Thanks for the vote of confidence!  (blush)

Not looked at the new JsonUtil functions yet, but I will. I am unlikely to adapt any finished mods, as that would break people's saved data, but I may for the one I have in progress.

Ask for help if you need.

The new JSONUtil is really powerful, and fully compatible with the previous one.

So, for SOG, after lurking for a while to see what this was all about, I decided to see how hard/bad it would be to implement SLIF functionality, as a working experience should I decide to do the same for my BSR derivative. If darkconsole has no issue with it, I can upload the changed script + source for v 308.

Since darkconsole stopped replying some time ago for no reason, I have no idea, if he would be okay with it, but he said, he doesn't like these kind of third party patches and wanted to include it natively into sgo, but I never heard back from him :(

Gladly! PM me anytime, be glad to help, maybe give code snippets if you like.

Will do!

And I just re-downloaded, and again, the source is binary. Attaching one file as an example.

I noticed, SLIF_Util.psc had the wrong encoding, so I reuploaded it again, it should (hopefully) work now, I see no reason why it shouldn't :(

Hello.

Just a side note.

SexLab V1.62 has a brand new PapyrusUtil, with the ability to handle structured JSON formats (I am using it already for one of my mods.)

Way more powerful than JContainers, and way faster.

That sounds very good and useful, will definitely check it out!

@ffabris is one of the top modders here. Rely on him.

He already helped me a lot! :3

In case anybody whats some help on coding with this new version of JSONUtil, I already got a bunch of experience.

Will do!

Having an issue with the player inflation only.  I am using this with the Fill her up 1.00 mod and Estrus Chaurus 4.21+ with both tie in scripts you provided.  The npc's inflate as they should but my character inflates at a much larger rate and to a much larger size even though the settings show they should be the same as the npc.  In fact the belly gets so large that it will eventually not be there at all (I guess it explodes :P ). 

When I uninstalled and cleaned SLIF and the Fill her up and EC tie in scripts and tested, my character inflated at the same rate as the npcs and belly was the same size as the other npcs with a comparable amount of inflation.  I then reinstalled SLIF and the scripts and once again my character inflated exponentially larger than any npcs.  Any thoughts on a cause or fix?

Let me know what additional information you may need.  I really hope to get this working properly.

SLF - SexLab Framework - SLIF - SexLab Inflation Framework - Addon - Devious Devices Integration v0.9.1 Beta {R+DDI v2.9.2}

Just downloaded this and noticed the Pex file is outside the Script fdlder (I've renamed the zip to the above but not repacked)

Redownloaded to double check

Paths in the zip are
SLIF 0.9.1 beta - Devious Devices Integration 2.9.2.zip\data\scripts

SLIF 0.9.1 beta - Devious Devices Integration 2.9.2.zip\data\zadLibs.pex

Checked all the other files, and only this one is badly packed.

Easy to spot if you install with MO's manual system (always advised, unless a FoMod Installer is used).

Hello. Can you please update sl deadly drain? Or i can use 1.5.1 version with 1.66? Now i am downgraded sl deadly drain. And what whersion of fill her up i need? now i use fill her up without any nioverride? It is ok?

I found that their is something very broken with psq, specially with function SetBellyScale and how it is called. Maybe it is somehow linked to HDT extension. I see that script patched by your calls but it is not helping me, I have strange deformations when going to succubus and back, why it can happen? I attached screenshot. I added some screenshots.

So look on here i have normal belly post-1006896-0-50191400-1465629918_thumb.jpg

After sex using fill her up i have such belly post-1006896-0-93561400-1465629820_thumb.jpg

When i go to succubus i have such deformed belly post-1006896-0-54089200-1465630284_thumb.jpg

Again to human it saved post-1006896-0-93257000-1465630290_thumb.jpg

Looks like there no such bug in this cases:

1) When i don't use skin deformation in psq settings.

2) When i use only breast, butt without belly physics hdt xml.

Maybe this help:

1) There is two psq's in framework: "psq" and "player succubus quest"

2) For some reason there is scaled belly in "player succubus quest", even all setting about pregnacy are disabled. You can see here all i mensioned post-1006896-0-00543700-1465631666_thumb.jpg

3) Funny thing how this get fixed again. I click on reset in fill her up, and after that i come to succubus and back. When i do reset in Fill her up i see this post-1006896-0-43340200-1465631452_thumb.jpg

4) I have exectly such behaviour when used Fill her up with 2.0 with nioverride and psq 3.2.2.

5) I am sure that i installed all you patches.

6) Sometimes belly get deformed when i load my save with normal looking scaled belly and human form. I see it going from normal state to normal scaled and after that it get deformed to ugly form.

Created topic in technical support because after all my test i think it is htd problem http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62985-nioverride-and-hdt-physics/

Having an issue with the player inflation only.  I am using this with the Fill her up 1.00 mod and Estrus Chaurus 4.21+ with both tie in scripts you provided.  The npc's inflate as they should but my character inflates at a much larger rate and to a much larger size even though the settings show they should be the same as the npc.  In fact the belly gets so large that it will eventually not be there at all (I guess it explodes :P ). 

When I uninstalled and cleaned SLIF and the Fill her up and EC tie in scripts and tested, my character inflated at the same rate as the npcs and belly was the same size as the other npcs with a comparable amount of inflation.  I then reinstalled SLIF and the scripts and once again my character inflated exponentially larger than any npcs.  Any thoughts on a cause or fix?

Let me know what additional information you may need.  I really hope to get this working properly.

What I need is, which inflation type you are using (instant or incremential) and which calculating type (top x, highest wins, substract one, square root, average or additive).

Also useful could be, if the calculation type you are using is the only one misbehaving or if they all are.

I'm having the same problem with Milk Mod Economy and Fill her up. I've noticed that there are two menus for MME showing Milk Mod Economy and MilkModEconomy. I don't know if it relates to that but i wanted to put that out there just in case.

Hmm, that sounds strange, I will have to investigate.

SLF - SexLab Framework - SLIF - SexLab Inflation Framework - Addon - Devious Devices Integration v0.9.1 Beta {R+DDI v2.9.2}

Just downloaded this and noticed the Pex file is outside the Script fdlder (I've renamed the zip to the above but not repacked)

Redownloaded to double check

Paths in the zip are

SLIF 0.9.1 beta - Devious Devices Integration 2.9.2.zip\data\scripts

SLIF 0.9.1 beta - Devious Devices Integration 2.9.2.zip\data\zadLibs.pex

Checked all the other files, and only this one is badly packed.

Easy to spot if you install with MO's manual system (always advised, unless a FoMod Installer is used).

Indeed it is, thanks for noticing, I will upload a repackaged version soon. I will probably update all scripts for the next version as well.

Edit: A repackaged version is now uploaded.

Hello. Can you please update sl deadly drain? Or i can use 1.5.1 version with 1.66? Now i am downgraded sl deadly drain. And what whersion of fill her up i need? now i use fill her up without any nioverride? It is ok?

I found that their is something very broken with psq, specially with function SetBellyScale and how it is called. Maybe it is somehow linked to HDT extension. I see that script patched by your calls but it is not helping me, I have strange deformations when going to succubus and back, why it can happen? I attached screenshot. I added some screenshots.

So look on here i have normal belly attachicon.gif20160611102502_1.jpg

After sex using fill her up i have such belly attachicon.gif20160611100945_1.jpg

When i go to succubus i have such deformed belly attachicon.gif20160611103101_1.jpg

Again to human it saved attachicon.gif20160611103109_1.jpg

Looks like there no such bug in this cases:

1) When i don't use skin deformation in psq settings.

2) When i use only breast, butt without belly physics hdt xml.

Maybe this help:

1) There is two psq's in framework: "psq" and "player succubus quest"

2) For some reason there is scaled belly in "player succubus quest", even all setting about pregnacy are disabled. You can see here all i mensioned attachicon.gif20160611105351_1.jpg

3) Funny thing how this get fixed again. I click on reset in fill her up, and after that i come to succubus and back. When i do reset in Fill her up i see this attachicon.gif20160611105034_1.jpg

4) I have exectly such behaviour when used Fill her up with 2.0 with nioverride and psq 3.2.2.

5) I am sure that i installed all you patches.

6) Sometimes belly get deformed when i load my save with normal looking scaled belly and human form. I see it going from normal state to normal scaled and after that it get deformed to ugly form.

Created topic in technical support because after all my test i think it is htd problem http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62985-nioverride-and-hdt-physics/

deadly drain:

No can do, since @Hoenheim is sadly not sharing the source files anymore, but I can understand his reasoning, since apparently his mod was stolen and reuploaded under a different name and so to speak published by someone else saying it was their mod (or something like that, I don't know the specifics).

I don't know, if the patch for 1.5.1 will work for version 1.66, but you can try it out and tell me, would be interesting to know :3

fill her up:

The patch is for the old version Fill Her Up 1.0.

A patch for the new version Fill Her Up 2.0 is planned, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

player succubus quest:

I will have to investigate.

"psq" and "player succubus quest", seems like there is something going on here, since "Milk Mod Economy" and "MilkModEconomy", seems to be a similar problem, maybe the "oldModName" is just added to the list and that will already solve the problem, maybe the value is just doubled, since the mod is basically added two times? I have to check what is going on...

But what about that weird belly problem, which i mensioned earlier? You think that it is hdt problem or what? 

And what calculation type is better? Or it depends? I found that my breats flickers for some reason before i did not select "Highest wins" calculation type, before that was "top x".

sorry for bad english.

I have the same problem as in loki9 -

2 the name of each the mod.

This problem is absent in the previous version

SexLab Inflation Framework 0.9.1d beta

Yeah, I'm working on that.

But what about that weird belly problem, which i mensioned earlier? You think that it is hdt problem or what? 

And what calculation type is better? Or it depends? I found that my breats flickers for some reason before i did not select "Highest wins" calculation type, before that was "top x".

Yeah, "top x" has made me some trouble in the past, there isn't essentially a "better" calculation type, they are just different.

The weird looking belly, is probably how your skeleton scales the belly.

sorry for bad english.

I have the same problem as in loki9 -

2 the name of each the mod.

This problem is absent in the previous version

SexLab Inflation Framework 0.9.1d beta

Yeah, I'm working on that.

Yeah, "top x" has made me some trouble in the past, there isn't essentially a "better" calculation type, they are just different.

The weird looking belly, is probably how your skeleton scales the belly.

It was hdt... i grabbed different type of hdt xmls from all-in-one pussy. I setuped all as i want, it is nice, thank you for your work!

What I need is, which inflation type you are using (instant or incremential) and which calculating type (top x, highest wins, substract one, square root, average or additive).

Also useful could be, if the calculation type you are using is the only one misbehaving or if they all are.

I usually use incremental which is the default but have tried instant with the same result.  Also, I usually use highest wins, but tried square root and subtract one and again the same result.   The inflation values are correct but the I can have the belly set to a low number such as 2.5 in fill her up.  When both the character and npc reach 2.5 the belly will continue to inflate  for the character but not the npc.  I believe the values are the same in SLIF values and sliders tab, it just doesn't stop visually inflating the character belly.  Hope this helps.

There is something wrong with ec+ and devious devices i think.

1) ec+ i tried quest from "content consumer alternate start" "Broodmayden of chaurus". I see that my character is infected. But i don't see that ec+ changed some values, but breast and belly got scaled. After bearth i see eggs on the floor but my character laying on the floor for forever and belly don't scale back, it think it is a problem here. ec+ got double registered in inflation framework.

2) devious devices belly don't shrinked when i wear devices. I don't even see dd in inflation framework api.

3) There is something unclear about setting belly scale to zero. Maybe i don't understand mechanic. I have highest wins calculation type. And i really have problems with setting belly to values which i want.

Why it shows 2 beeing female mods in the mod selection list? The first one is the "Beeing Female" and it looks like correct one. The second is "beeingfemale" and it has all sliders with zero values.

i was just wondering in the mcm it says something like "scrotum inflation" im sure it said something like this, is that for male npc's or something?

For all that have a scrotum, so basically male, shemale, futanari (but I removed the restrictions anyway at the moment).

It's basically my poor attempt at making a mod for my system, the idea kind of is, that the semen produced inflates the scrotum over time (I'm aware that's not how it works, but it's a fetish of mine) ;)

It's still a work in progress...

New version 0.9.1g beta should fix the bugs mentioned in the thread.

- fixed the duplicate mods in the modlist bug

- fixed top x system

- fixed other bugs

- updated Milk Mod Economy patch for version 2016-06-17

- updated Player Succubus Quest patch for version 3.2.6

- updated SexLab Hormones patch for version 2.0.4

- updated all patches for version 0.9.1g

No change to the API, hopefully, since my mod is now out. ;)

Yes, it should be fine, after trying out your mod, it seems to work.

One thing though, I had a quick look at your code and I noticed something:

string node = ConvertNodeToSlif(nodeName)
You could just call:

string key = SLIF_Main.GetKeyFromNode(nodeName)
That's what this method is for, as long as you use nodes, which my mod supports, this function will return the respective key for each node.

If you use any node, which I don't support, please tell me and I will add it asap.

i was just wondering in the mcm it says something like "scrotum inflation" im sure it said something like this, is that for male npc's or something?

For all that have a scrotum, so basically male, shemale, futanari (but I removed the restrictions anyway at the moment).
It's basically my poor attempt at making a mod for my system, the idea kind of is, that the semen produced inflates the scrotum over time (I'm aware that's not how it works, but it's a fetish of mine) ;)
It's still a work in progress...

New version 0.9.1g beta should fix the bugs mentioned in the thread.
- fixed the duplicate mods in the modlist bug
- fixed top x system
- fixed other bugs
- updated Milk Mod Economy patch for version 2016-06-17
- updated Player Succubus Quest patch for version 3.2.6
- updated SexLab Hormones patch for version 2.0.4
- updated all patches for version 0.9.1g

oh okay pretty cool idea, i personally just like to keep things simple :) if i dont want to use that part of the framework do i just set it all to zero?

oh okay pretty cool idea, i personally just like to keep things simple :) if i dont want to use that part of the framework do i just set it all to zero?

Just don't tick "Timer active", that either enables or disables this feature. It's off by default.

Just don't tick "Timer active", that either enables or disables this feature. It's off by default.

thanks, i joined the SL stuff late and i misunderstand a lot of easy stuff in the mcm menu's lol 

thanks, i joined the SL stuff late and i misunderstand a lot of easy stuff in the mcm menu's lol

No problem, I guess I just didn't explain it well enough, I will think of something, maybe a guide to my mcm menu (I guess that's a bit overdue).

Guest ffabris

No change to the API, hopefully, since my mod is now out. ;)

Yes, it should be fine, after trying out your mod, it seems to work.

One thing though, I had a quick look at your code and I noticed something:

string node = ConvertNodeToSlif(nodeName)
You could just call:

string key = SLIF_Main.GetKeyFromNode(nodeName)
That's what this method is for, as long as you use nodes, which my mod supports, this function will return the respective key for each node.

If you use any node, which I don't support, please tell me and I will add it asap.

Aha!  Thanks, I hadn't spotted that function. :)