View File

File Name: SexLab Squirt Reborn
File Submitter: popcorn71
File Submitted: 29 Apr 2015
File Category: Sex Effects
Requires: SKSE, SkyUi, Sexlab Framework, PapyrusUtil

This Mod is abandoned!

You are free to do what ever you want with any included scripts. For information concerning meshes and textures, including permission and usage instructions click

here.

For those of you haven't been able to guess what this mod does by it's name, it allow females to squirt during a Sexlab Orgasm. Simple enough, right?

This is a reboot of SexLab Squirt by Slayster, completely rewritten from the ground up. The reason I'm releasing this as a separate mod instead of contributing my changes to Slayster for him to add to his mod is that many of the changes I have made simply would not have fit into the existing script frame work and trying to add them in anyway would have created more problems then it salved. All of the changes are technical in nature, so for the time being if you want a general idea of how the mod work or screen shots, you can check out Slayster mod.

Here's a list of some of the changes/improvements over the original SexLab Squirt mod:

• No longer uses the OrgasmEnd Event. Effect removal timing is calculated internally based on the length of the final (orgasm) animation stage defined in Sexlabs config menu. This is a much more flexible approach.
  • Added in some settings to control how long squirt effects last and when they should stop in relation to when orgasm starts as well as add some randomness to how long the squirt effects last.
  • Changed the 'Endless Squirt' Bug to a feature and added an option to the MCM Menu the toggle it on and off at will.
  • Has separate configurable hotkeys to make players and NPCs squirt at will.
  • There are now separate sliders in the MCM Menu for Gush and Stream chances.
  • There is now a separate Page in the MCM Menu for System Settings.
  • Remove the 'Random' check box in the MCM Menu for both Gush and Stream effects. Just check the effects you want to use.
  • Remove the 'None' check box in the MCM Menu for both Gush and Stream effects. If you don't want to use any effects just set the slider to 0 or uncheck all the options.
  • Added separate pages in the MCM Menu for players and NPCs.
  • Squirt effect are stored in FormLists. This means that adding new squirt effect to the system is as simple as inserting the new effects into the given form list with out the need to change any scripts. That's right, its a SCALABLE femcum mod.
  • A whole bunch of tiny threading related bug fixes.
  • Basic support for SexLab Aroused. Sexlab Aroused Redux will probably work too.

Requirements

Install

1. Download either the normal (BSA version) or the loose file version.
  2. Extract the content of this archive into your data folder. Overwrite files if prompted.
  3. Have fun playing the game.
  4. (Optional) If you use any SkyProc Patchers, its recommend to add SexLabSquirtR.esp to any patchers respective BlockList.txt files.

Uninstall
BSA Version

1. Delete these files:
    • Data\SexLabSquirtR.esp
    • Data\SexLabSquirtR.bsa
    • Data\SexLabSquirtR.ini

[*](optional) Run a save game script cleaner

loose file version:

1. Delete these files:
    • Data\SexLabSquirtR.esp
    • Data\SexLabSquirtR.bsa
    • Data\SexLabSquirtR.ini
    • Data\Seq\SexlabSquirtR.seq
    • Data\Scripts\p71_slsqr_main.pex
    • Data\Scripts\p71_slsqr_menu.pex
    • Data\Scripts\p71_slsqr_orgasmmagic.pex
    • Data\Scripts\p71_slsqr_orgasmmagic_keyed.pex
    • Data\Scripts\p71_slsqr_playeralias.pex
    • Data\Scripts\p71_slsqr_sys.pex
    • Data\Scripts\p71_slsqr_utility.pex
    • Data\Scripts\Source\p71_slsqr_main.pex
    • Data\Scripts\Source\p71_slsqr_menu.pex
    • Data\Scripts\Source\p71_slsqr_orgasmmagic.pex
    • Data\Scripts\Source\p71_slsqr_orgasmmagic_keyed.pex
    • Data\Scripts\Source\p71_slsqr_playeralias.pex
    • Data\Scripts\Source\p71_slsqr_sys.pex
    • Data\Scripts\Source\p71_slsqr_utility.pex
    • Everything in Data\Meshes\Slsqr\

[*](optional) Run a save game script cleaner

How to preform a 'Clean Install'

1. Fallow the uninstall instructions.
  2. Load the save you want to clean. You may need to tell SkyUI to refresh the MCM menu if the SLSQr config menu is still showing up in MCM.
  3. Save the game and quit.
  4. Use a save script cleaner on the save you just made. I use Save game script cleaner
  5. Fallow the install instructions.
  6. Load the cleaned save. You may need to tell SkyUI to refresh the MCM menu if the SLSQr config menu isn't showing in MCM.
  7. Save the game

Compatibility

• Incompatible with the original Sexlab Squirt.
  • Looking at the code for Devious Devices - Integration it appears that Harnesses/Corsets and Cuffs/Armbinder use the same equipment slots as the squirt effect. Having these items equipped while squirting will cause weirdness.
  • Squirt effects are invisible on custom races.

Known Issues and Bugs

• Under very rare circumstances it is possible for actors to turn invisible when they squirt. Should only happen when squirt effects are played in very tight spaces.

FAQ
Q: I found a bug!
A: Good for you! Explain it to me IN DETAIL and I will try to fix it.

Q: Is this compatible with -> INSERT MOD HERE <-?
A: I don't know. You could test it and find out.

Q: I have this awesome idea for a feature! Could you add it for me?
A: As long as its script related, then yes, so long as it fits with the mod I will consider it. If it's additional effects that you want, that the answer is probably no. I simply don't have the tools to create custom meshes and particle effects.

Q: SkiUI isn't registering the MCM Menu! Help me!
A: This is an issue with SkiUI NOT SexLab Squirt Reborn. In fact, if you type "mcm menu" into google it will automatically suggest things like "mcm menu not working", "mcm menu not showing", "mcm menu not appearing", etc. If you actually search any of these you will get THOUSANDS of results. I repeat: this is a problem with SkiUI, so please stop reporting it here. If I continue to get bug report about this I will simply ignore you. It is not my responsibility to support other peoples mods.

Here are some things you can do if your too lazy to research and fix the problem your self:

• If you are using the BSA version then try using the loose file version.
  • Uninstall some script heavy mods. The most common/likely cause of this is script lag. Basically when ever Skyrims script system is overloaded it will process script on a first come first serve basis and scripts that take too long will not be processed at all until the game gets the script load under control.
  • Go some place far away from areas with lots of NPCs like a small cleared out dungeon before installing.
  • Hit the wait key and wait for an hour then give the game a few second to see if it registers the menu. Repeat until the menu registers.
  • Saving to a new save slot and loading that save will sometimes kick start the process of registering menus.
  • Open the console (default is the ~ key) and type SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 then hit enter. Wait patently for SkiUI to re-register all mods that have MCM Menus. This can take up to several minutes depending on script load. Generally this is something you only want to do several minutes after loading a save as it increases script load.
  • Run your save through Save game script cleaner. Rouge scripts tend to accumulate in heavily modded games. This is especially true if its an old save that has had many script heavy mods installed and uninstalled.
  • Try starting a new game. It the menu registers in a new game then your problem is not being caused by an error in my mod.
  • Follow the Clean Install instruction. Sometimes mods just decide to break for no apparent reason.
  • If all else fails, try starting a new game with only this mod and its requirement installed. At the very least this will tell you if its a problem with this mod or not.

Credits and Recognition and Legal
- Slayster for the original idea.
- The authors of Zaz animation pack for the meshes and textures.
- Ashal for the SexLab framework.

I don't care what you do with this mod so long as you give credit where credit is due and you do not sell ANY part of it. This mod and its components are to remain FREE.

Full Change Log

v2.02

• Added (SLSQ) to the end of all armor item names to make finding them with the help console command easier. Tweaked MCM Menu code to account for changes.
  • Adjusted all instances of particle Life Span in meshes to greatly reduce the likelihood of characters turning invisible when squirting.
  • Debug messages now give BaseID and RefID as the forms FormID and not as [Type < (FormID)>]. Slower, as I have to manually convert the FormID from decimal to hexadecimal notation, but is less cluttered looking. Also cleaned up some formatting errors.
  • Slightly more intelligent handling of effect removal.
  • Repathed all meshes to avoid conflict with Zaz Animation Pack.

v2.01

• Moved mod setup related stuff from P71_SlSqR_Main into P71_SlSqR_Sys and P71_SlSqR_Main extend P71_SlSqR_Sys. Its more organized this way.
  • Removed the script from all effect items. Data is now stored using StorageUtil.
  • Added some funky Boolean math functions so I can treat integers as an array of 32 Bool values. Used for storing Bool data with StorageUtil.
  • Cleaned out unused male pee effect from the archive.
  • Changed the ground mesh for all items so I can remove zazcommonworld_go.nif from the archive.
  • Updated and repathed existing meshes and textures to mirror those from ZazAnimationPack. If ZazAnimationPack is installed then those assets will be used instead of the ones pack in SexLab Squirt Reborn.
  • Added missing effects from ZazAnimationPack.
  • Fixed a threading related bug that would cause weirdly timed squirts when spamming the squirt key under some circumstances.
  • Folded P71_SlSqR_OrgasmMagic.Fill() into P71_SlSqR_OrgasmMagic.AddEffect().
  • Now comes with a seq file packed in the bsa. Not sure if its actually needed.
  • Reversed the order that effects are displayed in the MCM Menu. Effects are now shown in the same order as in their form lists.
  • Added some optimizations to the MCM Menu that might help if lots of effects are enabled.
  • Added support for SexLab Aroused. You can now use an actors arousal to determine squirt chance. Disabled by default. The new options can be found under the System Setting in the MCM Menu.
  • Fixed a bug in P71_SlSqR_Menu.GetPagePrefix() that was causing "Players" and "NPCs" to be spelled as "PlayeS" and "NPS".

v2.0

• Major rewrite that requires a clean save!!!!
  • Moved actual effect handling out of the main quest script and into a new magic effect script. This makes a number of aspects of this mod easier and faster.
  • Removed the garbage collector and integrated it into the new MagicEffect script for handling squirt effects.
  • Changed debug messages to give more detailed information about forms and object refs. Significantly increases resources used when out putting debug messages leave them off if you don't need them.
  • Removed P71_SlSqR_Utility.GetSizedArrayInt() and replaced it with SKSEs Utility.CreateIntArray(). Saves me more then 600 lines of code. Now requires SKSE 1.7.3.
  • Made P71_SlSqR_PlayerAlias.iCurrentVersion() Global for ease of access.
  • Removed iClamp(), iFloor(), and iCeiling() from P71_SlSqR_Utility. They were never used and were kind of stupid.
  • Added SetSliderDialogInfo() wraper function to P71_SlSqR_Menu to help further condense it down.
  • Now uses SexLabs AnimationEnd Event to clean up effect items.
  • Much more reliable cleanup of effect items. Should prevent NPC from reequipping squirt items hen changing cells.
  • SlSqR_FemaleOrgasm Event is no longer sent if there are no squirt effects active in the mcm menu.

v1.02

• Fixed corrupt BSA from v1.01

v1.01

• Added configurable keys to make PCs and NPCs squirt on demand as well as some options to control what settings to ignore when using the squirt key.
  • Added a small ini file that may help with actors and effects being invisible. Emphases on may.
  • Implemented some update code to ensure updating form an older version of mod goes smoothly.
  • Implemented a check at mod start up to ensure SKSE meets the required minimum version.
  • Removed a left over Trace statement from P71_SlSqR_Utility.GetSizedArray()
  • Renamed P71_SlSqR_Utility.GetSizedArray() to GetSizedArrayInt().
  • Corrected GetSizedArrayInt() to return an array with 106 elements and not 105 elements if 106 was passed in.
  • If debugging is on when a game loads, the main system quest will spit out a list of all its properties and their values to the papyrus log.
  • Slight improvement to Player/NPC menu pages responsiveness by moving array creation into OnConfigOpen() event.
  • Generic events are now sent when effects are added or removed from an actor.
  • OnFemaleOrgasm event now take two extra args: abIgnoreTimingSetting (if on, will cause the event to simply add the effect without running any timing code) and abIsSexlabEvent (True when the event is triggered by normal Sexlab animation events and False if triggered by the squirt key).
  • Chance slider options now get disabled if no effects are selected and will re-enable when at least one effect has been turned on.
  • Changed EditorID of SlSqKeyword to SlSqEffectKeyword.
  • Added SlSqEffectGushKeyword and SlSqEffectStreamKeyword keywords to the appropriate items to allow me to easily differentiate between Stream and Gush Effects.
  • Added SlSqNoStripKeyword keyword to all effect items in preparation for SexLab v1.6 so items won't accidentally get unequipped while an actor is stripping.
  • Removed all the unused Global vars.
  • Effect Items are unequipped from NPCs instead of removing them at orgasm end. Fixes bug related to NPCs redressing too soon.
  • Added a garbage collector to clean up left over Effect Items on actors that are no longer in the same cell as the Player.

v1.00

• Initial release.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/29/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SkyUi, Sexlab Framework, PapyrusUtil
  • Special Edition Compatible

The basic problem with the original was that it used a non thread safe method of removing the effect. I thought this was fixed in in v1.3 but people are still complaining about it so I guess there is some other aggravating factor.

At any rate you shouldn't have to worry about the dreaded 'Endless Squirt Bug' here unless you enable it in the MCM. Yep, I turned it into  a feature because I thought it was funny. Its off by default of coarse.

The original SexLab Squirt does the same thing and as such should be considered incompatible with this. So, no, you will want to uninstall the original before installing this one. I'll update the description with a note about this.

Sorry for my English, probably it's hard to understand me... I mean, do I need a usual clean save, or I should clean it with Script Cleaner, or I can just uninstall old mod and install new one?

Sounds good. Just a curious question though. Am I right in your my understanding of your explanation of the 'endless squirt' feature that if you unequipped the squirt object from console for a misbehaving toon in the original mode it was still processing the squirt but you just couldn't see it?

No, it was perfectly safe to remove the effect with the console but it wouldn't do anything to fix the underlining problem. All the code in the original Sexlab Squirt was handled in the OrgasmStart and OrgasmEnd events sent by Sexlab. The effects themselves didn't run any scripts.

No, it was perfectly safe to remove the effect with the console but it wouldn't do anything to fix the underlining problem. All the code in the original Sexlab Squirt was handled in the OrgasmStart and OrgasmEnd events sent by Sexlab. The effects themselves didn't run any scripts.

Cheers - was just a bit worried there :shy:

I suppose another option possibility is you could have a dialogue option that says something like "I think you should go clean yourself up dear' which then just removes the squirt/gush objects. Obviously if it was the players toon which is gushing you have a dialogue option of something like "Can I borrow your sponge" option which would then remove the objects from the players toon.

Thanks for doing this.  The mod seemed dead and the MCM changes to just check the effects you want is something I have wanted for as long as I have ran this mod.

Generally, it works fine with NPCs.

With my PC, instead, there were some problems.

1. Happened to me too that my body disappeared in the instant I should start squirting.

2. After that, my PC no longer squirt at all, even if I set the chances (both) to 100%. At least, my char no longer disappeared.

General little issue:

PC and female NPCs redress some seconds (about 5) "before" the correct redressing started by the SexLab framework. Not a big problem but a visual funny thing because the male is always still naked.

Well, thanks for the mod but I had this problem.

llr9py3.jpg

The mod works very nice on NPC character. But on PC character, the body is disappeared when it squirted. Any advice to fix this?

Generally, it works fine with NPCs.

With my PC, instead, there were some problems.

1. Happened to me too that my body disappeared in the instant I should start squirting.

2. After that, my PC no longer squirt at all, even if I set the chances (both) to 100%. At least, my char no longer disappeared.

General little issue:

PC and female NPCs redress some seconds (about 5) "before" the correct redressing started by the SexLab framework. Not a big problem but a visual funny thing because the male is always still naked.

I Have no idea what would cause any of these. If you turn debugging in in the MCM menu PM me your papyrus log I can take a look. Any other information on you setup (body, skeleton, mods that may use equipment slots 60 and 61, loadorder) would be helpful.

I've always active the papyrus log system but there is nothing referred to your mod.

Regarding the "ghost" body I had.

I'm using:

- Groovtama XPMSE version 2.60 skeleton, for all females vanilla and also for my own Ningheim race character (skeleton ported inside specific folders for Ningheim).

- Body is UNP Redux.

- Bodytextures (skin) by SG Reneval.

- Nothing equipped in slots 60 and 61 and nothing in my inventory with those slots.

- Loadorder was LOOT generated. Squirt near the bottom. If needed I can supply my entire 128 mods loadorder.

Note: I have SlaveTats active, with some tattoos on my body (layers). I have also a TheHag full body layered tattoo. This should not conflict because also some other female NPCs have tattoos on their bodies.

Actually I moved Squirt mod higher in the load order, almost above all other sexlab mods except RandomSex. I'll give a new try soon.

Regarding the redress before the end of the sex act, i think it's a question of timing in your mod. As per OP, you said you changed some things about the orgasm stage.

I'll check again this too.

I've always active the papyrus log system but there is nothing referred to your mod.

Regarding the "ghost" body I had.

I'm using:

- Groovtama XPMSE version 2.60 skeleton, for all females vanilla and also for my own Ningheim race character (skeleton ported inside specific folders for Ningheim).

- Body is UNP Redux.

- Bodytextures (skin) by SG Reneval.

- Nothing equipped in slots 60 and 61 and nothing in my inventory with those slots.

- Loadorder was LOOT generated. Squirt near the bottom. If needed I can supply my entire 128 mods loadorder.

Note: I have SlaveTats active, with some tattoos on my body (layers). I have also a TheHag full body layered tattoo. This should not conflict because also some other female NPCs have tattoos on their bodies.

Actually I moved Squirt mod higher in the load order, almost above all other sexlab mods except RandomSex. I'll give a new try soon.

So this only happens for the PC and not on NPCs? I don't see anything obvious that would cause this. Having your full load order will at least give me a place to start investigating.

Regarding the redress before the end of the sex act, i think it's a question of timing in your mod. As per OP, you said you changed some things about the orgasm stage.

I'll check again this too.

The timing values aren't hard coded. I pull the timing values strait from where they are stored in Sexlab.

That being said, if papyrus is overloaded it could theatrically cause this. I may need to add the OrgasmEnd event back in as an extra safety measure.

I was glad to see this reborn and it works very well except I find the effects too exaggerated to be "immersive" ;). I'd like to see just a tiny squirt and using the same effect as the sperm does that travels slowly down the skin rather than something that instantly disappears. In the case here for squirting, less is certainly more. More of a Sexlab Cooze effect than a garden hose.

I was glad to see this reborn and it works very well except I find the effects too exaggerated to be "immersive" ;). I'd like to see just a tiny squirt and using the same effect as the sperm does that travels slowly down the skin rather than something that instantly disappears. In the case here for squirting, less is certainly more. More of a Sexlab Cooze effect than a garden hose.

I lack the tools to create new particle effects from scratch. If you see an effect you like in another mod and link it for me I can look into adding it.

Moving Squirt up in the load order (attached) seems to solve the little issue about the anticipated redress.

But it didn't solve the problem with my PC no longer squirting at all.

Even if the top-left-corner message says:  "Applied [P7something]" and then (few seconds later): "Removed [P7 something]".

loadorder.txt

Maybe it could be useful to see a little extract from the papyrus.log, in which nothing seems to be bad (I restored the default 50% chances):

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart
[04/30/2015 - 09:27:19PM]

P71_SlSqR DEBUG: Failed percentage check for Stream Chance on [Actor < (00000014)>], so skipping. Chance: 50, Randon number:72

P71_SlSqR DEBUG: Applying [P71_SlSqR_Item < (1900080C)>] Effect to [Actor < (00000014)>]. Starting offset: 0.000000

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Orgasm Timer: -4.682983
[04/30/2015 - 09:27:27PM]

P71_SlSqR DEBUG: Removing [P71_SlSqR_Item < (1900080C)>] Effect from [Actor < (00000014)>]. Ending offset: 8.500000

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd
[04/30/2015 - 09:27:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding
[04/30/2015 - 09:27:28PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0F083137)>]: Yeelena had orgasm date updated
[04/30/2015 - 09:27:28PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0F083137)>]: Yeelena got -125 exposure for having orgasm
[04/30/2015 - 09:27:29PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0F083137)>]: Brynjolf had orgasm date updated
[04/30/2015 - 09:27:29PM] SEXLAB - Brynjolf: -- Resetting! --
[04/30/2015 - 09:27:29PM] SEXLAB - Yeelena: -- Resetting! --
[04/30/2015 - 09:27:29PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0F083137)>]: Brynjolf got -172 exposure for having orgasm

Even if it seems the effect is applied, I didn't see anything on my char.

Moving Squirt up in the load order (attached) seems to solve the little issue about the anticipated redress.

But it didn't solve the problem with my PC no longer squirting at all.

Even if the top-left-corner message says:  "Applied [P7something]" and then (few seconds later): "Removed [P7 something]".

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

Maybe it could be useful to see a little extract from the papyrus.log, in which nothing seems to be bad (I restored the default 50% chances):

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart

P71_SlSqR DEBUG: Failed percentage check for Stream Chance on [Actor < (00000014)>], so skipping. Chance: 50, Randon number:72

P71_SlSqR DEBUG: Applying [P71_SlSqR_Item < (1900080C)>] Effect to [Actor < (00000014)>]. Starting offset: 0.000000

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Orgasm Timer: -4.682983

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:27PM]

P71_SlSqR DEBUG: Removing [P71_SlSqR_Item < (1900080C)>] Effect from [Actor < (00000014)>]. Ending offset: 8.500000

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:28PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0F083137)>]: Yeelena had orgasm date updated

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:28PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0F083137)>]: Yeelena got -125 exposure for having orgasm

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:29PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0F083137)>]: Brynjolf had orgasm date updated

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:29PM] SEXLAB - Brynjolf: -- Resetting! --

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:29PM] SEXLAB - Yeelena: -- Resetting! --

[04/30/2015 - 09:27:29PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0F083137)>]: Brynjolf got -172 exposure for having orgasm

Even if it seems the effect is applied, I didn't see anything on my char.

I had this problem once in the past.  I had to ditch the save game.  Maybe a save cleaning utility could fix it?