I checked the original file I had and also redownloaded the file to double check and they both share the exact same information as you show in your post, yet despite my best efforts I could not get it to install through NMM, I'm not sure if it matters but I tried with the latest version of NMM 63.13, it wasn't until I made those changes that the installation went smoothly.

Since I won't be using the Devourement mod anyway will this change I've made have any detrimental impact on my game or subsequent save files ?

I appreciate you looking into this, and I will try to do the same at my end and see why it was misbehaving so badly.

I checked the original file I had and also redownloaded the file to double check and they both share the exact same information as you show in your post, yet despite my best efforts I could not get it to install through NMM, I'm not sure if it matters but I tried with the latest version of NMM 63.13, it wasn't until I made those changes that the installation went smoothly.

Since I won't be using the Devourement mod anyway will this change I've made have any detrimental impact on my game or subsequent save files ?

I appreciate you looking into this, and I will try to do the same at my end and see why it was misbehaving so badly.

So I downloaded NMM version 63.13 for this occasion and downloaded the archive from here and it seems to install fine for me, so I'm really not sure, why it behaves like this on your end.

https://aryion.com/forum/blog.php?b=26087

Devourment was updated today. Not sure if there needs to be an update, or if the EBBB patch has to be updated first or if the EBBB update is even needed anymore.

Since the scripts I edited are from the EBBB patch, as long as the EBBB patch is still compatible with the new version, it should be fine, otherwise, the EBBB patch would have to be updated first.

Update 1.0.9a:

- improved fomod installer code

- changed kActor.GetActorBase().IsUnique() to kActor.GetLeveledActorBase().IsUnique()

- fixed Devious Butt 2.0 option installing the patch for 1.5.2 instead of the patch for 2.0

- fixed non-unique npcs getting NiOverride updates, even though they are supposed to use NetImmerse, resulting in rapid size changes

- added a toggle, so non-unique npcs use NiOverride/BodyMorphs instead of NetImmerse

- added new translation keys for the new toggle

- updated Naked Dungeons patch for version 1.8 fixed 3

I'm not sure what happened, but after installing this latest version (1.09a), every character's belly will momentarily grow to the correct size, and then instantly revert to 1.0 size, even though SLIF's MCM shows the correct number for the scale at all times, the bellies will not stay inflated for more than a split second.

I'm not sure what happened, but after installing this latest version (1.09a), every character's belly will momentarily grow to the correct size, and then instantly revert to 1.0 size, even though SLIF's MCM shows the correct number for the scale at all times, the bellies will not stay inflated for more than a split second.

Anyone else having that problem? It seems to work fine for me, on a new game or on an old save.

Anyone else having that problem? It seems to work fine for me, on a new game or on an old save.

Yes and no. For me, the breasts and butt scale in and out a bunch of times. The belly has stayed correct so far.

EDIT. Been testing since original post and it doesn't seem to stop. Constantly goes back and forth between base size and max scaled.

https://aryion.com/forum/blog.php?b=26087

Devourment was updated today. Not sure if there needs to be an update, or if the EBBB patch has to be updated first or if the EBBB update is even needed anymore.

Since the scripts I edited are from the EBBB patch, as long as the EBBB patch is still compatible with the new version, it should be fine, otherwise, the EBBB patch would have to be updated first.

It seems that EBBB does not support 0.65d, and is reported to produce bugs. While 0.7 is reported to fix EBBB up for itself, that development has ceased for some time I believe. However, yesterday I asked the mod author that released the latest 0.65d modpack, and he said this:

chrome_2017-02-27_17-19-05.png

So perhaps he integrated his own support somehow? Is it worth a look to you?

It seems that EBBB does not support 0.65d, and is reported to produce bugs. While 0.7 is reported to fix EBBB up for itself, that development has ceased for some time I believe. However, yesterday I asked the mod author that released the latest 0.65d modpack, and he said this:

chrome_2017-02-27_17-19-05.png

So perhaps he integrated his own support somehow? Is it worth a look to you?

I looked at the limited amount of sources he provides and it seems, that he indeed uses NiOverride BodyMorphs now, so a patch is probably not needed.

Same issue for me (v1.0.9b)  on clean save  ( don't have have old save for teste infortualy :|

I'm having a real hard time getting belly scaling for either inflation or regular pregnancy to work with HentaiPregnancy 1.19j (or any other version that's compatible).

I have all the prerequisites and they are in the correct order and functioning with Inflation Network below HentaiPreg on MO.

In game, inflation in HentaiPregnancy is set to 100% and the mod and NPC that I'm having sex with are both registering in Inflation Network, but still nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong in the settings? I know it's not my body mod, because When I uninstall  Inflation Network HentaiPregnancy 1.19j and and install 1.19a, the inflation and scaling work fine. It's just any later version I can't get to work.

I dont have this problem with 109, but am now getting it with 109b. i use soulgem oven v310, dd integration 3.3b, SL stories devious, and sexlab installed, and estrus chaurus 4.30 (pregnancy disabled in estrus currently). so belly grew with soulgem pregnancy properly in all versions up to 109, but not 109b. dont know what the problem is as i have been using same list of mods for months now, including captured dreams 4.08 and cursed loot 5.8 (but dont have breast/belly scaling enabled in cursed loot). one thing i have noticed is when wearing chastity belt that the intermittent resizing of belly stops completely.

addendum, tried reverting to 109a and still had problem with belly node, reverted to 109 and belly node is now stable, dont know what the updates in 109a or 109b do, but they both have same problem with belly node constantly expanding and reverting, very annoying

I just found this a few minutes ago http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59876/?

Some of these sliders would compliment your mod extremely well if you could implement them. Especially sliders like the "Cold Steel BBW" sliders. Some of the breast sliders are really good too.

I second this idea, although some of the sliders seem a little superfluous, and ironically considering my tastes, just a tad over the top lol. That said, a couple sliders actually do a MUCH better job at making a pregnancy belly than the actual slider named for it.

For the sake of sanity (not sure how much work sliders are, but I'm sure we all appreciate the work you've done regardless if you feel like putting more in or not) if I had to narrow it down based on versatility, I'd pick:

(aaaBody Conversions) "CBBE Bustier XL," " CBBE coldsteel BBW Belly," 

(aaaBody Sliders) "Gargantuan Breasts," "Inflated Belly," and "Upturned Breasts."

I feel like too many choices might confuse people (some of the slider names are also really obscure), so I looked at ones that tended to be rather straight forward. Some of them seemed better suited for weight overall, and looked like they'd be a nightmare to fine-tune in the mcm.

Not that I'm speaking for everyone of course, these just make the most sense to me application-wise.

work perfectly now =)

thank you =)

Glad it works again :)

I'm having a real hard time getting belly scaling for either inflation or regular pregnancy to work with HentaiPregnancy 1.19j (or any other version that's compatible).

I have all the prerequisites and they are in the correct order and functioning with Inflation Network below HentaiPreg on MO.

In game, inflation in HentaiPregnancy is set to 100% and the mod and NPC that I'm having sex with are both registering in Inflation Network, but still nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong in the settings? I know it's not my body mod, because When I uninstall  Inflation Network HentaiPregnancy 1.19j and and install 1.19a, the inflation and scaling work fine. It's just any later version I can't get to work.

Yeah, there seem to be some issues regarding Hentai Pregnancy, I will have to ask @Ed86.

I dont have this problem with 109, but am now getting it with 109b. i use soulgem oven v310, dd integration 3.3b, SL stories devious, and sexlab installed, and estrus chaurus 4.30 (pregnancy disabled in estrus currently). so belly grew with soulgem pregnancy properly in all versions up to 109, but not 109b. dont know what the problem is as i have been using same list of mods for months now, including captured dreams 4.08 and cursed loot 5.8 (but dont have breast/belly scaling enabled in cursed loot). one thing i have noticed is when wearing chastity belt that the intermittent resizing of belly stops completely.

addendum, tried reverting to 109a and still had problem with belly node, reverted to 109 and belly node is now stable, dont know what the updates in 109a or 109b do, but they both have same problem with belly node constantly expanding and reverting, very annoying

one thing i have noticed is when wearing chastity belt that the intermittent resizing of belly stops completely.

That was the correct behavior, before they implemented BodySlide devices and I thought they removed the resizing from the scripts, maybe you are equiping a device, which still has the old script?

There should be little difference between 109 and 109b. Maybe there are still fragments from 109a in the save.

I just found this a few minutes ago http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59876/?

Some of these sliders would compliment your mod extremely well if you could implement them. Especially sliders like the "Cold Steel BBW" sliders. Some of the breast sliders are really good too.

I second this idea, although some of the sliders seem a little superfluous, and ironically considering my tastes, just a tad over the top lol. That said, a couple sliders actually do a MUCH better job at making a pregnancy belly than the actual slider named for it.

For the sake of sanity (not sure how much work sliders are, but I'm sure we all appreciate the work you've done regardless if you feel like putting more in or not) if I had to narrow it down based on versatility, I'd pick:

(aaaBody Conversions) "CBBE Bustier XL," " CBBE coldsteel BBW Belly," 

(aaaBody Sliders) "Gargantuan Breasts," "Inflated Belly," and "Upturned Breasts."

I feel like too many choices might confuse people (some of the slider names are also really obscure), so I looked at ones that tended to be rather straight forward. Some of them seemed better suited for weight overall, and looked like they'd be a nightmare to fine-tune in the mcm.

Not that I'm speaking for everyone of course, these just make the most sense to me application-wise.

Those are pretty specific to that mod and apparently CBBE only, so I'm afraid, I will have to hold off on adding them for now.

I will add them maybe, once I think of a system to add BodyMorphs via json file or something like that.

Hello!

I'm tested 3 version of SLIF

1.0.8b :

Fill Her Up 2.0 patch for version 2 Beta NIO release 1.12 - work OK! if not installed SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19j, 1.19h..

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19j, 1.19h - don't work

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19 - work if not installed FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12

1.0.9b, 1.0.9c:

Fill Her Up 2.0 patch for version 2 Beta NIO release 1.12 - don't work

so im not sure why but i have the inflation set to "instant" and it only update when the specific mod updates like milk mod but mods like fill her up dont update and inflation framework seems to be causing npc's to not have breast or belly scaling but when i uninstalled sl inflation framework they did. But im not to upset at the npcs not working right i just would like to be able to fix the automatic scaling for the character and it was working fine before and i was using 1.0.9b also im using beeing female, fill her up 2.0,egg factory

Awesome, thanks for the swift response.

So I made a small test, to see, what is wrong.

Everything seems to work fine, except the rate at which the belly and breasts increase seems to be very low, almost unnoticeable.

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy settings were all default. Each section I have waited for 24 hours.

[03/07/2017 - 06:09:35PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.000000 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:09:35PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.000000 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:10:54PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.011905 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:10:54PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.047619 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:11:54PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.023809 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:11:54PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.095238 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:13:06PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.035714 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:13:06PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.142857 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:14:28PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.047619 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:14:28PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.190476 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:15:27PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.059524 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:15:27PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.238096 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:16:42PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBreastSize: 1.071428 TargetBreastSize: 2.000000 IncrBreastRate: 0.011905 BreastScaling: TRUE

[03/07/2017 - 06:16:42PM] Hentai Pregnancy: [Actor < (00000014)>] CurrentBellySize: 1.285715 TargetBellySize: 5.000000 IncrBellyRate: 0.047619 BellyScaling: TRUE

0.011905 for the breasts for 24 hours and 0.047619 for the belly for 24 hours is not a lot.

Previous versions always failed at 78%, but I tried this version and it completed first time without fail,

so glad this is working perfectly now, thanks for all the support.

Glad, that it's working fine for you now :)

Hello!

I'm tested 3 version of SLIF

1.0.8b :

Fill Her Up 2.0 patch for version 2 Beta NIO release 1.12 - work OK! if not installed SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19j, 1.19h..

SexLabHentaiPregnancy 1.19 - work if not installed FillHerUp 2 Beta NIO release 1.12

1.0.9b, 1.0.9c:

Fill Her Up 2.0 patch for version 2 Beta NIO release 1.12 - don't work

As explained above, SexLab Hentai Pregnancy works, just the increase is very low.

so im not sure why but i have the inflation set to "instant" and it only update when the specific mod updates like milk mod but mods like fill her up dont update and inflation framework seems to be causing npc's to not have breast or belly scaling but when i uninstalled sl inflation framework they did. But im not to upset at the npcs not working right i just would like to be able to fix the automatic scaling for the character and it was working fine before and i was using 1.0.9b also im using beeing female, fill her up 2.0,egg factory

Use the scanner, if you want to have updates other than the mod updates themselves.