Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

So I'm getting really bad script leftovers if I play the game for any amount of time. It seems like scripts aren't cleaning themselves up correctly.

Game script slows down dramatically, and if I load up the save in ReSaver, it shows over 6651 threads with stackframes attached to BDSOSSchlongPlayer. It seems to be the HandleAnimationEvent and OnAnimationEvenEX functions that are active.

Any idea what might be causing the script to continually re-apply to the player?

Hey! I'm getting a kinda odd error on this, and would love some help in resolving it.

I installed this mod, and when I tested it out, I noticed that every male has two dicks... One from SOS, which is untextured (it's just kinda coloured the same skin colour as the owner right now), and also the schlongs added by this mod. This mods dicks also seem to never become fully erect, as they keep being in the wrong spot for the animations to work.

Is this a known problem? I have RCAE installed, so that is not the problem

Thanks for a great mod though! This is the best looking dongs I've seen so far here!

@seahorse, patience, my child. I'm wrapping up a Yiffy Age update and will look at schlong again after that. I have a fabulous new way of handling seams.

@mg, what you think is happening is not what is happenng. These schlongs occupy the same slot as all other SoS schlongs, so you can't have two. Something else--males of skyrim?--is adding schlongs to your peeps.

Bad Dog, on 17 Jan 2017 - 03:38 AM, said:

@anon, you got your news. Do you need a map?

Hi Bad Dog. :)

I probably missed something, sorry in advance if it's the case. The last new i got was the 22/01, saying that you were going to check the meshes.

Did i missed something after that ?

(I tried to delete and reinstall the meshes then restart SOS after changing schlong type without any change, the problem didn't evolve, with the meshes that i downloaded today.)

Sorry to bother you, and i apologies again if i did something wrong.

cheers everyone :)

(Could it be a problem with my racemenu ?)

@mg, what you think is happening is not what is happenng. These schlongs occupy the same slot as all other SoS schlongs, so you can't have two. Something else--males of skyrim?--is adding schlongs to your peeps.

I think this might be laser-guided debugging... I did have a "better males" addon, and uninstalling it made the extra dick black instead of the same colour as the skin.

I think it might also have something to do with the "HDT all-in-one animated pussy" mod I got, because when I reinstalled "Better males", it suddenly wanted to overwrite files from that mod.

I stopped debugging it though, because I realized that while your mod have some marvelously textured dongs, the flaccid state of them when not having sex messes with a couple other mods I have (namely watersports mods... it's weird seeing pee emerge from empty space), so I decided to uninstall it. Sorry!

Thanks for the help regardless! You're hte fastest responding mod author I've seen so far, so props for that :P

So I'm getting really bad script leftovers if I play the game for any amount of time. It seems like scripts aren't cleaning themselves up correctly.

Game script slows down dramatically, and if I load up the save in ReSaver, it shows over 6651 threads with stackframes attached to BDSOSSchlongPlayer. It seems to be the HandleAnimationEvent and OnAnimationEvenEX functions that are active.

Any idea what might be causing the script to continually re-apply to the player?

I had a similar problem where FloopySOS was causing an animation event nearly every second or more per second. See a prior post from me on how to fix it. Its been a while, so I don't remember the details at this moment.

I had a similar problem where FloopySOS was causing an animation event nearly every second or more per second. See a prior post from me on how to fix it. Its been a while, so I don't remember the details at this moment.

Thanks for the tip. I removed FloppySOS and that fixed the problem. Don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. I took a look through your post history for the suggested fix. But all I could find was a suggestion to use the balls only effect, which I was already doing.

@BadDog, Thanks for responding so quick. I don't know if there is anything you can do since it's an interaction with another mod that's causing the issue. I'll play without FloppySOS for now, if a solution does come up that would be great, but if not, c'est la vie.

Thanks for the tip. I removed FloppySOS and that fixed the problem. Don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. I took a look through your post history for the suggested fix. But all I could find was a suggestion to use the balls only effect, which I was already doing.

@BadDog, Thanks for responding so quick. I don't know if there is anything you can do since it's an interaction with another mod that's causing the issue. I'll play without FloppySOS for now, if a solution does come up that would be great, but if not, c'est la vie.

The post jog my memory. What I end up doing was going though the floppySOS MCM menu and setting everything properly in it. Even as far as setting things off there default value and then back to proper settings. I do know once I did go though and set the settings in there, the problem went away.

Just took a peek at BDHS in TES5Edit (since I play a lot of characters, I normally configure defaults in TES5Edit whenever possible rather than dinking around with the MCM on a per-character gbasis) and I noticed the following:

xx03D84F SOS_Addon_BDHoodie_RaceProbabilities

LNAM - FormID .......... SOS_Addon_BDHoodie_RaceProbability18

LNAM - FormID .......... SOS_Addon_BDHoodie_RaceProbability19

LNAM - FormID .......... SOS_Addon_BDHoodie_RaceSize20

LNAM - FormID .......... SOS_Addon_BDHoodie_RaceSize21

LNAM - FormID .......... SOS_Addon_BDHoodie_RaceProbability22

Looks as though a couple globals got misplaced in the RaceProbabilities FormList.

Hello everyone XD

Sorry for spamming, but I really have no idea what more can I do.

I had:

Male orc with orc penis – working with pgup and pgdn

Male khajit with erect sheath – working up to a point, you can get it fully erect, but you can’t make it sheath fully

Male dunmer with slit – like above, it drops from erect to a certain point, but it does not close fully

Male argonian with slit – this one does not open/get erect at all

Male argonian with sheath – this one does not open/get erect at all

Female argonian with slit– this one does not open/get erect at all

Female argonian with sheath– this one does not open/get erect at all

Male khajit with sheath - – this one does not open/get erect at all. You can see, that after you load penis and press pgup, it tries to do something (testicles change angle a little) , but it does not animate fully.

Then I had fabulous idea to reset SOS.

Now I have:

Fully animated average, UNP and orc penis. Almost fully animated human penis (you can’t see the gland when it’s erect), and dead sheath and slit – you can equip them, but you can’t make them erect. At all.

It doesn’t matter if I install drachis; Erection spells and potion do not work (and I do have them “on” in MCM); I did install SKSE Register Custom Animation Events (I already reinstalled it twice) ; I never installed Yiffy Age ; I did run FNIS. When running Skyrim it says that all schlongs are loaded. Nothing crashes, it just doesn't work ;/

I don’t know what happened. It ran perfectly for few minutes. Now it doesn’t, and I didn’t (un)install anything inbetween.

Please help if you can, I’ll be really grateful  XD

Always a good idea to post a load order. Might not help in this case.

Are you using MO? If so, the best thing to do is cut back all mods to just Hoodies and requirements and see if works; then add mods in the order you are loading them until it stops.

If you're not using MO, now is a good time to start.

Right now it's:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

SezLabAroused.esm

ZazAnimationPack.esm

dcc-soulgem-oven.000.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices – Expansion.esm

Heretical Resources.esm

ZazEztensionPack.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim – Core.esm

Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm

HmmWhatToWear.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

PuppetMaster.esp

SkyUI.esp

UNP High Heels.esp

FNIS.esp

FNISspells.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp

Ebony.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

UIExtensions.esp

Thereserve_v2.esp

DudestiaaOutfitChanger.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

StavesofSkyrim.esp

Better training.esp

Skyforge_map_maker.esp

Unreadbooksglow.esp

dD – Realistic Ragdoll Force – Realisic.esp

non-devious devices.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS – Shop.esp

SOS – Smurf Average Addon.esp

SOS – b3lisario UNP Addon.esp

AddItemMenu2.esp

DeviousDevices For Him.esp

Crude Anal Toys.esp

Hoamaii-IronArmor.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

DD For Him – Captured Dreams Patch.esp

GagSFX.esp

GagSFXHearthFires.esp

GagSFXDawnguard.esp

GagSFXDragonborn.esp

Zaz-craft.esp

Wristbinder.esp

K2SOSPiercing.esp

TDNEquipableHorns.esp

RegnPiercings.esp

Liadys Folllower Pack.esp

Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp

NosPiercedEarsEbony.esp

NecroSketchalpha05.esp

SexLab_SOS-Strapon.esp

SuccubusSkin.esp

Equipable Skin.esp

Aradia Devious Expansions.esp

SlaveTats.esp

Ixums_Tattos2.esp

Ixums_tattoos1.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

SlaveTatsManager.esp

FNIS_PCEA2.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

dcc-dm2.esp

Torcs.esp

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp

Asmodeusz.esp

BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp

KJ Tatttoos 4K.esp

PeeAndFart.esp

BDOrcSchlong.esp

DeathHoundFollower.esp

Mod above is unistalled. When it was "on" it loaded between PeeAsdFart and Orc schlong. Orc addon still works beautifuly XDD I've tried it in different configurations, and this is the last one.

I'm managing everything with NMM, and I'm just, thanks to you ;), looking into MO. I've never tried it before.

Hi everyone,

i got  strange problem :

there is a hole between the top of the mesh of the Bad dog Human schlong , it doesn't touch the chest part.

It doesn't occurs for other schlongs of this mod, and when i try different weight with racemenu, the hole is more visible when the player's character got less heavy. When going to full weight, hole isn't visible anymore. (since my character is near 0.5, i see it everytime.)

I'm a human, and i would love some help with this. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or anything that can give you some informations or simply give me why i had this problem(can of course say that i'm stupid after. :P)

edit : occurs only on SOS erection between (included) 0 to 10. Affect only the player.

Sorry for writing this post here, but it seems more appropriate since it only occurs for 1 schlong (oh, and the basic ones of SoS doesn't have the problem too.)

I will delete tis comment once i have the solution.

Have a nice day :)

Looks like i said something wrong on my side : problem happens for each NPC too. Didn't see it before because they weren't erect. Tried to uninstall and reinstall correctly all the mods one by one, without any change. Issue is still present for me actually .:-/

Am i still the only one to have this issue ?