Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Hi everyone. I have another stupid question, but is there any possibility to have http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71755/? on this mod ? I don't know if there is a possibility to merge them or not, but it would be great.

(And i don't know if there was any change since the last time i spoke about the hole between the human schlong and the body, appearing only on erected state for all npc and player that wear it, but it still occurs for me. Am I still the only one ?)

Did you reinstall as Blaze suggested? That kind of bug can easily happen if I screw up getting the _0 and _1 weight nifs into the right locations. But since no one else seems to see the problem, I think it's just you--maybe you installed a version where I did do that and somehow never overwrote them.

As for the pubic hair, try it and see. If it's on the body, it should work. If it's on the schlong it won't work, but it's probably easily added.

Hi Bad Dog. :)

First of all, thank you for your answer.

About my problem with the hole between the schlong mesh and the body, i tried to uninstall the mod (that was the 5_00), and reinstall it with the latest version available here, after totally uninstalling and reinstalling SKSE custom animation event. The problem is still here, and as usual, only on the human schlong, only on erect state. I don't know what things I can try ... The basic's SOS ones and the other of this mods are  working perfectly. But if you have another idea or suggestion, i would love to hear it and give it a try. :)

About the stupid question asked previously with the hairs, it seems to be applied on the schlong meshes of SOS basic dongs, and not on the Body. Is it difficult to transfer it onto your human schlong mesh ?

Have a nice day !

How hard it is depends on how they did it. Likely it's a separate NiTriShape in the nif file and if so, you can probably just copy it into my schlong files using nifskope. Probably.

Another possibility for you is that you're not really using the SOS body because something else overwrote it... but it looks like your body has the right shaped hole, so that's not likely.

If it only happens with my schlongs and not the SOS ones, then it's pretty much gotta be what I said--the _0 and _1 nifs are the same. (You said the gap disappears if you're full weight right? Try that if you didn't.) But that should be fixed in the current version.

Hi Bad dog.

For Nifskope, I'm way not enough experimented to take the risk to change it and broke my actual fine working meshes, so I will pass this time. But thanks for explaining me ! :)

For the hole, it is correct for SOS schlongs, and others of your mod. If disappear when changing weight of the NPC/player to 100. But it's not like i wanted to have a super fat musclor as a wizard. :D

Now waiting for the update.

Thanks again for taking the time to answering. Have a very nice ay, as usual. (oh, and before i forget : very nice work on all of your mods!)

• 2 weeks later...

OK, verified it's a real problem. The SOS smurf _0 mesh I'm using is wrong--probably I overwrote it somewhere along the way. I'm upgrading the mod now and will include a fix. Should be only a problem on the human-type schlongs, btw.

Yeah, SOS will always put a schlong on if there are no alternatives, so the ladies always get the schlong if it's enabled at all.

I'm doing a revision now. It will have collisions and I'll separate out the female schlongs into a separate esp. That way if you don't want them you don't have to fuss with them. I'll add a no-schlong female option so you can set priorities on the female schlongs so that not all females get them. Also, all schlong shapes on all races for the lulz.

I have to say though, that collisions have me pulling my hair out. The hoops you have to jump through to get a collision-enabled body, textures with interior naughty bits for the ladies, and collision-enabled equipment... this is all a bit of a specialty item. And after I got all that set up I saw the collisions work once, and then the next time I loaded the game they weren't there. (At least not with schlong and pussy. Hand and breast was working, and that was cool.)

Anyhoo, expect at least a test version soon.

Uhh excuse me, I have a question. This add on is quite great, but I would like to know how difficult it is to make it compatible with custom races, the one in question would be... this one...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56879-cerinian-race/?hl=cerinian

now I would love to do the work myself, however, I have no idea what would be necessary to make them work with the Add-On. Its a cute little race and I think the dog sheath would fit the males just perfect! if the Author of the Add on could point me in the right direction (as of what tools are necessary) it would be most appreciated!

It's not hard; trouble is there are a million custom races.

If you want to give it a go, you can find the textures in textures/actors/character/character data/sos/baddog. (Something close to that, anyway). Pick a canine texture and fix it up. Equip the appropriate schlong in game and tweak till you like it.

Then you want it to be a *new* schlong that you can equip only on this race. That requires making an esp and messing with the forms. I'd recommend doing the texture work first, then come back and I'll give you pointers on setting up a SOS schlong.

Alright, I know this question isn't specifically aimed toward this mod, but it does relate to this and the post above.

How does someone manually set a schlong texture to a specific race? Because I know there are different schlong texture variations for different races since their textures do differ.

Does the game assign it automatically and the texture only needs to be renamed for it to be detected, or does some .esp tinkering need to be done?

ESP tinkering. 

Body parts are armors. No difference between ebony armor and a naked body but the shape and look.

Armors point to race-specific armor addons. AA's point to specific meshes and, optionally, texture files. 

So if you want a different texture for a race you have to make it a race-specific AA using the same mesh but a different texture. There are a few ways to give it a different texture, but my preferred is to point the AA to a texture set.

If you just want to replace an existing texture, you can just put a new texture file in the right location.

New! Sneak preview of 6.0 for your pervy pleasure.

This version has collisions on the schlongs for males, no females yet. 

To install on an existing game, remove the old hoodies; load and let SOS settle down; save and exit; add the new hoodies; load and go.

Collisions for all schlongs assume cock and balls, even though argonians never have balls and argonians and khajiit sheath their cocks. I tried hacking the XML to reflect only the body parts that actually exist, but that failed big time. Mostly you'll never notice.

Setting up an HDT pussy with the right texture bits is a royal PITA. I'll do a post on how to make all that work sometime.

I pretty much like this. Bouncies and jouncies look pretty good, and no need for FloppySOS.

BDHoodies_06_00_Alpha.7z

New! Sneak preview of 6.0 for your pervy pleasure. [...]

Okay, I will have to set up a new profile in MO so I can test this ingame without YA, but so far I have some comments after browsing through the packed files.

AFAIK the only "new" assets apart from the XMLs are the female meshes and textures for the Slit AddOn (the human one doesn't seem to be done yet and the Sheath was done already). I found some small mistakes with them, namely that they still use the male body shader properties (Glossiness 23, blue-ish specular color, specular strength = 1) instead of the female ones (Glossiness 30, pure #ffffff white specular color, specular strength = 3). I think you should change them to the female ones, because if you leave them as-is, there will be a seam/mismatch even if you create 100% seamless textures. Also the P4 meshes had an extra mesh on the _1 file while it was not present in the _0 file. Both should match, so you should remove it from 1 or add it to 0.

And one more thing about the slit: instead of having to create a specific texture for each race, I think there is a better way to do it. You can simply set up the current "crotch" meshes to use the body UV and textures (as they originally did, since it seems you simply cut that part from the body and then edited it) instead of some custom ones. That way, it will be automatically compatible with any set of textures for all races, and won't require you creating new textures or locking users into using specific ones.

The only "downside" is that you would have to assing the female body textures for the corresponding races as a Texture Set, and that would mean the texture would also get assigned to the penis mesh (which obviously requires a custom texture). But there is a very simple way around it: change the Shader Type in NifSkope for the penis meshes into "Default" instead of "Skin Tint". That way, Skyrim will not force any texture onto those meshes, but it will look fine otherwise. It should also fix any potential problems with "weird"/unusual skin tints making the penis have weird coloring, because the tint would not be applied and it would remain fleshy red (unless you change the texture itself). Though I'm not 100% sure on that last one because the tinting may or may not be controled by a Shader Flag 1 toggle. But I think it's worth looking into :shy:.

New! Sneak preview of 6.0 for your pervy pleasure.

This version has collisions on the schlongs for males, no females yet. 

To install on an existing game, remove the old hoodies; load and let SOS settle down; save and exit; add the new hoodies; load and go.

Collisions for all schlongs assume cock and balls, even though argonians never have balls and argonians and khajiit sheath their cocks. I tried hacking the XML to reflect only the body parts that actually exist, but that failed big time. Mostly you'll never notice.

Setting up an HDT pussy with the right texture bits is a royal PITA. I'll do a post on how to make all that work sometime.

I pretty much like this. Bouncies and jouncies look pretty good, and no need for FloppySOS.

How does it look in action? Some video, probably.

Good suggestions re the meshes. You can assign texture paths to different meshes within a nif without going to a texture set... I'll see what I can make work. 

I've never tried doing video capture of my game. I'll see about that.

Edit: Also - NOTE - female schlongs not really supported in this test version. I'll do them for real next.

I had a go at capturing video. Turns out my rig will capture video as you go and then you can save the last few minutes, which is sweet. Here's a khajiit taking my sheathing schlong out to play. Apologies for the photo-gynecology, I wanted to show the effect.

password: khajiit

Edit: And FYI, this has only ball physics on the sheathed schlong. Found the JFF editor and it seems to work no hassles.

It's not hard; trouble is there are a million custom races.

If you want to give it a go, you can find the textures in textures/actors/character/character data/sos/baddog. (Something close to that, anyway). Pick a canine texture and fix it up. Equip the appropriate schlong in game and tweak till you like it.

Then you want it to be a *new* schlong that you can equip only on this race. That requires making an esp and messing with the forms. I'd recommend doing the texture work first, then come back and I'll give you pointers on setting up a SOS schlong.

All right! time to work! ill make a few back ups... my history with tampering files in skyrim is not exactly accident-free im afraid x3 but hopefuly those back ups wont be necessary!

Edit: Oh silly me I should have elaborated. So I want to make that race compatible with your add on right? Well the main issue is that the schlongs themselves do not show whatsoever if equipped on the Cerinian race, with exception being the default SOS options themselves, if I want to fix that, do I need some software like nifskope?

Edit: Oh silly me I should have elaborated. So I want to make that race compatible with your add on right? Well the main issue is that the schlongs themselves do not show whatsoever if equipped on the Cerinian race, with exception being the default SOS options themselves, if I want to fix that, do I need some software like nifskope?

You would need TES5 Edit. Either that, or the Creation Kit, but T5E is way simpler and easier to use for what you intend to do.

You would need TES5 Edit. Either that, or the Creation Kit, but T5E is way simpler and easier to use for what you intend to do.

Oh I think I have that, never used it to mod, but clean! interesting... I had no idea it could do such a thing! much appreciated! I should try finding a tutorial on youtube on how to mod with it...!

Oh I think I have that, never used it to mod, but clean! interesting... I had no idea it could do such a thing! much appreciated! I should try finding a tutorial on youtube on how to mod with it...!

You know what, I think I can knock out a quick plugin edit for you using the Lykaios AddOn as a base and making it Cerinian-specific. Just a matter of some quick edits and moving some assets around, but should be easy to do. Creating matching textrues for the race are possible as well, and I may think about doing so later, but first things first.

Let me see what I can whip up, shouldn't take me much time.

Oh, and in the meantime, you should download my edited version of the race from this post. it has some tweaks and edits that you may want to have, including bugfixes and an updated XPMSE skeletons, because the original outdated ones may cause some bugs with SOS. Oh, and it also includes new textures for females that include compatibility with the UUNP Special body.

On 12/4/2017 at 10:51 AM, Big Lazy Cat said:

[...]

On 12/4/2017 at 10:53 AM, Blaze69 said:

[...] Let me see what I can whip up, shouldn't take me much time. [...]

Okay, give this a try and see how it goes:

--- Removed because it was blatantly outdated and wouldn't work with newer Hoodies ---

Okay, give this a try and see how it goes:

attachicon.gifCerinian Race 2.0 + BD Sheath Schlong.7z

I had to modify some body textures so they matched the schlong better, so I went ahead and packed the whole modified 2.0 version of the race as well as the sheath Addon for them. This is how it looks ingame:

attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Male_Main.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Male_Closeup.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Male_Erect.png

Note that I only realized there was some mistake in the texture that caused the white line to appear under the scrotum after I had taken the pics. It should be fixed in the posted file.

Since the Lykaios schlong (which I used as a base to build this one) included support for females, i did the same for this one. Not sure if you would be interested in that, but IMO the more options the better :P. See the pics:

attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Main.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Closeup.png attachicon.gifCerinian_Sheath_Female_Erect.png

BTW, BadDog, if at some point you want to add this to the downloads section as an extra file or whatever, feel free to do so.

Dammit you beat me to it. But probably for the better, since I would have probably butchered it in my attempts.

A bit of a question, but I assume that these textures are also specific to the Cerinian race?

A bit of a question, but I assume that these textures are also specific to the Cerinian race?

Not exactly sure what you mean.

The schlong textures I included in the file are specially modified to fit the cerinian race textures so they would look right. It didn't take much work, though, I just copied the white belly color from the body textures onto the schlong, and same for the specular. The normals I left them untouched from the original Khajiit/Lykaios ones and edited the male Cerinian textures so the crotch seam matched the Khajiit one, and also took the chance to add details like the muscles from BadDog's Khajiit normals. I didn't need to touch female textures because the default Khajiit normals seemed to fit them well.

Not exactly sure what you mean.

The schlong textures I included in the file are specially modified to fit the cerinian race textures so they would look right. It didn't take much work, though, I just copied the white belly color from the body textures onto the schlong, and same for the specular. The normals I left them untouched from the original Khajiit/Lykaios ones and edited the male Cerinian textures so the crotch seam matched the Khajiit one, and also took the chance to add details like the muscles from BadDog's Khajiit normals. I didn't need to touch female textures because the default Khajiit normals seemed to fit them well.

I mean, like, do the textures only appear on the cerinian race, or are they a replacement for an existing texture and will appear on other races aswell?