Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Hi, I've got a slight problem. I'm using the Lykaios race with your schlong addon. It works fine on it's own, as do Hoodies. However, if both addons are active, I end up with duplicated "Bad Dog Sheath" (Lykaios version) in the MCM. As a result, I can't assign proper schlongs for the Khajit. I guess SOS freaks out because both the Khajiit and Lykaios one are named identically in the MCM. Would you be so kind as to propose a solution?

Durr... never thought of that. I suppose the Lykaios schlong should be a Hoodies addon? If you don't want the rest of Hoodies you can still turn them off. 

You might be able to get some traction yourself with TES5Edit. But I'm getting back to Hoodies now so it shouldn't be too long a wait.

Evidence of progress:

post-441330-0-72598900-1486604714_thumb.jpg

Gonna get all the schlongs on both sexes.

TES5Edit isn't so bad, but SOS is kinda complicated. You need to add Lykaios & Lykaios vampire to the *_compatibleraces forms, then add two entries to the *_racesizes and *_raceprobability forms. Then add the Lykaios schlong AAs to the schlong armors. If that made no sense to you... better let me do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to personally thank you for you impressively comprehensive mod set!

Your work really completes the work of SOS by filling such an essential gap! As an Argonian player kind of weirded out by having humanoid junk for my lizard dude to plow housecarls... Now, with your mod (and it's quite immersive tie ins with Slab Aroused) really ties a lovely bow in the matter!

This is a rather mild nitpick, but there are a few minor gripes I have regarding the mod.

First of all, I am somewhat bothered that the male Khajiit junk, there are rather few "transitionary" meshes for the junk between wholly neutral to ready to plow. Specifically, the transition from the mildly aroused meshes to the standard 'rection.

As in, during the switch to the standard SOS mesh, it starts all of the way at it's lowest position (which looks really awkward given it's sheathed portrayal) to where it is expected to be.

Other than some strange bugs regarding SOS and assigning junked armors, as well as some odd visibility issues, I commend your outstanding work with this mod! 

Yup, this is very much a second-best hack over full animation. Each arousal level is its own schlong in two weights, so you get what you get.

It is possible to create fully animated sheathing schlongs--I've seen it done but not integrated into the skyrim engine. I might have a go at that after my plate clears.

Thanks for the good words.

It is possible to create fully animated sheathing schlongs--I've seen it done but not integrated into the skyrim engine. I might have a go at that after my plate clears.

Yeah, it should be indeed possible using morphs and .tris just like Bodyslide does.

If you look at mods like WeightMorphs and the CBBE Bodyslide/UUNP slider plugins for RaceMenu, they apply slider changes to the mesh on runtime. It should be possible to create a slider set for the schlong meshes that goes from full sheathed at 0 (aka base shape) to full erect at 100, and then use scripts ingame to gradually change/morph that slider to 100 whenever SOS sends an erection anim event. The animation would probably not be perfect but it would look way better than mesh-swapping on runtime (and potentially cause less errors/bugs because you wouldn't be constantly equipping and unequipping stuff and the morph scripts seem to be pretty stable). You would probably have to contact ousnius/cell for the specifics, though, but that would be pretty much it.

Hey Bad Dog, I've seen you mention you're working on applying HDT collision to stuff in other threads. Would these schlongs be the ones you're thinking of doing that too?

I've only just seen this, but it does look interesting. If you can get collisions to work on them, that would make them perfect.

Yup. But collisions are more complicated than I realized. Still looking into it.

Not too sure if this method works, though I know it doesn't cause any other issues in-game(no crashes, etc). 

1. Click on the base NiNode, then "Attach Extra Data". A new NiStringExtraData entry will be added.

2. Click to highlight the NiStringExtraData entry, then in Block Details, right click on String Data for the Edit String Index option.

3. Add this to the empty box - SKSE/Plugins/hdtm.xml, then click Okay, and save.

Not too sure if this method works, though I know it doesn't cause any other issues in-game(no crashes, etc). 

1. Click on the base NiNode, then "Attach Extra Data". A new NiStringExtraData entry will be added.

2. Click to highlight the NiStringExtraData entry, then in Block Details, right click on String Data for the Edit String Index option.

3. Add this to the empty box - SKSE/Plugins/hdtm.xml, then click Okay, and save.

Yeah, this method, while we could say it's "quick and dirty", does indeed work. The only "downside" is that you then rely on whatever collisions set the user has installed, and some may not play nice with the Hoodies schlongs. I guess BadDog is working on setting up his own collisions data file tailored specifically for his schlongs.

In the meantime, I've used this method and I've got very good results using the collision data from Naturalistic HDT jiggle and collisions XML set. Best collision set I've seen so far for Skyrim, and works wonderfully. The collision data is not a 100% exact match with the Hoodies schlongs, specially with really big sizes, but it's pretty close and works great with them.

Yeah, this method, while we could say it's "quick and dirty", does indeed work. The only "downside" is that you then rely on whatever collisions set the user has installed, and some may not play nice with the Hoodies schlongs. I guess BadDog is working on setting up his own collisions data file tailored specifically for his schlongs.

In the meantime, I've used this method and I've got very good results using the collision data from Naturalistic HDT jiggle and collisions XML set. Best collision set I've seen so far for Skyrim, and works wonderfully. The collision data is not a 100% exact match with the Hoodies schlongs, specially with really big sizes, but it's pretty close and works great with them.

Are you using Mod Organizer? Have you set those String Data to every single state or just the fully erected state? Have you added that .xml file into the mod itself from Mod Organizer?

As it seems i can not get it to work like you say.

Are you using Mod Organizer? Have you set those String Data to every single state or just the fully erected state? Have you added that .xml file into the mod itself from Mod Organizer?

Yes, I do use MO. No, the hdtm.xml is placed in the Naturalistic install folder separate from Yiffy Age/Hoodies. And I've only added the XML path to the fully erect meshes; it wouldn't make sense to add them to the other ones (at least for the beast/sheath schlongs, because the human one is not included in YA and thus I don't use it).

Since BD is working on collisions already and I don't have the files for the standalone Hoodies done, I think you should just wait for the mod to be updated. If the update takes too long, then I may look into making a quick HDT patch in the meantime.

Yes, I do use MO. No, the hdtm.xml is placed in the Naturalistic install folder separate from Yiffy Age/Hoodies. And I've only added the XML path to the fully erect meshes; it wouldn't make sense to add them to the other ones (at least for the beast/sheath schlongs, because the human one is not included in YA and thus I don't use it).

Since BD is working on collisions already and I don't have the files for the standalone Hoodies done, I think you should just wait for the mod to be updated. If the update takes too long, then I may look into making a quick HDT patch in the meantime.

Hm.. Well i did too only edit the erected slit state of the argonian and even tried the HDT Preset you mentioned in your post (Or at least i hope i use the right configuration of it for it to work how you think it should)

Guess either i have wait for Bad Dog to deal with this or hope for your little patch then, as it seems i am incapable of pulling this off myself. (Even if i thouhgt i have done this before half a year ago)

You underestimate the depth of my ignorance. I'll be doing what I can, but setting up physics xml files is beyond me right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me understand something a bit better please? Playing as an Argonian I installed this and that works great (thanks Bad Dog!), but even though I set in the SOS menu that female khajit only have a 15% chance for the sheath, any that I encounter have it. Is the 15% I set only the selection for which schlong and since no other is set this automatically becomes 100%? Is it even possible to set that only some female khajit use it or is it an all or nothing thing?

Can someone help me understand something a bit better please? Playing as an Argonian I installed this and that works great (thanks Bad Dog!), but even though I set in the SOS menu that female khajit only have a 15% chance for the sheath, any that I encounter have it.

Is the 15% I set only the selection for which schlong and since no other is set this automatically becomes 100%?

Is it even possible to set that only some female khajit use it or is it an all or nothing thing?

You got it right on the highlighted sentence. SOS' "probability" is not an actual probability but a relative weight. The actual chance of a character being assigned a schlong is = (schlong probability)/(Sum of probabilities of all available schlongs). Since you only have the BadDog schlong for females, then the chance will always be 100% aka all Khajiit females will get a schlong.

The only way to prevent it is to either set the probability to 0 and use SOS' MCM to manually assign a schlong to the NPCs you want, or to install the SOS Female Schlongifier (which isn't an actual schlong but an empty placeholder built for this exact purpose) and adjust the probabilities as you want.

Thanks a lot for confirming my suspicion and give me the solution I want to boot! Going to try it with the No Schlong addon to SOS.

Completely unrelated to this mod but I dare ask anyway: I need to learn how to edit files if a NPC pack I use comes with bodies that always have undies on (and which actually get a penis *and* undies which clip and look bad) during scenes, right?

Completely unrelated to this mod but I dare ask anyway: I need to learn how to edit files if a NPC pack I use comes with bodies that always have undies on (and which actually get a penis *and* undies which clip and look bad) during scenes, right?

Yep. You have to either find out the file path to their custom body meshes and manually replace them with the SOS body meshes, or to edit the plugin with something like TES5Edit and point their custom body ArmorAddons to the default body path instead (Actors/Character/Character Assets/malebody_1.nif).

Doesn't look like Sheath Schlongs are fully attached. See this picture.

It's probably because I'm using The Veteran Skin. Is there a particular texture mod I should be using if I want your schlongs to look like they're actually attached to NPC's correctly? Should I be using the base SOS skin?

That is not a texture thing, there is an actual physical seam between the body mesh and the schlong.

This bug pops up from time to time, but I (and seems like anybody else, for that matter) have not been able to find out what causes it or why it happens. Your best bet is to reistall SOS and the Hoodies mod so that the meshes are restored to the original SOS ones. That has fixed the problem for me everytime I've had it so far.