I may be able to figure out, what's wrong.

Sure. The main inflate function is located at the very bottom. Several of the values (belly_min, belly_max, belly_increment, and belly_mult) are in a separate MCM script.

Please be kind. This is my first coding project and it needs more work.

StomachCapacityFunctionScript.psc

Sure. The main inflate function is located at the very bottom. Several of the values (belly_min, belly_max, belly_increment, and belly_mult) are in a separate MCM script.

As I thought, it may be, that the property:

StomachCapacityMenu Property CapacitySetting Auto
is not filled, before you call SLIF_Main.inflate, causing weirdness.

I'm no property expert, so you will have to google filling properties (I would have to do the same).

No worries man, we all have to start somewhere and for your first project, it already looks pretty good :)

As I thought, it may be, that the property:

StomachCapacityMenu Property CapacitySetting Auto
is not filled, before you call SLIF_Main.inflate, causing weirdness.

I'm no property expert, so you will have to google filling properties (I would have to do the same).

No worries man, we all have to start somewhere and for your first project, it already looks pretty good :)

Okay, it's working now. Thank you so much for helping me! Hopefully I can put out an initial version soon!

Another time, the mod uninstalled itself and somewhat wouldn't reinstall itself afterward.

That's certainly not supposed to happen, are you sure, you didn't accidentaly press uninstall slif and clicked ok?

If you unregistered all actors, it may look, like the mod is uninstalled, have you tried registering the player manually?

Yeah, I probably did that trying to restart the mod. No uninstall unless we really mean it, then. Thanks for the dead actor cleanup feature.

Yeah, I probably did that trying to restart the mod. No uninstall unless we really mean it, then. Thanks for the dead actor cleanup feature.

Well, uninstalling can take quite some time, depending on how many actors are in the list, you may have to wait for some minutes.

Hi,

first thanks qotsafan for the great work :).

and second my Problems:

When i change under Bodymorphs the Silder (NiO and the Bodyslide) nothing happens withe the Body (after the the change I have refresh the actor).

And somtimes the Body does not refresh after load a Savegame.

PS: Sorry for my bad English