With 106b I'm getting crushed breasts on lower weights; It was fine with 105. I've got 7 mods being maintained by this, and really am not sure what's going on. At 50 weight and above they look mostly correct. I thought maybe it was the dampening/curve for the breasts in SGO3 so had been fiddling with that (and only proceeded to make it worse, so definitely has to be some wacky setting) Since SGO3 doesn't have a default to return to in those settings I've been trying my best. I've not changed anything with skeletons/mods between the two. 

With 106b I'm getting crushed breasts on lower weights; It was fine with 105. I've got 7 mods being maintained by this, and really am not sure what's going on. At 50 weight and above they look mostly correct. I thought maybe it was the dampening/curve for the breasts in SGO3 so had been fiddling with that (and only proceeded to make it worse, so definitely has to be some wacky setting) Since SGO3 doesn't have a default to return to in those settings I've been trying my best. I've not changed anything with skeletons/mods between the two.

"crushed breasts" sounds more like an HDT issue.

"crushed breasts" sounds more like an HDT issue.

It wasn't, I thought that too but I've been using the same thing for a good long while now. Something was different with my settings between 105 and the new 106b. I reported it because even in a new game they were still crushing. No idea. 

Anyway, starting a new game (again) after leaving every that messes with inflation at default, and ensuring that the female tag was turned on for my pc in your mod, it updated and her breasts are fine at 0 weight. No more crushing so something in a setting somewhere (I use presets where able so redid all of those) was not happy at all and it was negatively effecting everything.

It wasn't, I thought that too but I've been using the same thing for a good long while now. Something was different with my settings between 105 and the new 106b. I reported it because even in a new game they were still crushing. No idea. 

Anyway, starting a new game (again) after leaving every that messes with inflation at default, and ensuring that the female tag was turned on for my pc in your mod, it updated and her breasts are fine at 0 weight. No more crushing so something in a setting somewhere (I use presets where able so redid all of those) was not happy at all and it was negatively effecting everything.

There shouldn't have changed much between 105 and 106b, 106b should even be more stable than 105.

Changing gender does literally only two things now (since some time before 105):

- change a StorageUtil variable

- change the SexLab gender, if the option is ticked

Edit: I uploaded a (pretty small) bugfix version, which fixes some bugs, but are probably unrelated.

Update 1.0.6c:

- bugfixes and improvements

Please, do tell. If you continue to shorten your changelog, you'll end up writing "Stuff" instead :P

Anyhow, about Sexlab Stories and the breast sizes, it is due to SexLab Hormones. Stories is picking up "hormones" and make the breasts grow for some reasons. Intended behavior, but a somewhat hidden one.

Please, do tell. If you continue to shorten your changelog, you'll end up writing "Stuff" instead :P

Anyhow, about Sexlab Stories and the breast sizes, it is due to SexLab Hormones. Stories is picking up "hormones" and make the breasts grow for some reasons. Intended behavior, but a somewhat hidden one.

Well, it's really not much, it just makes sure, that some functions are not executed, when a string is empty and I advanced the feature that functions can be called via a key for left and right nodes.

I wanted to wait with this update, until I actually have something new, but I said fuck it, because I couldn't wait anymore.

Apparently SexLab Hormones has a feature to streamline the values from SexLab Hormones, SexLab Parasites and SexLab Stories.

I also had the breast crushing issue when upgrading to 104 to 106 I think. I did not have this issue with 104. The only mod active at the time was Fill Her Up. I sorted it out by showracemenu and changing a couple of body scales and then resetting everything to 1.00 in SLIF. -edit, Occurred with 0 weight, not tested at anything else, plus custom race Temptress-

A mod like this was sorely needed, so thanks for sharing it!

I do have a recurring issue with Fill Her Up, yet to test 106c, but have it with 106b. Starting a new game or on an existing save, if I use the Reset All Actors in Fill Her Up, the belly value goes to 0.00 in SLIF, when it was 1.0 before. Fill Her Up used to have a setting for non inflated, you could set to 1.0 (or possibly something else) or a negative value to use the existing state as no inflation (presumably to help with any other mods that also inflate). That variable is not in FHU 2.0 (because of SLIF I'm sure), it just resets to 0.00. My thought was that SLIF is reading what FHU is telling it, and if I Reset All Actors, it changes the body morph to a really flat or concave belly if the character was inflated or not. I use a somewhat modified (via xpms body scales in showracemenu) base body which may be confusing things, I don't know if that would or not. I can get around the issue, but I don't think that is working as intended. 

I also use the scanner, update on load and sleep, and have used update all actors, but no visual changes to already inflated actors on load, sleep, scanner update or update all actors in SLIF - until there is an event from FHU (expelling or inflating), then everything updates visually to the values listed in both FHU and SLIF.

Thanks again for sharing your work, I hope this info is useful.

By the way qotsafan, will the inflation framework respect the minimal values from mods like Hormones? IIRC, I did see values under 0.8 for the breasts.

I guess my real question is: are you reading each mod's configuration or just intercepting their calls to change the bodyparts?

By the way qotsafan, will the inflation framework respect the minimal values from mods like Hormones? IIRC, I did see values under 0.8 for the breasts.

At the moment not, but now it does, at least the first time the function is called, afterwards it has to be changed from the slif menu.

I guess my real question is: are you reading each mod's configuration or just intercepting their calls to change the bodyparts?

I'm replacing the calls to change the bodyparts.

Update 1.0.6d:

- added min/max values to SexLab Hormones function calls (min/max will be set the first time, after that, they will have to be changed in the slif menu)

I also had the breast crushing issue when upgrading to 104 to 106 I think. I did not have this issue with 104. The only mod active at the time was Fill Her Up. I sorted it out by showracemenu and changing a couple of body scales and then resetting everything to 1.00 in SLIF. -edit, Occurred with 0 weight, not tested at anything else, plus custom race Temptress-

I don't even know, what you guys are talking about, I never had that issue, can someone upload some screenshots of that?

A mod like this was sorely needed, so thanks for sharing it!

I do have a recurring issue with Fill Her Up, yet to test 106c, but have it with 106b. Starting a new game or on an existing save, if I use the Reset All Actors in Fill Her Up, the belly value goes to 0.00 in SLIF, when it was 1.0 before. Fill Her Up used to have a setting for non inflated, you could set to 1.0 (or possibly something else) or a negative value to use the existing state as no inflation (presumably to help with any other mods that also inflate). That variable is not in FHU 2.0 (because of SLIF I'm sure), it just resets to 0.00. My thought was that SLIF is reading what FHU is telling it, and if I Reset All Actors, it changes the body morph to a really flat or concave belly if the character was inflated or not. I use a somewhat modified (via xpms body scales in showracemenu) base body which may be confusing things, I don't know if that would or not. I can get around the issue, but I don't think that is working as intended.

Reset actor will reset all values for the mod to the selected value. (it literally is setting all values to the given value and updating afterwards)

post-24276-0-38428600-1483959109_thumb.jpg

I also use the scanner, update on load and sleep, and have used update all actors, but no visual changes to already inflated actors on load, sleep, scanner update or update all actors in SLIF - until there is an event from FHU (expelling or inflating), then everything updates visually to the values listed in both FHU and SLIF.

Thanks again for sharing your work, I hope this info is useful.

Thanks again :)

The "crushed breasts" happens at load, when NiO apply the values on the character. As if all values at are minimum for some reason, probably because there are no scripts modifying the nodes while they are at default value. I had that issue as I upgraded, but after some playing it eventually went back to normal behavior (or I have scripts running that constantly changes nodes). Can't post a screenshot since the issue do not manifest anymore. Will take one if it ever happens again.

The "crushed breasts" happens at load, when NiO apply the values on the character. As if all values at are minimum for some reason, probably because there are no scripts modifying the nodes while they are at default value. I had that issue as I upgraded, but after some playing it eventually went back to normal behavior (or I have scripts running that constantly changes nodes). Can't post a screenshot since the issue do not manifest anymore. Will take one if it ever happens again.

I had an issue like that. But zoning normally corrected. Or simply ( and I dont like to use console at all but... ) Simply opening racemenu then closing it with no changes fixed instantly. It normally only ever happend on Slim with only tiny endowments characters. I actually never saw a crush on larger ones.

THIS MOD however.. it should be a mandatory for SexLab if you use any inflation.. lol. Before this I had given up on even using inflation since it never worked right with mods competing.

No problems now. I am using it with SoulGemOven, Cursed Loot, PSQ, MilkMod as my main inflaters.. and the belly cums and goes as appropriate for inflation. It even works fine with dissolver use..

I had an issue like that. But zoning normally corrected. Or simply ( and I dont like to use console at all but... ) Simply opening racemenu then closing it with no changes fixed instantly. It normally only ever happend on Slim with only tiny endowments characters. I actually never saw a crush on larger ones.

Hopefully it doesn't happen again. Maybe somehow the values were set to 0 during the update, but they should not get below 0.0000001, which I added in as a save-guard for NiNodes, which vanish forever, if they are set to 0. Contrary to BodyMorphs, whose default value is 0.

THIS MOD however.. it should be a mandatory for SexLab if you use any inflation.. lol. Before this I had given up on even using inflation since it never worked right with mods competing.

No problems now. I am using it with SoulGemOven, Cursed Loot, PSQ, MilkMod as my main inflaters.. and the belly cums and goes as appropriate for inflation. It even works fine with dissolver use..

Glad it works well for you, don't worry the bugs will come soon enough, as I frequently fuck shit up, because I'm bad at Math and programming lol.

What's the dissolver?

~snipsnip~

That's when it happened to me, new game, switching over to female character and setting everything up. It eventually did sort itself out on its own, probably with nothing I even did. That's why I couldn't articulate correctly what exactly was happening and why. I was busy trying to figure it out. It seemed to have fixed itself when I loaded the game back up to take screenshots of the issue. 

The dissolver is a consumable from one of those mods that 'dissolves' the cum in your characters belly and deflates it. I've got it in my game too. Sometimes you just get a little too full; ya know?  :lol:  :lol:

I downloaded this to test. Takes a bit to work through all the possibilities, but one thing I had immediate trouble with is if I selected "Top X" as inflation type and left the value at the default of 3, the boobs and belly just incrementally grow and grow and grow....

using just 2 mods.... SGO 3 and Milk Mod (12-31-2016 version)

Still stomping around. This is really nice. I have to say, I gave up on inflation frameworks as soon as NiO came along and we could configure how it scales. But.... SLIF is nice. I like the configuration granularity.... and clearly need to play with it a bit to see how all the pieces dovetail.

Nicely done! 

I downloaded this to test. Takes a bit to work through all the possibilities, but one thing I had immediate trouble with is if I selected "Top X" as inflation type and left the value at the default of 3, the boobs and belly just incrementally grow and grow and grow....

using just 2 mods.... SGO 3 and Milk Mod (12-31-2016 version)

Sorry, but I don't seem to be able to replicate this, top x seems to work fine for me, using 2 or more mods.

Still stomping around. This is really nice. I have to say, I gave up on inflation frameworks as soon as NiO came along and we could configure how it scales. But.... SLIF is nice. I like the configuration granularity.... and clearly need to play with it a bit to see how all the pieces dovetail.

Nicely done!

Thank you very much, that means a lot to me! :)

I've done a bit more testing with 106c, here is what I see happening. Mod in question is Fill Her Up 2.00, also using Beeing Female.

The first time an actor is registered with SLIF manually, everything defaults to 1.00 values. If the actor is registered automatically by FHU or there is an FHU event, the actor will show 0.xxx as the value, adding the inflation value from FHU to 0. Resetting all actors in FHU ends up resetting the belly node to 0.00. I solve this by then setting all values for the actor to 1.00, and SLIF responds, but shows 2.00 for the belly (but it is the same visually as 1.00 before events).

It's not a huge difference in game visually, but still bothers me =). I did not have this problem with 104a, and I upgraded to 106 from 104.

Like I said in a previous post, the values FHU is using as uninflated is 0.00, seems like SLIF is just reading that and adjusting to it rather than keeping 1.00.  I'll try to get some logs when I have more time.

The dissolver is a consumable from one of those mods that 'dissolves' the cum in your characters belly and deflates it. I've got it in my game too. Sometimes you just get a little too full; ya know?  :lol:  :lol:

PSQ includes it if I recall. But its been in my order so long I couldn't really tell you that in a sworn statement..  :cool:

Yes indeed.. being so bloated you can barely move + apropros effect.. sometimes you just got to find some relief  :D

As far as bugs.. the next mod or AAA program I see that is completely free of bugs... Well, that will be the first.

Bugs I think I can say for everyone, are simply a thing we learn to fix, or deal with.

Now truly FUBAR ... that would be different. :-/ 

PSQ includes it if I recall. But its been in my order so long I couldn't really tell you that in a sworn statement..  :cool:

Yes indeed.. being so bloated you can barely move + apropros effect.. sometimes you just got to find some relief  :D

As far as bugs.. the next mod or AAA program I see that is completely free of bugs... Well, that will be the first.

Bugs I think I can say for everyone, are simply a thing we learn to fix, or deal with.

Now truly FUBAR ... that would be different. :-/

You're probably right. I don't have apropos, but I do have wear and tear, that with cursed loots/skooma whore/milkmod/sgo... - all managed by player value controller adds up to some serious hindrance! 

I don't mind bugs. We're modding a game and putting things in it that it was never meant to do. If I can work around them, or figure them out; I'm good x3. 

Some testing with the logs this time. 

Fill Her Up 2.00 edit - with the beta 2 NIO beta 1.12

Beeing Female 2.7.2 and patch 07

Logs.zip

New game -

After Installing SLIF, player shows 1.00 for belly in Values

In FHU reset all actors - SLIF now shows 0.00 and does not recover on its own to 1.00

Set all values to 1.00 in SLIF, now showing 2.00 in values, and visually at 2.00.

Run reset all actors in FHU again and SLIF value returns to 1.00, visually back to normal.

Thanks

Ok, so it's happening again and I got screenshots this time because it's reproduceable. She's fine if I never activate the succubus.

First screen, everything is fine, new game/everything set in mcm menus,

Second screen is what happens immediately after starting up the succubus in PSQ 3.2.7a

Third screen is what happens when I turn off succubus and try resetting her in SLIN. 

post-433593-0-73386400-1484202455_thumb.png

post-433593-0-72554600-1484202466_thumb.png

post-433593-0-96017100-1484202486_thumb.png

No matter what I do after that, I can't seem to get her normal breast size back. Attaching my logs but can't see what help it'll be. I turned on logging for SLIN and that's loading up the new game save after setting everything, turning on logging and trying what I said. It seems to keep reverting to .5 even though I try setting them back to 1. 

post-433593-0-07922100-1484202476_thumb.png

Papyrus.0.log

slif_debug.0.log

**Following the example of the post above me, I attempted to manually set the values to 2.0. 4 times it reset itself to 0.0 or 0.5 after setting it in the menu. Finally it reset to 1.0 after the 5th time and stayed that way. I'm really unsure of what's going on but I didn't have this issue with PSQ 3.2.6 and at least 1.04(pretty sure 1.05 was ok too) SLIN. I updated both SLIN and PSQ at the same time so I'm not sure which is the culprit. 

**It keeps resetting in SLIN back to .5 No matter what I set it to I can't get it to budge after a few times. This is going to make me pull my hair out. >.< I've tried 3 different starts, using 3 different mods, first was of course PSQ inside the LAL cell, second I tried SGO/>sanguine impregnated her with a soulgem during the CCAS Alicia start, third I tried the Stories milk cow start. Each and every time a mod registered her, she went squish. And I couldn't get it back. :(

post-433593-0-93296100-1484214268_thumb.png

An agonizing thing I've seen get worse, when I unregister her from SLIN, her hands grow to enormous size. All of my presets use modified lengths for the palm and hand bones in racemenu, I'd reinstall 1.05, to test, (was going to retest it and PSQ since that's the only things I changed) But like a dum-dum I've deleted it. -.-

post-433593-0-53301900-1484214294_thumb.png

[1/12/17 ]

****Keeping my musings and attempts in the same post, because I'm a nut (sometimes you feel likeanut, sometimes you don't~)

I slept on it, uninstalled SLIF (I keep calling it SLIN, I'm sorry) from the mcm menu, saved, cleaned out all the leftover scripts/instances with Resaver. Turned it off in MO, Saved the game and checked to make sure there weren't any extra scripts leftover, reenabled it in MO and started from scratch. Same issue, breasts squishing into the chest. It's doing something wacky with the skeleton because when I unregister my characters, they get taller and the hands grow to enormous sizes (boobs go back to normal though, so there's that :lol: ). It was still showing settings I'd fiddled with before uninstalling.. which I thought was strange?

Doesn't matter if it's a new game or the one I have still in the LALcell with everything configured, simply enabling the PSQ succubus triggers the issue and it's the same for SGO, MME, Stories. 

I love this mod, so, so much... And it's amazing what you've done. I even reinstalled xpmse and hdt naturalistics to see if that'd solve it. Nothing was overwriting, but I thought I'd try just in case.

[friday] 

**So I uninstalled, started a new game without it, (this is 1.0.6d) added it in and let things go and just ignored it. Started out in Solitude, got the guards ticked off at her so defeat kicked in and she ended up getting a couple of soul gems and after a few minutes MME registered. With both mods registered, I ran around doing stuff for a couple of hours and while her breasts aren't crushed any longer, her growth isn't happening. In SLIF she's sitting at .7xxxxx for the breasts and a .3something I believe for the belly. I've left all of the mods settings at default and just let it do it's thing, hoping again it was one of my settings that was making it bork. But that doesn't seem to be the case. 

Does anyone still have a copy of 1.04 or 1.05 so I can test my game? Like I said the other day I screwed up and deleted those two files because I was in a tidy-up mind. Holy crow how did I never see your dropbox link? >.<

I still can't get the mod to actually rescale breasts and belly. It shows (apparently) correct values in MCM, but the PC looks like nothing's changed. I tried resetting nodes in BeeingFemale, EstrusChaurus and EstrusSpider, re-registering the player, turning on the scanner, etc., but to no avail.

I play with BeeingFemale, EstrusChaurus, Shout Like a Virgin, Captured Dreams, SD, DCL, SexLab Parasites. I also use HTD PE, HTD BBP, XP32MSE, CBBE, RaceMenu and BodySlide.