Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

This is a pretty amazing mod!

I had a question about your comment awhile back about whether other schlong types other than smurf would be supported-- I believe that would be rather... involved?

I'm running Vitruvia, which is awesome for a texture replacer... but does only support vector plexus regular.

Vitruvia has a fairly hairy groin area, which hides a multitude of sins. Unfortunately the hoodie is a good bit barer at the base, which leaves a pretty unsightly seam. (Honestly the two mods together looks kind of like a bad accident with a body trimmer..)

Anyone have any ideas as to how best to fix this up on my own?

[if it involves xedit or just file copy-and-paste in the texture or mesh files, I can make it work. If it's CK or scripting (shudder) or nifskope (screams)... that's probably a bit out of range of my capability at the moment. But, even so, I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone has to offer.]

I can't seem to get this to work. I've installed the SKSE register animations (or at least I think I have, it doesn't seem to have an esp file, so I'm not sure if MO has it actually considered active). All the schlongs stay stubbornly in their sheath even when SOS claims they're erect, arousal is 100, and when switching to different schlong, it's hard as a rock (the human one is erect,  but still covered with foreskin).

Well, I opened up all 3 mods (BD, SOS and Vitruvia) to try to get a feel for how it all worked.

I think that the way Vitruvia is making the no-seam look work is by having a pretty heavy pubic bush and a pretty dark smudge on both sides of the lines where the schlong and the body map intersect.  So it's going to be pretty simple to fix human_p1.color.dds on the dangle but my guys are gonna get a lot hairier as matters progress... lol.

So it looks like the texture that's going to need a Sharpie taken to it is the human_p0.color.dds

It will probably be a few weekends before I have time to teach myself Gimp... I did manage to get it to open dds files after much gnashing of teeth. So, next up will be much delicate questioning of my more artistically inclined friends without mentioning wtf I am up to.

I haven't checked the other races or the other maps yet but I think those two would likely suffice.

EDIT:

Hey, I just checked in-game and checked some screenshots. There is clipping on the left side of the pubic bush area in the unaroused state but it's not horrible.  In the aroused state, looks great.  Here's what I did: simply grabbed a copy of the Vitruvia/sos full/01core/textures/actor/character/SOS/Smurf Average and copied the malegenitals_1.dds there. I then pasted it to desktop, renamed it to same name as in your directory, and pasted it over.  There. Now I'll remember what I did.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get this to work. I've installed the SKSE register animations (or at least I think I have, it doesn't seem to have an esp file, so I'm not sure if MO has it actually considered active). All the schlongs stay stubbornly in their sheath even when SOS claims they're erect, arousal is 100, and when switching to different schlong, it's hard as a rock (the human one is erect,  but still covered with foreskin).

I'm having the same exact problem actually! We searching for an answer because I'd love to use this. :)

Not sure what the problem is, but this is what I see. 

You've got RCAE installed correctly. I see BDSchlongs catching the animation events.

The BDSchlong eps appears to be at slot B0 (hex) in your list. That doesn't match your loadorder, where it's B4 (females) and B5. That load order is odd and maybe wrong--try swapping them and see if that works.

The schlong on the PC towards the end of the log isn't one of mine. The load order on it is AF (AF000819). My script is catching the animation event, but doing nothing with it because of that. 

So figure out which mod is at slot AF, and figure out if it has any armor that uses the SOS schlong slot (61, I think). If you know how to run TES5Edit, look for that form ID to figure out what it is. Either you have mods stepping on each other, or it's just loading the hoodie esps in the wrong order.

Well, I opened up all 3 mods (BD, SOS and Vitruvia) to try to get a feel for how it all worked.

I think that the way Vitruvia is making the no-seam look work is by having a pretty heavy pubic bush and a pretty dark smudge on both sides of the lines where the schlong and the body map intersect.  So it's going to be pretty simple to fix human_p1.color.dds on the dangle but my guys are gonna get a lot hairier as matters progress... lol.

So it looks like the texture that's going to need a Sharpie taken to it is the human_p0.color.dds

It will probably be a few weekends before I have time to teach myself Gimp... I did manage to get it to open dds files after much gnashing of teeth. So, next up will be much delicate questioning of my more artistically inclined friends without mentioning wtf I am up to.

I haven't checked the other races or the other maps yet but I think those two would likely suffice.

EDIT:

Hey, I just checked in-game and checked some screenshots. There is clipping on the left side of the pubic bush area in the unaroused state but it's not horrible.  In the aroused state, looks great.  Here's what I did: simply grabbed a copy of the Vitruvia/sos full/01core/textures/actor/character/SOS/Smurf Average and copied the malegenitals_1.dds there. I then pasted it to desktop, renamed it to same name as in your directory, and pasted it over.  There. Now I'll remember what I did.

OK.

I actually did get this thing to work via Gimp, but I can't upload the fix since it's not my asset. But, it's not that bad to get it to work.

I was having fits trying to edit the human_p0 to make it work without a lot of clipping.  I was able to darken the base just fine, and that helped, but the shaft itself had odd looking clipping and bare spots at the top.  And, of course, there were some subtle differences in texture and color.

I tried using the clone tool to repaint the hair and seam areas. Lol. That did not end well, my friends.

So then I did it the other way.  Since the BD texture is essentially the SoS texture with a slit painted onto it, I just copied the Vitruvia malegenitals_1.dds from the Smurf file and used Gimp's clone tool to paint the slit onto it.... renamed it to human_p0.color.dds, and moved it into the BD file structure.  Now it's a BD schlong that looks like Vitruvia and matches the body. Whew.

Function testing is gonna have to wait, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

So dont kown if my skrim is buged but is it mend to be that the male versions of Bad dog sheath and silt version are not available for werewolfs ??

The human is a go but i play a argonian ( werewolf  (ww) ) been switching in the mcm wen i go into ww mode or els the model has no equipment to play nasty with.

So i do run many mods maybe i got something to break.

in short 

male versions of Bad dog sheath and silt version are not available for werewolfs ?? is it just my game!!

if no would it be possible to make it so have a thick box for werebeasts 

• 3 weeks later...

This mod worked for me a few months ago, but I had to do a Clean install of Skyrim for reason un-related to this mod, and now I'm running into the same problem as TotallyStephenHawking was.  The slit and sheath show up perfectly fine in a flacid state, but the refuse to switch to their 'erect' models during animations.   :/  I have the RCAE installed and running.  looking at the log, it seems to be throwing this error: 

[10/09/2017 - 08:24:13PM] Error: BDSOSSchlongQuest.HandleAnimationEvent() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias thePlayer on quest BDSOSSchlongQuest (D3035C13)].BDSOSSchlongPlayer.OnAnimationEventEX() - "BDSOSSchlongPlayer.psc" Line 28

Not sure what to make of it.  :/

including load order and log to see if anyone can help make sense of it.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-10-09T20-26-33.txt

Papyrus.0.log