Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

hello awesome mod btw i made a post early but nobody replied so i try again ,i have just a lil problem on gameplay with 3.2 ver. after some animations with sexlab the collision doesnt work anymore especially on the vag, even tried to load a prevoius save game when things was ok,but nothin the collision just stop to work...and also with texture theres a glitch sometimes my character or rando mcharacter who is under your texture like ysolda delphine etc etc get all body black,since i have a low end pc i installed the 2k texturewhich say in the descriptio nshouldnt become blacky.but often every body turn to all black except head (face),ofc i installled this mod o nclean installation w/o any texture except your from installer, any idea? i wanna try to fix it otherwise i wouldnt use this mod :P hope to have an answer since the previous was like 2 weeks ago .

I don't have any idea why are you getting this, sorry, this never happened to me. You must have any incompatible mods installed. Be sure you aren't overwriting skeleton and you have HDT Skeleton like XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

hello ,as i said i reinstalled from zero skyrim just to play with your mod and other few mods from loverlab which i didnt knew b4.i followed every step u described in installation no texture no mesh no skeleton,and yes i just installed the one u linked by groovetama extended one and overwited with your installer,today i did once again all the step and now seems to workin better,even if sometimes the vag just dont open properly but well this is not a big problem was more worst the blacky body ^^,and btw i am trying the milk mod economy i installed it after your mod and there ask to overwrite some things maybe it will be the problem?and last question sorry fot another noob tingie,with body slide 2 from caliente i tried to batch some armors by gamefever with hdt tingie,but i dont see in the menu of bodyslide your shapre preset from jennifer the one i choose in installation shall i hit the unified special to batch armors and cloth?and with which one preset? zero slider unp or something else ? thx 4 patience

hello awesome mod btw i made a post early but nobody replied so i try again ,i have just a lil problem on gameplay with 3.2 ver. after some animations with sexlab the collision doesnt work anymore especially on the vag, even tried to load a prevoius save game when things was ok,but nothin the collision just stop to work...and also with texture theres a glitch sometimes my character or rando mcharacter who is under your texture like ysolda delphine etc etc get all body black,since i have a low end pc i installed the 2k texturewhich say in the descriptio nshouldnt become blacky.but often every body turn to all black except head (face),ofc i installled this mod o nclean installation w/o any texture except your from installer, any idea? i wanna try to fix it otherwise i wouldnt use this mod :P hope to have an answer since the previous was like 2 weeks ago .

You need to compress the textures if you have a low end computer otherwise you run into the 'black body' problem, try using a texture optimiser like this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

hell othx 4 reply i have already this mod by i dont dare to run the exe cos dunno how to use the program.i just installed 2k texture now i have less black body

No Touched By Dibella support yet?????? :( Can somebody please make it or teach me how i can?????

If you have the preset for the body I can add it, but without preset... impossible.

by preset do you mean the _0.nif & _1.nif filesattachicon.giffemalebody_1.nifattachicon.giffemalebody_0.nif????

No. It's the file that makes able to build bodies on Bodyslide. It's an XML file.

For some reason i got some ultra jiggly boobs x.x whats the recommended thing to do to make them less jiggly?

Use the "naturalistic" or less bouncy verions - all in the installer. Bazinga made some naturalstic oriented files (included in the mod, too). Try looking for those keywords.

Ty man ill give it a shot :)

• 1 month later...

I have tryed to install this mod over 35 times.  I have had it install correctly 5 times, but then the feet start to stick to ground.  What is proper load order?  also how often do i need to run FNIS.  Outside of mods listed in list above what do I need installed????  Also, what options do I select in the mods that I need to select options other than none or default.  Im trying for the simplist install possible Please help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Texblend means : blend a texture over the other. If the texture quality after blending is worse than  before, the texture you blend over doesn't seem to fit.

Besides, there are like 10 different skin packs (plus 10 normal maps and god knows what) in this mod... why blending anything over it?

In the mod: there are several presets included, plus they all are UUNP, means that you can change the body in the game itself.

all i wanted was to shrink the nipples a bit but the bodies build with bodyslide just dont have the vagina...and what do you mean i can change bodies ingame?

all i wanted was to shrink the nipples a bit but the bodies build with bodyslide just dont have the vagina...and what do you mean i can change bodies ingame?

When installing Bodyslide, you can optionally install the UUNP plugin that allows you to change the body scales while "playing". That wasn't possible before it was implemented. Don't know if there is a nipple / areola / perkiness slider, but check I bet you are going to check it out by yourself :).

In the mod: there are several presets included, plus they all are UUNP, means that you can change the body in the game itself.

The way I got it to work was Enabling the Mod (make sure the Checkmark for Unified UNP Body Preset is checked), then going into Bodyslide and Building and Saving it as a Custom Preset in Unified UNP Special, running FNIS, then using a Texture Blender (UNP Texture Blender - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30759/?).

Took a bit, but I was finally able to get it in-game this way.  It's also a custom edit of Heroe's Leyenda Body as well, so that may or not change things.