Okay, first thing: is there a changelog available?

Not really. I don't really bother because not a whole lot of people use this mod, and I'm pretty sure like 99% of the people that download it just keep it on their hard drive (otherwise I'd be getting a lot more then a few people telling me when something is not working). Besides, the only changes I really ever make are bug fixes.

Been using v0.0.18 on a clean save with only a few problems, listed below.  I'm using MO.  If I move up to 0.0.20, do I need to start over with another clean save or can I just overwrite the mod?

You can just overwrite the mod, there hasn't been any major changes to anything since 0.0.15 or so.

> Hard to run more than one companion since, when you offer to give them one of the three drugs, they vacuum out your whole inventory of whatever drug it is.

This is intentional, it was either that or have them take one a time, and if you have more then a few that would get very tiring, continuously asking them to take some.

> So far, only Veronica has proven a reliable Milk companion.  Pickup NPC's and Willow in particular haven't been successful.  (Willow probably because of a willowrace issue)

The random NPC's is a game limitation, and for Willow the most likely cause is that the mod uses several different version of the same actor and you only made one of those a milk slave.

> When returning to a save, a companion might occasionally jump from what was a level 4 back to a level 2 (for ex.) and/or visible expansion might appear or disappear.

Not sure what you're talking about. You're going back to an older save so of course progress won't be kept. About the disappearing changes, that would be due to other mods you have either calling Update3D on the actor or messing with the bones this mod uses, and the reappearing changes is normal and is this mod taking into account that.

> Companions always show 0% progress in the debug hotkey reveal.  Despite this they move up - level and hours remaining seem to match general progress.

I'll fix this later tonight.  It showing weird numbers there doesn't affect anything since nothing relies on them, so you'll be fine until then.

> PC seems to show good debug stats, although currently there is no visible expansion at 9% of Level 2.

This is normal, the game doesn't play third person animations if you're in first person, and is "fixed" in current versions. 

Some of the dialogue changes are interesting, I'll need to think about if I want to change them to that later as well.

okay, started a new game without bodymorph(NV 0.0.20). shove in the slime(with tgm cause the rad is annoying) from dead feral ghouls, then pop production and growing pills looted from ghouls.

then when to the lab, eat more drugs till there's no effect.

sleep for a day, and equips the pump. the animation is done, token is add then removed. but there is no milk produced, and all empty bottles sit in backpack untouched.

tried milk few more times, then the level go all the way to 9, but still no milk, no expansion, and not even the side effect.

is there any ritual required for this mod to working? _(:з)_

okay, started a new game without bodymorph(NV 0.0.20). shove in the slime(with tgm cause the rad is annoying) from dead feral ghouls, then pop production and growing pills looted from ghouls.

then when to the lab, eat more drugs till there's no effect.

sleep for a day, and equips the pump. the animation is done, token is add then removed. but there is no milk produced, and all empty bottles sit in backpack untouched.

tried milk few more times, then the level go all the way to 9, but still no milk, no expansion, and not even the side effect.

is there any ritual required for this mod to working? _(:з)_

1. No Milk

It's only produced at certain stages, and even then the amount varies on the amount of growth/production/storage drugs you've consumed.

2. No Expansion

Make sure you don't have any mods conflicting with the skeleton from this mod or SexoutNG.

3. No Side Effect

I don't get what you mean by this.

sorry for the late response

(1)6 growth 6+ production and 2 storage pills

(2)so far the only mod i install might have anything to do with skeleton is BNB, no sexout installed

(3)in previous versions, character is getting debuffs like -2str and -1 agi from effects called "hypergrowth" and "cow girl" right? it is not happening in latest version

(2)so far the only mod i install might have anything to do with skeleton is BNB, no sexout installed

(3)in previous versions, character is getting debuffs like -2str and -1 agi from effects called "hypergrowth" and "cow girl" right? it is not happening in latest version

1. Milk isn't produced right away, you need to reach a certain milk level before you do

2. Each time you milk yourself the amount of drugs you take before you get the effects increases, and also the amount of time you have them for has been decreased by a lot in newer vesions

1. Milk isn't produced right away, you need to reach a certain milk level before you do

2. Each time you milk yourself the amount of drugs you take before you get the effects increases, and also the amount of time you have them for has been decreased by a lot in newer vesions

so even when "BEL: your size0 boobies are ready for some squeezing" shown in console. the character's breasts aren't actually ready to produce?

and does sleep or waiting  in game is count as "time" you need? or this mod only count real game hours?

-thanks for the reply

so even when "BEL: your size0 boobies are ready for some squeezing" shown in console. the character's breasts aren't actually ready to produce?

and does sleep or waiting  in game is count as "time" you need? or this mod only count real game hours?

-thanks for the reply

Yes yes and no.

• 2 weeks later...

File Name: Breast Expansion and Lactation

File Submitter: RapidWaterOver

File Submitted: 17 Sep 2015

File Category: Sexual Content

Requires: NVSE

What is this mod?

Breast Expansion and Lactation creates a world in which you, as the player, acquire the ability to become a real life cow girl. Now you can produce milk and sell it all to the highest bidder! Or save it for yourself, that delicious cream provides a lot of useful buffs that come in handy in a harsh wasteland.

How does it work?

Over time your breasts produce milk. After a certain period of time, you are given the oppurtunity to milk yourself. This produces bottles of milk that you can sell. Be aware though that the milk is dirt cheap, so you need to sell a lot to make any kind of fortune.

To start producing milk...well, let's just say you'll find out if you loot enough ghouls. ;) For your companion, just feed them some of your milk.

There are three chems that will help you in various ways with lactating.

• Growth extract
  • Increases bust size
  • Decreases the amount of milk your glands produce before expansion
  • Production extract
  • Increases amount of milk produced in a time frame
  • Decreases the milk level, total amount of milk available after milking (to increase it milk yourself, but not more than a few times in a a few days period)
  • Storage extract
  • Increases amount of milk your glands produce before expansion
  • Decreases amount of milk produced in a time frame These chems can be found being sold by vendors selling assorted goods as well as places where you find other drugs.

IMPORTANT: To add a companion to be a potential "milk slave", place them under the cursor. Then press the key you've selected for assigning a companion from the MCM menu.

Latest version it's done through dialogue. Asking "Are you thirsty?..." makes them a milk slave, asking them again turns them back to normal.

To milk yourself equip the milk pumps if you have them and go into third person.

Latest version this is not necessary.

Installation

Download and unpack the contents of the latest version to your Fallout folder.

Credits:

Milking Animation: gamedude711

Milking Armor + related textures: gamedude711

Skeleton: SexoutNG

Tit armor: gamedude711

download.png

Click here to download this file

What is this mod?

Breast Expansion and Lactation creates a world in which you, as the player, acquire the ability to become a real life cow girl. Now you can produce milk and sell it all to the highest bidder! Or save it for yourself, that delicious cream provides a lot of useful buffs that come in handy in a harsh wasteland.

How does it work?

Over time your breasts produce milk. After a certain period of time, you are given the oppurtunity to milk yourself. This produces bottles of milk that you can sell. Be aware though that the milk is dirt cheap, so you need to sell a lot to make any kind of fortune.

To start producing milk...well, let's just say you'll find out if you loot enough ghouls. ;) For your companion, just feed them some of your milk.

There are three chems that will help you in various ways with lactating.

• Growth extract
  • Increases bust size
  • Decreases the amount of milk your glands produce before expansion
  • Production extract
  • Increases amount of milk produced in a time frame
  • Decreases the milk level, total amount of milk available after milking (to increase it milk yourself, but not more than a few times in a a few days period)
  • Storage extract
  • Increases amount of milk your glands produce before expansion
  • Decreases amount of milk produced in a time frame These chems can be found being sold by vendors selling assorted goods as well as places where you find other drugs.

IMPORTANT: To add a companion to be a potential "milk slave", place them under the cursor. Then press the key you've selected for assigning a companion from the MCM menu.

Latest version it's done through dialogue. Asking "Are you thirsty?..." makes them a milk slave, asking them again turns them back to normal.

To milk yourself equip the milk pumps if you have them and go into third person.

Latest version this is not necessary.

Installation

Download and unpack the contents of the latest version to your Fallout folder.

Credits:

Milking Animation: gamedude711

Milking Armor + related textures: gamedude711

Skeleton: SexoutNG

Tit armor: gamedude711

download.png

Click here to download this file

Were you going to post something?  :huh:

Just wondering how I go about making a companion a milk maid (specifically Cass) if we are playing a male character and dont want to make milk ourselves. I've tried spawning in human milk and then talking to Cass but there is no option to get her to drink it. I've tried putting it in her inventory but still no dialogue option. I've tried starting the BEL quest by eating/drinking the slime then talking to her with and without it in her inventory but still no dialogue option. Just wondering what I need to do to make her a milk maid.

Any help would be appreciated as this seems like it would be a kool mod to play with. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering how I go about making a companion a milk maid (specifically Cass) if we are playing a male character and dont want to make milk ourselves. I've tried spawning in human milk and then talking to Cass but there is no option to get her to drink it. I've tried putting it in her inventory but still no dialogue option. I've tried starting the BEL quest by eating/drinking the slime then talking to her with and without it in her inventory but still no dialogue option. Just wondering what I need to do to make her a milk maid.

Any help would be appreciated as this seems like it would be a kool mod to play with. Thanks in advance.

There shouldn't be any effect on guys, as the male mesh doesn't have any tits to expand in the first place.

Greetings,

thanks for the mod, but the problem is that i cant get the mod working. I installed nvse, IMCNNV and finally this mod through Nexus Mod Manager for fallout new vegas. NMM says everything is allright, but no commands from you are working and the game says they are unknown.

First of all, the latest version doesn't require IMCNNV, and hasn't in a long time. Lately BodyMorph isn't required either.

Secondly, which "commands" aren't working? Console commands? And did you make sure to install only ONE of the plugins?

Okay, current playthrough, current version, no apparent expansion, drugs currently have no effect.

What in the world does it mean when the console tells me:

Veronica 20 percent of Level 1   0.00 hours remaining

(PC) 666610628520960 percent of Level 2  0.00 Hours

Veronica percentage and "Hours" have not changed in quite some time, PC continues to gain "percent".

Thanks.

Okay, current playthrough, current version, no apparent expansion, drugs currently have no effect.

What in the world does it mean when the console tells me:

Veronica 20 percent of Level 1   0.00 hours remaining

(PC) 666610628520960 percent of Level 2  0.00 Hours

Veronica percentage and "Hours" have not changed in quite some time, PC continues to gain "percent".

Thanks.

Nothing else has changed except Player percentage.  Now it shows:

(yes, that really is 21 zero's)

attachicon.gifConsole.txt

It means something happened (not pointing any fingers) that broke one of my scripts. There's checks in place to prevent the milk you're carrying from going over a threshold no matter what you do. Just reset the mod with it's menu.

In order to see changes (some outfits don't "work" for whatever reason however, like the prewar dresses), you need to have clothing and body replacers compatible with sexout ng. If you have sexout ng then there shouldn't be any issues, unless you have other mods conflicting with mine.

"0.0 hours" means it's to milk.

• 2 months later...

I'm not even remotely sure this is working for me, installed it with NMM, hunted ghouls for a while, none of the chem vendors seem to be carrying the chems, I've not found any slime, and I've been fooling with this in F:NV for just long enough to be agitated and I'd like to be sure it's actually running. Got any help?

okay, so after extensive fiddling and hunting down other tutorials I believe the .esp file needs to be placed directly into the Data folder in FO3/FNV. Whether it's the .esp file from the folder labeled regular or the one labeled TTW, I'm really not sure. also, somebody has to know where that hidden lab in F:NV is, don't hold out on me, man!

I'm not even remotely sure this is working for me, installed it with NMM, hunted ghouls for a while, none of the chem vendors seem to be carrying the chems, I've not found any slime, and I've been fooling with this in F:NV for just long enough to be agitated and I'd like to be sure it's actually running. Got any help?

The items from the mod are going to be acting like regular game items, in other words they're not going to show up 100% all the time every time you open a container or go to a vendor. Not having a bashed patch for at least leveled stuff is going to make that worse, if you're using multiple mods that change leveled lists. As for checking if it's running, if you open the console after loading a game and see "BEL: Your size ____ boobies are ready for some squeezing" then the mod is running.

Does this mod not work on Vanilla Fallout 3? I tried installing the files and tried both of the .esp files and there seems to be no effect anywhere?

I thought this mod was under the Fallout New Vegas section, or was at some point (and it's meant to be there anyway), but I'll upload a Fallout 3 only version soon.

okay, so after extensive fiddling and hunting down other tutorials I believe the .esp file needs to be placed directly into the Data folder in FO3/FNV. Whether it's the .esp file from the folder labeled regular or the one labeled TTW, I'm really not sure. also, somebody has to know where that hidden lab in F:NV is, don't hold out on me, man!

"Regular" is for New Vegas only and "TTW" is if you're using Tales of Two Wastelands.

on an unrelated note... spent upwards of a week trying to get the debuffs from the drugs to wear off, never saw any growth, and when I went to milk, it spawned about 100+... tokens? right, here it is, Breast Expansion and Lactation tokens. do nothing, are nothing, and seem to be worthless. reset the mod from MCM, there a definitive way to know everything's working properly?

on an unrelated note... spent upwards of a week trying to get the debuffs from the drugs to wear off, never saw any growth, and when I went to milk, it spawned about 100+... tokens? right, here it is, Breast Expansion and Lactation tokens. do nothing, are nothing, and seem to be worthless. reset the mod from MCM, there a definitive way to know everything's working properly?

The tokens are there to prevent the milking idle from being used by NPC's, so they're important.

nevermind... after some tremendous contortions of file shuffling shenanigans, now FNV doesn't even recognize the quest when I run sqv xx000eb4, it just throws back script not compiled.

You're supposed to replace the xx's with the load order of the mod.

worse yet, it's decided to spawn unending torrents of those weird tokens again...

Just re-equip the breast pump.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To anyone and everyone: if updating to version 0.0.23, make sure to reset the mod in the menu.