Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

Hi, CBBE  is compatible with this mod? 

Yes. It's for CBBE and UNP. You choose want body you want.

No... CBBE crashed. =(

Between the waist and abdomen appear gaps. The hands are separated from the hands and feet as well separated from the legs.
It puts all the latest version CBBE above and overwrite put this mod.
FNIS etc. All you need to do both.

Excuse me, do not speak English, it is translated by Google.

This mod is still laggy for me. I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong?

Oh btw it says its 3.3 - is this COS 3.3? I'm wondering if the COS modder is going to release COS 3.3 as a standalone?

Where exactly does it lag? If you install a high-detailed texture with a mediocre PC setup, you'll always get lags. Need more input.

And who or what is COS? Clams of Skyrim? Since there is an installation alternative for Clams of Skyrim within this mod, I guess they are working "together", yes.

No... CBBE crashed. =(

Between the waist and abdomen appear gaps. The hands are separated from the hands and feet as well separated from the legs.

Let nothing overwrite this mod! Install your stuff, than this one. This mod overwrites everething.

And make sure to install CBBE - Clams of Skyrim - and nothing named like UNP.

Please do it again.

No... CBBE crashed. =(

Yes, you have right. It's for UUNP. I made mistake, because I earlier look on Leyenda skin.( it is for both )

скажите на Demonica Lilit 1.6.1 можно сделать мод анемированого влагалища.

Нет нельзя. Можно попробовать от 7бейз поставить.. но не факт что руки с ногами не оторвуться, как у меня с этим модом и CBBE 

I realize it's a very noob question but it's been some time since I first delved into using mods, just picked it up again so details are still fuzzy. I'm using this mod (awesome btw, really saves a lot of time and headaches) and choosing the UUNP CHSBHC body. I want to modify the weight parameters a bit with Bodyslide and batch build some clothes and armors I downloaded for that body but if my memory serves right, when I do that the female nif files are overwritten so that would mean any changes made for physics with this mod would be lost, right? But also, if I install the mod after using Bodyslide I would lose the parameters changes I made, right?

I realize it's a very noob question but it's been some time since I first delved into using mods, just picked it up again so details are still fuzzy. I'm using this mod (awesome btw, really saves a lot of time and headaches) and choosing the UUNP CHSBHC body. I want to modify the weight parameters a bit with Bodyslide and batch build some clothes and armors I downloaded for that body but if my memory serves right, when I do that the female nif files are overwritten so that would mean any changes made for physics with this mod would be lost, right? But also, if I install the mod after using Bodyslide I would lose the parameters changes I made, right?

As long as you don't overwrite the body meshes from this mod, you can customize all UUNP enabled gear to your liking. Easiest way to make sure you don't overwrite anything important is to deactivate the AiO mod in MO, tinker in Bodyslide and reactivate AiO at the end of the process.

Keep in mind that you don't craft the meshes around your body mesh, but with a preset of a body. Best to:

- deactivate AiO HDT vagina

- start Bodyslide

- create a UUNP CHSBHC oriented mesh (as you said)

- create a preset, too

- use the new files to alter the clothes (batch build)

- re-activate the AiO mod

If in doubt, look here for more appropriate advice :)

Will this work with Schlongs of Skyrim? I'm a newbie at all of this modding business. Does the actors vagina actually expand when penetrated with schlongs of skyrim or do I need another mod for the male actors? 

Both with the full and the light version of SoS. Plus with SAM and Favored Souls version (unmovable schlongs). As the name suggests, it's all in the DL.

I am having an issue where the hands and face are textured differently.

The colors are mismatched.

Any solution?

First guess: is another mod overwriting the files?

Next guess: in the installer, did you choose a second set of texture overwriting the first choice? I'm thinking of the point where you might install the phenotypes over the first choice... never tested it, but it's rather in the end of the installer.

Further guess: please share a picture - just in case

Hmm.. the "adorable faces" mod only works with FSC; if you chose that one with a different texture set, it would explain why body and head have a different look... but the hands... not sure.

How stable is this? I'm already running 242 mods and I crash fairly often like every two to three hours. And would this work with my other favorites like fill her up and mini dress collection with tummy collision? 

It's a HDT enabling package / collection of mods, mainly overwriting other stuff. Personally, I only got 4 ESPs running with it: FemaleBrows, KS Hairdos, Painted Lady and SOS_StraPon.

-> all replacers, all optional.

If you just want the textures for the body, plus the meshes, you won't get any new ESP files.

I got all custom female NPCs with violet hair after installing this. How can I turn the hair color back to default? 

The purple bug means you have the meshes, but not the textures. On some point of the installation you may have missed to check one box. Wait, did you check that replacer.. NHC? Or something like that? It's in the long list where you can add all sorts of plug-ins.

That particular mod requires a specific mod to be in your load-order. Some KS hairdos mod. Check your load order for that follower replacer, and then check the DL page of the original mod - it will show you all requirements.

I got all custom female NPCs with violet hair after installing this. How can I turn the hair color back to default? 

The purple bug means you have the meshes, but not the textures. On some point of the installation you may have missed to check one box. Wait, did you check that replacer.. NHC? Or something like that? It's in the long list where you can add all sorts of plug-ins.

That particular mod requires a specific mod to be in your load-order. Some KS hairdos mod. Check your load order for that follower replacer, and then check the DL page of the original mod - it will show you all requirements.

Ye my bad here... it was something that had to do with hair (don't remember it's name) that I didn't have the required mod for it to work properly. 

FSC is the answer to most of your questions. The mod authot put them all in the installer. Go check for the other work of the author, to find out the used mods. Might even give a hint on the ENB. And remember: if it's not written anywhere around here, check the Nexus versions of these mods; maybe there is more info for you.

I'd go for missing texture - but then it should be black (or purple). So I'd guess that you renamed a file, or overwrote it, or you use a different file for the body texture (one with a blank space where the vagina texture should be). Check your files again, or reinstall the mod on a different config - might help you find the bug.

• 2 weeks later...