Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

I mean, like, do the textures only appear on the cerinian race, or are they a replacement for an existing texture and will appear on other races aswell?

Oh, that. Well, I used the Lykaios AddOn as a base to create a separate Cerinian-specific plugin instead, so it will only be assigned to Cerinians, but none of the vanilla races (or any custom race, for that matter). So it doesn't replace anything. In fact, the only ArmorAddons I set up are the Cerinian ones, so even if you force it using SOS' MCM menu, it will be invisible on any other race.

Why do you ask? Do you have any other custom race you would want to make compatible with this addon? If so, I may be able to help you with that.

I mean, like, do the textures only appear on the cerinian race, or are they a replacement for an existing texture and will appear on other races aswell?

Oh, that. Well, I used the Lykaios AddOn as a base to create a separate Cerinian-specific plugin instead, so it will only be assigned to Cerinians, but none of the vanilla races (or any custom race, for that matter). So it doesn't replace anything. In fact, the only ArmorAddons I set up are the Cerinian ones, so even if you force it using SOS' MCM menu, it will be invisible on any other race.

Why do you ask? Do you have any other custom race you would want to make compatible with this addon? If so, I may be able to help you with that.

No, I just wanted to make sure.

I originally was working on a plugin for the cerinian race to do just that, and I wanted to make sure that everything I was gonna do was already done before I scrap everything (none of it worked anyway.)

[...]

[...] Let me see what I can whip up, shouldn't take me much time. [...]

Okay, give this a try and see how it goes:

attachicon.gifCerinian Race 2.0 + BD Sheath Schlong.7z

I had to modify some body textures so they matched the schlong better, so I went ahead and packed the whole modified 2.0 version of the race as well as the sheath Addon for them. This is how it looks ingame:

attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Main.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Closeup.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Erect.png

BTW, BadDog, if at some point you want to add this to the downloads section as an extra file or whatever, feel free to do so.

Oh my good lords... you are a godsend! I was having quite a few issues related to the fact I have no idea what I am doing... I was legitimately worried I wouldn't be able to figure things out and see myself reinstalling Skyrim (again) to fix things up! truly, I owe you! though all I can offer is my heartfelt thanks and best wishes!

edit: finally had a chance to give your edits a try ^^ they work absolutely perfectly! the only oddity I noticed was my character being a massive size! slightly frightening, but nothing a -0.9 height scale on Racemenu wouldn't fix x3 excelsior work indeed! That's an interesting look, the nipples I mean, interesting addition indeed! must admit I had never considered that!

Edit: Oh silly me I should have elaborated. So I want to make that race compatible with your add on right? Well the main issue is that the schlongs themselves do not show whatsoever if equipped on the Cerinian race, with exception being the default SOS options themselves, if I want to fix that, do I need some software like nifskope?

You would need TES5 Edit. Either that, or the Creation Kit, but T5E is way simpler and easier to use for what you intend to do.

Hmm say... could I use that tool you mention to make some changes to your work? I am really thankful, and appreciate how fast and well your work is! but for some reason, either a female cerinian player character or npc made via CK will sometimes reset and suddenly have a cerinian schlong again, even if I set everything to 0%, armour is unrevealling, and the option has been changed to anything that is -not- Cerinian Bad Dog sheath. I love everything you did, I truly do! I would like to just try to fix this little issue I am having >.<

Hmm say... could I use that tool you mention to make some changes to your work? I am really thankful, and appreciate how fast and well your work is! but for some reason, either a female cerinian player character or npc made via CK will sometimes reset and suddenly have a cerinian schlong again, even if I set everything to 0%, armour is unrevealling, and the option has been changed to anything that is -not- Cerinian Bad Dog sheath. I love everything you did, I truly do! I would like to just try to fix this little issue I am having >.<

That's probably caused by a known SOS bug. Well, more "unintended downside" rather than actual "bug", but still.

Basically, as long as there is a schlong available for a race, SOS will assign it to any character of that race unless its probability is set to 0. The "probability" isn't an actual probability but a relative weight. The math goes like this: Probability of getting a certain schlong == (probability set for that specific schlong)/(Sum of probabilities of all applicable schlongs) x 100.

So, if you only have one schlong available, the result is always 100% probability unless you set it to 0, in which case no schlong is assigned at all.

But you seem to have a different problem here as well, though. If you set the probability of the Cerinian schlong to 0, then no more characters should be given that one, and if you manually change the schlong for a specific NPC into any of the other ones (except for "-No Schlong-"), then they should retain that one and never be assigned a new one, Cerinian or otherwise. Note that both this edits apply to the specific save game you were using and starting from the moment you changed them, so if you start a new game or load a previous save, the changes will not take effect.

[...]

[...] Let me see what I can whip up, shouldn't take me much time. [...]

Okay, give this a try and see how it goes:

attachicon.gifCerinian Race 2.0 + BD Sheath Schlong.7z

I had to modify some body textures so they matched the schlong better, so I went ahead and packed the whole modified 2.0 version of the race as well as the sheath Addon for them. This is how it looks ingame:

attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Male_Main.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Male_Closeup.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Male_Erect.png

Note that I only realized there was some mistake in the texture that caused the white line to appear under the scrotum after I had taken the pics. It should be fixed in the posted file.

Since the Lykaios schlong (which I used as a base to build this one) included support for females, i did the same for this one. Not sure if you would be interested in that, but IMO the more options the better :P. See the pics:

attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Main.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Closeup.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Erect.png

BTW, BadDog, if at some point you want to add this to the downloads section as an extra file or whatever, feel free to do so.

Amazing Job :D I don't suppose there's any chance you could do this for the Ronzo Race? I'm still new to SoS but for the Ronzo Race it only seems to only be compatible with the Ronzo Specific one which is an optional file on the Nexus page

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57861/?

Amazing Job :D I don't suppose there's any chance you could do this for the Ronzo Race? I'm still new to SoS but for the Ronzo Race it only seems to only be compatible with the Ronzo Specific one which is an optional file on the Nexus page

Yeah, that... I'm not really sure.

The Cerinian one was pretty easy because the diffuse texture is as simple as it gets and I could just paste part of the Khajiit original normal map so it would match the schlong. The Ronzo, on the other hand, has custom textures for both, and making them fit would take me some work.

Plus, I don't really like the race. I've tried to use it before, but... I don't know. The looks are not so good for me, the plugin and the assets are basically all over the place (moreso than the Predators mod, which took me some time to set up in a remotely ordered way :s), and part of the race's aesthetics are achieved via a modified skeleton, which is like #2 on the "things you should avoid for a custom race" list.

So, yeah. Sorry, but don't keep your hopes up. It may happen, but chances are slim  :-/.

Yeah, that... I'm not really sure.

The Cerinian one was pretty easy because the diffuse texture is as simple as it gets and I could just paste part of the Khajiit original normal map so it would match the schlong. The Ronzo, on the other hand, has custom textures for both, and making them fit would take me some work.

Plus, I don't really like the race. I've tried to use it before, but... I don't know. The looks are not so good for me, the plugin and the assets are basically all over the place (moreso than the Predators mod, which took me some time to set up in a remotely ordered way :s), and part of the race's aesthetics are achieved via a modified skeleton, which is like #2 on the "things you should avoid for a custom race" list.

So, yeah. Sorry, but don't keep your hopes up. It may happen, but chances are slim  :-/.

I understand, no worries, I didn't know it would be such a hassle. Thanks for the reply anyway :D

Okay, anybody know how to keep SOS from equipping strapons on females with schlongs? Must be some sort of setting, but I'm not finding it.

It's Sexlab that equips the strapons, not SOS. And to fix it, you have two options: either go to the SL config menu (last tab) and remove the Calyps strapon from the list so no strapons are available (which is quick and should do the trick for testing but not for actual playthrough because non-schlonged females would end up dry-humping whenever they are supposed to use a strapon) or, open the main SL options menu (second tab, right after the stats one IIRC) and click on the option to change you character's gender from female to male (not sure how to do the same for targeted NPCs but I think there is an option for them as well).

Edited by Blaze69

I'm not really sure what's going on here to cause this but I experience a crash when there is as orgasm after installing this mod.  I excitedly installed and began a new game when I saw the collision detection was added so It's not something from an old save/unclean file messing things up.  I installed the main file, the schlongs erection patch, and the bd_hoodie_ww_1_0 file.  I looked at my papyrus log and nothing stood out other than crashing after sexlab started the orgasm sequence. 

Okay, anybody know how to keep SOS from equipping strapons on females with schlongs? Must be some sort of setting, but I'm not finding it.

It's Sexlab that equips the strapons, not SOS. And to fix it, you have two options: either go to the SL config menu (last tab) and remove the Calyps strapon from the list so no strapons are available (which is quick and should do the trick for testing but not for actual playthrough because non-schlonged females would end up dry-humping whenever they are supposed to use a strapon) or, open the main SL options menu (second tab, right after the stats one IIRC) and click on the option to change you character's gender from female to male (not sure how to do the same for targeted NPCs but I think there is an option for them as well).

there any way to use male and female animation? it sux that when u use SL to change to male it blocks use of female/female animation. some kind of invisible strapon may help.  then use SL to mark it to "never strip". but i have had no luck in finding 1 and i suck at mods. and to change NPC i use "SexLab Gender Change"

New version up with all schlongs, all races, both sexes, and collisions! Get your freak on guys, gals, and others!

Is there any specific upgrade pitfall one needs to be aware of? Or simply overwrite the former files (plus add the HDT one?). Sorry for asking but sadly the forum does not show file dates on individual files (or can it be made to do so?) so it's hard finding out which files changed.

Version numbers, dude.

Yes, shoulda posted upgrade rules. Uninstall the old, load the game to let SOS reset, install the new, load and let SOS do its thing.

Yes of course, it's obvious on the main file. But did any of the patches update too?  My magic crystal ball won't tell me so I hope you do :)

Maybe it's somehow obvious they don't need any special treatment, however it's sadly not so for me.

Well, sometimes I wait for people to bitch just to see if anybody's actually using the patch.

Otherwise, the patch version goes with the main mod version it was made for and if there's not an update it should still work.

But I see I didn't update the smooth version and it will need the files moved around. I'll do that I guess.