Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

Sigh ... Vagina is not working again, but this time can't seem to fix it.

Historically, I doink around with my clothes in bodyslide until I get all the bodies/outfits lined up the way I want them (I use the UNPB base set.) After that, I grab the UNPB meshes from this AIO zip and overwrite the character assets, the Bijin assets included here, and any vanilla follower assets I have loaded in the game. Has always worked before, but now something is off. I'm looking downstream, but nothing is overwriting this file's femalebody meshes.

TL;DR - I'm using meshes straight out of the the AIO zip file, no vagina collisions.

ive been having this error with the feet stretching, has anyone else been having this problem?

Skeleton issue.  Had the exact same problem with a Custom follower.  I fixed it with the skeleton_female.nif and skeleton_female.hkx files.  You might need to rebuild them.

I am having an issue that when starting the game... it crashes.  I installed all mods in the order that you stated, i started with a fresh copy of skyrim.  I don't know what the issue could be.  Please help?  As well as this mod not installing correctly.

Edited by UnlimitedK

Hello I recently installed your mod and have wondered why the Argonian labia aren't parting like the mod said it would do to vaginal sex in general. Does it not work with Argonians? If so will there be more support for non human body types?

This mod is awesome!

I have to admit (as a noob to both skyrim and modding) it was very frustrating in the beginning. I had so many difficulties because I was making mistakes like having a UNP body & textures installed and active at the same time as this mod, having HDT TBBP physics installed at the same time...

The learning curve is high in this modding community but I finally got to a reasonably adequate knowledge base. If someone is having issues with this mod the first thing ppl shud ask is "do you have another body/texture and/or hdt physics animation installed and active?"

Great MOD!

Hi, love the mod and it's great when I find that it works.

Currently it works on the housecarl followers and the bijin followers since I use that, The Ordinary Women and SBF. However I've found it doesn't seem to work on all female bodies like Arcadia, Danica and some others. (Worked on Magret who I assume has Ysolda's body anyway)

Is there a way to get this to work on all female bodies?

(Asking here cos I'm not getting any responses in the support thread)

• 2 weeks later...

I got all custom female NPCs with violet hair after installing this. How can I turn the hair color back to default? 

The purple bug means you have the meshes, but not the textures. On some point of the installation you may have missed to check one box. Wait, did you check that replacer.. NHC? Or something like that? It's in the long list where you can add all sorts of plug-ins.

That particular mod requires a specific mod to be in your load-order. Some KS hairdos mod. Check your load order for that follower replacer, and then check the DL page of the original mod - it will show you all requirements.

Ye my bad here... it was something that had to do with hair (don't remember it's name) that I didn't have the required mod for it to work properly. 

can you please try and remember which hair? i am slowly going nuts here. I tried it with appachis, ks hairdos renewal and ks hairdos original. still purple hair bug.

Edit : So i had to decide between JH and Bijin, and JH won for now. Problem is, if i don't activate JH_Elf.esp the dark elf in drunken huntsman won't be changed, but if i activate i get gray head bug. help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and greetings,

Mardukco

can you please try and remember which hair? i am slowly going nuts here. I tried it with appachis, ks hairdos renewal and ks hairdos original. still purple hair bug.

Edit : So i had to decide between JH and Bijin, and JH won for now. Problem is, if i don't activate JH_Elf.esp the dark elf in drunken huntsman won't be changed, but if i activate i get gray head bug. help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and greetings,

Mardukco

Your best chance of getting proper feedback is this thread.

This very thread here is no longer supported by the mod author, or the people using the mod (cause lot's of people use it). And I'm kind of tired of being the only one answering to requests from those members of the community that don't take the time to visit the official thread.

So, let this thread die, as it is supposed to be. Why it won't be closed, I don't know. It's not my call.

• 3 weeks later...