Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Ow. My head hurts. 

But okay, I see the point. FYI, anything in slot 52 is probably a schlong.

I'll look at this but probably after Yiffy Age 3.0.

In my case it's often skirt from the reaper armor, could also be craftable panties.  But yes, I imagine at the point where SL usually strapifies an actor it should be safe to check slot 52 and if there's something there (could still check some keywords too), assume the equipment has been taken care of, and not touch it.

Couldn't find a female sheath texture to match "feminine khajiit" leopard texture, so I did a quick recolor:Khajiit_Color.7z

It's not perfect, but for a few minutes of work it turned out surprisingly nice, so posting it here in case someone else wants it.  It uses the original texture, which I just brightened on the furry areas.  Doing a better match would probably need some work on the mesh, and mesh edits are beyond me.

Overall the female sheath does break UUNP 'special' body pretty badly because of the mesh overlap:

post-435442-0-89809700-1495271441_thumb.jpgpost-435442-0-46433100-1495272141_thumb.jpg

an alternate mesh would be nice - taking out the backwards stretched portion should be fairly simple and might do enough, a more difficult thing would be to tighten the balls up against the sheath (and perhaps push them slightly forward).. it could improve it further but would probably require reworking physics a bit.

At any rate, the picture shows the color change, which I think is pretty good match at least with my enb setup.  The strange black spot is one of the jewelry/piercings clipping through the mesh.

I'm really liking this hoodie schlong thing a lot.  To me having human peens attached to khajiit just looked.. wrong, somehow.  Glad someone who was able to do this, took the time and effort to make it happen.

is there a way to have the dicks out without arousal since i cant seem to get them to come out

Having sex should do it.  If not, make sure from the MCM menu of SOS that you have the right schlong selected for character.

Yeah, this^. Also using Shift + PageUp should trigger an erection and a mesh change to fully unsheathed. If none of them work, try reinstalling RCAE, that may be your problem.

is there a way to have the dicks out without arousal since i cant seem to get them to come out

Having sex should do it.  If not, make sure from the MCM menu of SOS that you have the right schlong selected for character.

Yeah, this^. Also using Shift + PageUp should trigger an erection and a mesh change to fully unsheathed. If none of them work, try reinstalling RCAE, that may be your problem.

yeah i tried using RCAE and all that did was break my game

It broke your game... how? I've never heard of such a thing.

And for the record, RCAE is a requirement for the mod. It's listed in the description. No wonder the stage swap didn't happen; you were missing a key requirement.

It broke your game... how? I've never heard of such a thing.

And for the record, RCAE is a requirement for the mod. It's listed in the description. No wonder the stage swap didn't happen; you were missing a key requirement.

i dont know,all i know is when i installed it none of my saves would load,not even my clean after helgan save but uninstalling it fixed whatever happened

i dont know,all i know is when i installed it none of my saves would load,not even my clean after helgan save but uninstalling it fixed whatever happened

RCAE is just SKSE plugin, and small support script.  As long as you have latest SKSE (1.7.3) installed it shouldn't cause any problems itself (and if you don't, you're likely to have a lot more troubles with other mods).  However it does make hoodies start working, which might mean some events on it start triggering - and it's possible that those cause some problems for you.

Try installing RCAE but uninstalling hoodie schlongs for a test (and maybe try starting a new game just to test out if it loads properly).

If that works, then there's something wrong with your hoodie installation - but I can't say what.  Maybe you miss another requirement?

• 2 weeks later...

I applied the Hairless Patch to this mod and I'm still getting pubes on anyone (including my PC) using Bad Dog's Human schlongs.

While flaccid, their dicks stay pubeless. However, when they get erect and unsheathe, they get pubes.

Wat do

The overall concept of your mod makes SO MUCH sense to me Bad Dog. How could a human penis ever match the exotic anatomy of an Argonian or Khajiit? Different species have different penises, just like in the animal kingdom. So thank you a lot for this x3

As a complete newbie to adult mods and mods in general this has been incredibly COMPLICATED!

I was in dire need of a beginners guide and a mod to simply START sexual animations. Luckily I found the SexLab_MatchMaker. But still I think there should be an easy acess guide to simple, straight forward mods that just allow you to play basic animations without the hassle to go over a LONG list of downloadable content.

Maybe I didn't update the hairless patch to reflect the new file locations. I'll look.

As for a simpler way to install... it is what it is. Gotta have FNIS, which is the most complicated, then SexLab. Eager NPCs is my preference for immersive sex.

Is the HDT file for all schlongs or just the BD one's? I'm currently using naturalistic hdt.

Edit: May I take the edit you made for the argonian tail textureset and armoraddon, and make it a standalone patch for people that may not Choose to use these great schlongs? I'd just copy those 2 edits into a new esp, and instruct on how to patch the tail with their texture of choice.

Happy to have it up on the nexus. I might put more of my stuff up there but since it mostly depends on SOS I haven't bothered.

Don't think the SOS dependency would be a problem. There are several SOS-based mods in there, including the original Revealing Armors file. SOS even used to be in the Nexus, but it was taken down (IIRC it was due to all the trolling and shitposting going on in the comments and against VP, though I may be wrong about it being the reason).

In any case, you could perfectly post your mods in there. Hell, even Scent of Sex is in there, so even if there was a SL dependency on your mods (which there isn't), it could be there. AFAIK  there is nothing in YA nor in the Hoodies file or whatever that could be against Nexus terms, like bestiality or rape or similar stuff. Nudity is all YA has, and that's fine in the Nexus.

As for whether you would actually want to post any of your mods in the Nexus, I have to say I'm not exactly thrilled about it (not that I would dislike it either); but that would be entirely up to you. If you do decide to go for it, you can count on my support, though  :shy:.

I've got no beef against the Nexus. They put a lot of effort in, it's a thriving community, and if they sometimes make stupid decisions, well, so do we all. Maybe I'll put 3.0 up there for grins and giggles.

Don't really have a beef with the platform either, just with a part of the community. Being more "mainstream" means the amount of trolls or close-minded people is waaay higher than in here. See SOS for an unfortunate example of that. So the chances of negativity and stuff are obviously higher. But don't have anything bad to say about Nexus or the way it works so far.

Lol, you mean Yiffy Age 3.0? Would like to see that. Will certainly get much more exposition there and could reach a much wider potential audience. Probably there would be some trolling and such, but hey, that's the Internet for you, and the other custom beast race mods haven't fared so bad, nor the original Furry Age mod.

Huh. YA 3.0 on Nexus. Quite the idea indeed  :D.