T3FBBR BnB Body Replacer + Rough Outfit Conversions

View File

T3FBBR BnB Body Replacer + Rough Outfit Conversions

A personal project of mine and also my first conversion, so a lot of you might find this conversion pretty substandard.
I was able to make a pretty good conversion after testing a lot of lattices so I decided to push through the whole conversion.

Description:
This is basically exeter's T3F body converted to have bigger breasts using 2pac4eva7's T3BBR body as a lattice with the help of gerra6's Clothing Body Style Converter then tweaked the mesh in Blender.
Plus most vanilla and DLC armors and clothing (103 outfits) are converted to complement the body.

Why rough outfits?
Rough, because aside from being lazy, I am not well-versed in Blender.
So I just run all outfits through the Clothing Body Style Converter and loaded each one in Blender and tweaked some vertices to reduce if not eliminate some clippings and distortions caused by the auto conversion.
I didn't add any vertices(deleted some even to remove some clippings) so you might find some outfits blocky.

Screenshots:

T3_FBBR.png

Requirements:
BnB supported skeleton, like BodyMorph's skeleton.

Notes:
Some armors are unlikely to have BnB but I've BBfied them with low weight anyway just to have them support morphing.
If you don't like them that way, just replace them with the ones from the original (links below in credits).
If you see some pretty bad clippings or distortions, report them and I might try to fix them some time.

Credits:

Type 3 Body from dimon99

Base Body from
Type3F Body
Uploader: Gate36
Original: exeter

Reference Body from
Type 3 BB Reborn
Creator: 2pac4eva7

Base Armors and Clothing from
Bouncing Breast Type 3 Armors
Uploader: BBfied by revanag
Original: exeter http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34825/?

Changelog:

- February 15, 2016
Added support for BodyMorph's Belly, Thighs and Calves bones.

- September 15, 2015
First release.

Probably not, converting a whole set is really tedious and this one, even roughly done, kinda burned me out.

Also, one of the reasons I made this conversion is because non-skimpy conversion sets are severely lacking, like there's only one or two in existence.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

i like the body - but as soon as i try to open the fridge the game crashes.....

I think its a missing animation.

So what do i need exactly to install to use this mod? (and to override as well^^ - so the installorder seems to be important i think.

Thanks for your help :-)

Hi,

i like the body - but as soon as i try to open the fridge the game crashes.....

I think its a missing animation.

So what do i need exactly to install to use this mod? (and to override as well^^ - so the installorder seems to be important i think.

Thanks for your help :-)

What fridge? This is just a body replacer, I don't think this has anything to do with that.

I don't think it is a missing animation either, unless you installed some animation mod, something else must be crashing your game.

• 2 months later...

Hey, quick question, I can't see the pictures you posted anymore, and I'd like to see your handiwork. I'm sure it looks great, aside from the kinks you mentioned of course, but I don't have my NV ready for testing, so I'd like a sneak peek if possible. Can you post more/repost photos of the body in action?

• 1 year later...

@Elconchetumare

How about you tell us what the problem is posting a post saying *this shit doesn't works* does nothing unless you are aiming for the mod author ignoring you or muting you then you'll surely win the prize. And seeing as the mod has had 3,160 downloads and the only one having a problem is you I would say that it's operator error.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...