I starts translation work from En to Jp.

May I ask some?

1. "Final phase : Itar death."

What is Itar?

2. "Daedric Engeance"

What is engeance?

3. "Soulness One"

They look as beautiful ghost. Are they the one just only soul, without body.

Or are they lost their soul, just only the will to kill others.

4. "I refused to submit to Sari and the sussering voices in my head... they want to rape and sacrifice me!"

What is sussering?

1 : Itar is actually Kederek, the black wizard...

2 : Daedric engeances are the chaurus in the manor... it's why you can't kill them !

3 : Soulness ones ad the ghosts. Faceless are the women in Salome dress, with no face.

4 : the voices are sussering in your head.

Sorry, I didn't explain well what I want to ask.

1. Itar

Is 'Itar' another name of Kederek?

He has three names, Kederek, Itar and Nephren-Ka. Am I right ?

2. Daedric engeance

I don't know the word "engeance". I asked some online dictionaries. But, no answer.

3. Soulness

Faceless has no face. I understand. Does Soulness mean the one who have no soul ?

I translated faceless to 無貌. Because, "The Faceless God" usually translated to 無貌の神.

4. the sussering voices

I don't know the word "sussering". Online dictionaries give no answer.

Does "sussering" mean force or order ?

Sorry, I didn't explain well what I want to ask.

1. Itar

Is 'Itar' another name of Kederek?

He has three names, Kederek, Itar and Nephren-Ka. Am I right ?

2. Daedric engeance

I don't know the word "engeance". I asked some online dictionaries. But, no answer.

3. Soulness

Faceless has no face. I understand. Does Soulness mean the one who have no soul ?

I translated faceless to 無貌. Because, "The Faceless God" usually translated to 無貌の神.

4. the sussering voices

I don't know the word "sussering". Online dictionaries give no answer.

Does "sussering" mean force or order ?

1 : In fact, at the beginning, Haunte dhouse was supposed to be a part of a mod "great ancients" themed. Nephren La is the "black wizard" and the agent of Nyarlahotep.

Itar is just a warlock who works for Nephren Ka.

I changed my mind, and turn the mod into a more daedric stuff. So, Nephrean Ka the red guard wizard is in fact a Dremora lord (Kederek), working for Molag Bal.

2 : engeance is a french term, and a pejorative term. It's similar to "breed", "creature" or "son" as a tumor term.

So, these chaurus can be renammed "Daedric creatures"

3 : yes, soulness have no souls.

4 : it's from french : les voix susurrantes. It's mean "whispering" but like snake...

This can give you an idea of what I mean :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ILPl5FQaM

Hi, Delzaron

I made translation. Would you upload following archives aside your mod?

Haunted House 0.6 jp patch.rar

This is patch modules which are replaced there strings from English to Japanese.

Over write files to original files.

zHauntedHouse_english_japanese.zip

This includes strings which should replace.

No problems, thanks !

Wonderful mod. I really enjoy your mods Delzaron.

I had no problems with the scripts until I got into the cerimony (stage 450). After the message popup, I got a sexlab framework error: no suitable animation found. So the script fails and the progress is halted.

I've the latest sexlab framework with no NSAP installed (I'll try again with this one pulled in).

EDIT: the error in the missing suitable animation shows a request for a 3 female aggressive animation with the aggressive restriction flag set to true; I'm not an expert, but maybe removing the restriction flag might help to avoid this problem.

4 : it's from french : les voix susurrantes. It's mean "whispering" but like snake...

You're basically trying to use a verb form of susurration and susurrous, yes?

I don't think that's acknowledged as existing in the English language by any major dictionary. Even if if were, I don't see any reason why it would suddenly be spelled a double s, an e and a single r.

Just say 'whispering'. Even English native speakers are more likely to understand words that are actually documented.

I've done another test with seclab. The forced threesome animation was disabled for some reason. I've reinstalled skyrim yesterday from scratch so, maybe, it's a minor problem. Enabling the forced animation solved the script problem.

After the stage 450 and the threesome sex, the hook failed and stage 460 didn't kick in, so the quest is still halted. No error log from sexlab.

I've done another test with seclab. The forced threesome animation was disabled for some reason. I've reinstalled skyrim yesterday from scratch so, maybe, it's a minor problem. Enabling the forced animation solved the script problem.

After the stage 450 and the threesome sex, the hook failed and stage 460 didn't kick in, so the quest is still halted. No error log from sexlab.

There is also an utility.wait script for avoiding that... 60 secondes, I think.

I don't understand how you're supposed to feed the chaurus 

Explore the mnaor, and try to find some food he could like.

I tried dropping the food in the cage but it didn't work

Keep the food in your inventory.

Before the cage entry, there is a trigger : it will recognize if you have the food, or not (if not, prepare to die) :)

Keep the food in your inventory.

Before the cage entry, there is a trigger : it will recognize if you have the food, or not (if not, prepare to die) :)

thanks I beat it and was able to complete the rest afterwards, I thought the quest was pretty fun if a bit confusing 

So I found the flute, got back to the Faceless Ladies and Liz and then... nothing happens.
I can't play the instrument or do anything with it. I already tried just dropping it on the right spot. Nothing.

Anyway, so far I enjoyed the Mod. The atmosphere is great the fact that you have to use your brain and explore a bit is awesome too.
Weren't it for that damn flute...

Excellent mod Del. A few issues here and there, but nothing game breaking in my play through.

Would you mind if I take a crack at dialogue fixing for you again once again, when your closer to a stable release?

Except the tentacle pit (if I done it one day), this version is definitive.

So I found the flute, got back to the Faceless Ladies and Liz and then... nothing happens.

I can't play the instrument or do anything with it. I already tried just dropping it on the right spot. Nothing.

Anyway, so far I enjoyed the Mod. The atmosphere is great the fact that you have to use your brain and explore a bit is awesome too.

The flute which was in a corridor with red lights ?

It's works very well, see the walkthrough for what happens if you use the flute...

The flute which was in a corridor with red lights ?

It's works very well, see the walkthrough for what happens if you use the flute...

Yeah I've seen it but ...

Pic 70 : time to try my new instruement

Pic 71 : not the good instruement

Pic 72 : faceless dont like bad music...

Pic 73 : that's new too

Pic 75 : another try

Pic 76 : yes !

...doesn't help me much sadly.

PS: Nevermind, didn't see the pictures! (Yeah the letters P I C should have been a dead giveaway for me xD) So the faceless ones are supposed to attack me again? Good to know because they didn't do that either x)

I'll go back to an old save and try it again before searching for the actual instrument.

Thanks for the help!