So I found the flute, got back to the Faceless Ladies and Liz and then... nothing happens.

I can't play the instrument or do anything with it. I already tried just dropping it on the right spot. Nothing.

Anyway, so far I enjoyed the Mod. The atmosphere is great the fact that you have to use your brain and explore a bit is awesome too.

Weren't it for that damn flute...

The flute which was in a corridor with red lights ?

It's works very well, see the walkthrough for what happens if you use the flute...

Yeah I've seen it but ...

Pic 70 : time to try my new instruement

Pic 71 : not the good instruement

Pic 72 : faceless dont like bad music...

Pic 73 : that's new too

Pic 75 : another try

Pic 76 : yes !

...doesn't help me much sadly.

PS: Nevermind, didn't see the pictures! (Yeah the letters P I C should have been a dead giveaway for me xD) So the faceless ones are supposed to attack me again? Good to know because they didn't do that either x)

I'll go back to an old save and try it again before searching for the actual instrument.

Thanks for the help!

Go upstair, where you find Aela for the first time : you will see a new corridor. Get the drums.

And go back to the dancing hall.

So I found the flute, got back to the Faceless Ladies and Liz and then... nothing happens.

I can't play the instrument or do anything with it. I already tried just dropping it on the right spot. Nothing.

Anyway, so far I enjoyed the Mod. The atmosphere is great the fact that you have to use your brain and explore a bit is awesome too.

Weren't it for that damn flute...

The flute which was in a corridor with red lights ?

It's works very well, see the walkthrough for what happens if you use the flute...

Yeah I've seen it but ...

Pic 70 : time to try my new instruement

Pic 71 : not the good instruement

Pic 72 : faceless dont like bad music...

Pic 73 : that's new too

Pic 75 : another try

Pic 76 : yes !

...doesn't help me much sadly.

PS: Nevermind, didn't see the pictures! (Yeah the letters P I C should have been a dead giveaway for me xD) So the faceless ones are supposed to attack me again? Good to know because they didn't do that either x)

I'll go back to an old save and try it again before searching for the actual instrument.

Thanks for the help!

Go upstair, where you find Aela for the first time : you will see a new corridor. Get the drums.

And go back to the dancing hall.

Thanks again but I already figured that out due looking at the pictures. It's just that the flute didn't trigger the kill-reaction or anything else for that matter at all so I didn't think about searching the upper level for another instrument.

Also, I'm stuck. I"m at the part with the initiates and Kederek, when all three girls have sex next to an altar. I don't know what to do next.

None of the chests are triggering anything either. They just have one gold inside of them. Are they supposed to trigger estrus?

Wait until they finish, and talk to Sari : she will give you a choice.

The chest triggers a masturbate animation, with tag for estrus ones.

how can i find the food? 

In the closet, where is the skeleton. it's the "pet food"

That sounds like an interesting concept and I'll definitly take a look at this soonish.

The Mastodonguy might came off as an ass but there lies truth in his words. Haunted House didn't trigger important events at three occasions in a single playthrough.

However there are nicer ways to say that.

Anyway I really enjoy the fact that your mods are unique and atmospheric from what I've seen so far. Not everyone Modder can claim that.

You have bugs in Haunted house ? Where ? It's work fine for me... there is only an objective missing, but I will add it.And Elizabeth as a follower is just badass.

Please reply it in Haunted house topic. I will make the fixes.

Here you go:

#1 - The Flute didn't trigger an attack the first time around. It didn't trigger anything at all for that matter. Worked on the second try.

#2 - The Wall on the upper Hallway didn't disappear thus I had to use console commands to get the drum. <tcl> This one didn't even work at the scond or third try.

#3 - I didn't get the queststage to attack the Wizard, the marker remained above Sari's Head. That being said: Fighting the Wizard naked and without a weapon was pretty damn hard and that comes from someone with a lvl 52 Melee Character. Maybe have a dagger lying around or something?

That sounds like an interesting concept and I'll definitly take a look at this soonish.

The Mastodonguy might came off as an ass but there lies truth in his words. Haunted House didn't trigger important events at three occasions in a single playthrough.

Anyway I really enjoy the fact that your mods are unique and atmospheric from what I've seen so far. Not everyone Modder can claim that.

You have bugs in Haunted house ? Where ? It's work fine for me... there is only an objective missing, but I will add it.And Elizabeth as a follower is just badass.

Here you go:

#1 - The Flute didn't trigger an attack the first time around. It didn't trigger anything at all for that matter. Worked on the second try.

#2 - The Wall on the upper Hallway didn't disappear thus I had to use console commands to get the drum. <tcl> This one didn't even work at the scond or third try.

#3 - I didn't get the queststage to attack the Wizard, the marker remained above Sari's Head. That being said: Fighting the Wizard naked and without a weapon was pretty damn hard and that comes from someone with a lvl 52 Melee Character. Maybe have a dagger lying around or something?

1 : the flute bug is interesting... it works very well for me...

2 : I never get that bug too... that's also interesting... maybe I should add a debug button ?

3 : Did you were raped by Sari and Aela ?

4 : normal : the black wizard is very hard to defeat ! Maybe I can made Elizabeth made appear a nice dagger....

Here you go:

2 : I never get that bug too... that's also interesting... maybe I should add a debug button ?

4 : normal : the black wizard is very hard to defeat ! Maybe I can made Elizabeth made appear a nice dagger....

1) As I said it worked fine after reloading.

2) That wouldn't be a bad idea. Like an MCM option or a leaver somewhere in the mansion which force-reloads the building itself in it's current state or rather the state it is supposed to have.

3) Yup

4) Thought so. With his Twohandsword he didn't come off all too wizardish though but that's a good thing gameplay-wise. Because swords are way easier to dodge. But yeah, a dagger would be neat.

Translated to Japanese.

Patched modules to overwrite.

attachicon.gifHaunted House 0.7 jp patch.rar

Translation data only.

attachicon.gifzHauntedHouse_0.7_english_japanese.zip

Version 0.7;

In ceremony, no sex animations are played.

Sexlab Framework: v161b

Zaz animation pack: v0607

Non Sexlab Animation pack: v3.1

Am I need something else?

nice mod, only the sex animations are buggy(?) If you play as female there are no lesbian animations, or are the animation random from sexlab?

I play a female, and I always get animations...

I don't know how to approach Elizabeth in the dance hall. I found the drum and the sign on the ground of the dance hall, but I don't know what to do now.

Go on the sign : there is a trigger : 3 events can happen :

- nothing : it's not the good drum (you need the on in a red enlighted corridor)

- faceless will kill you

- faceless will disapear

I don't know how to approach Elizabeth in the dance hall. I found the drum and the sign on the ground of the dance hall, but I don't know what to do now.

Problem solved, i think i found the drum too early. But now i'm standing infront of a blocked bedroom and nothing happens. Somehow my game seems to have problems with the triggers.

Go on the sign : there is a trigger : 3 events can happen :

- nothing : it's not the good drum (you need the on in a red enlighted corridor)

- faceless will kill you

- faceless will disapear

Here you go:

1) As I said it worked fine after reloading.

2) That wouldn't be a bad idea. Like an MCM option or a leaver somewhere in the mansion which force-reloads the building itself in it's current state or rather the state it is supposed to have.

3) Yup

4) Thought so. With his Twohandsword he didn't come off all too wizardish though but that's a good thing gameplay-wise. Because swords are way easier to dodge. But yeah, a dagger would be neat.

I removed the sword of the black wizard, player receive a cool dagger for fighting him, and I will add a new NPCs : the faceless debugger : she will have dialogues for repeat scripts.

She will be where you found Aela for the first time : she will only debug the music phase.

Hi Delzaron

I think it is first your mod I was able to finish. I liked it! I few ideas. These ideas are very subjective because I have certain other mods loaded.

- I still think the reward for killing wizard is a little op. Full set of deadric armour + weapon(and 1500 gold). The reward is best in game... I think the best ending would be that this armour turn to dust when house disappears.

- There is no food and water in the mansion. This is no big deal because the mansion is cursed so this is immersive. But while I use Needs mods and in the same time I try to roleplay and sleep whole day.On the other hand the mod itself could skip time. My toon is not able to survive 4 days without food.

- I use Requiem and last boss is really pain in the ass. I created new toon and went there (and he has deadric armor and he is supposed to be strong). But while majority of the content allowed me to skip the combat last fight I was not able to. I still can imagine that there are kinds of people who prefer not to fight. I know the balancing should be never done to set ups with not standard configuration but you are naked during last fight and your enemy has best armour and weapon in game. So if you are not mage type character you are supposed to die anyway(or exploit furniture but this is not the point). I recommend here

1. some traps

2.some clever mechanics to kill him other way 

3. break his gem during the ritual and then run for your life because building is being unstable and you have to escape.

4. trap him inside altar (like in Molag Bar quest line)

Good job!

Hi Delzaron

I think it is first your mod I was able to finish. I liked it! I few ideas. These ideas are very subjective because I have certain other mods loaded.

- I still think the reward for killing wizard is a little op. Full set of deadric armour + weapon(and 1500 gold). The reward is best in game... I think the best ending would be that this armour turn to dust when house disappears.

- There is no food and water in the mansion. This is no big deal because the mansion is cursed so this is immersive. But while I use Needs mods and in the same time I try to roleplay and sleep whole day.On the other hand the mod itself could skip time. My toon is not able to survive 4 days without food.

- I use Requiem and last boss is really pain in the ass. I created new toon and went there (and he has deadric armor and he is supposed to be strong). But while majority of the content allowed me to skip the combat last fight I was not able to. I still can imagine that there are kinds of people who prefer not to fight. I know the balancing should be never done to set ups with not standard configuration but you are naked during last fight and your enemy has best armour and weapon in game. So if you are not mage type character you are supposed to die anyway(or exploit furniture but this is not the point). I recommend here

1. some traps

2.some clever mechanics to kill him other way 

3. break his gem during the ritual and then run for your life because building is being unstable and you have to escape.

4. trap him inside altar (like in Molag Bar quest line)

Good job!

That's easy to modify : just turn the armor unplayable.

No food : in fact, there is ; the chaurus pet food...

Yes, Keredek is pain in the ass. He's the black wizard, after all (level 60 dremora wizard !)

I will think about altertive ways.;... In fac,t you receive a nice dagger for deal with him !

After the ritual i should speak with Sari and kill the wizard. Killing the wizard is not too difficult, but there is no dialog with Sari. I can speak wit Eliz but the marker stands on Sari.

You were raped by Sari and Aela, right ?

Yes, the animation works fine.

After the ritual i should speak with Sari and kill the wizard. Killing the wizard is not too difficult, but there is no dialog with Sari. I can speak wit Eliz but the marker stands on Sari.

Ok, I now : it's the hook... just wait maybe 80 seconds, and eveything will be ok.

Ok, I now : it's the hook... just wait maybe 80 seconds, and eveything will be ok.

For any reason it's not ok. Should I wait before or after killing the wizard?